Why Aren’t Liberal Women Outraged By Sharia Law?

To Democrats women are political objects, not women. If they don't help them win elections they are wholly insignificant.

To republicans women are wholly insignificant. If they don't help them win elections... well fuck it of course! As long as they have dinner on the table when I get home!

Oh really? Then explain people like Mia Love, Michele Bachman, or Deneen Borelli? Explain why Democrats treat Republican women as a subclass, and then explain your hypocrisy on the subject. No two women are the same to Democrats, the one who agrees with them is an angel, while the one who doesn't is demonized as someone who doesn't know what's good for her.

And you call Republicans misogynistic?
This is a rather odd dynamic withint the democrat party.
Republicans are overtly racist yet it is the black republicans that are 'uncle toms.' They are the ones that are sexist yet let Palin get in from of a lib for more than 5 seconds and hear the filth that they spew about her (with no reason to). The absolute HATE that is presented for anyone that is 'supposed' to be democrat and is not is rather insane.

Oh really? Then explain people like Mia Love, Michele Bachman, or Deneen Borelli? Explain why Democrats treat Republican women as a subclass, and then explain your hypocrisy on the subject. No two women are the same to Democrats, the one who agrees with them is an angel, while the one who doesn't is demonized as someone who doesn't know what's good for her.

Well Bachman is easy.She's a lunatic who just happens to be conservative.

Mia Love? She has a chance (lol no she doesn't) of being the 1st black female republican to EVER be elected to congress. She seems okay I wish her the best.

And Deneen Borelli? No one has ever heard of her. NO ONE!

Well Bachman is easy.She's a lunatic who just happens to be conservative.

Mia Love? She has a chance (lol no she doesn't) of being the 1st black female republican to EVER be elected to congress. She seems okay I wish her the best.

And Deneen Borelli? No one has ever heard of her. NO ONE!

Calling Bachman a lunatic? Thank you for so adroitly proving my point.

Quod Erat Demonstrandum.

As an aside, if you don't know who Borelli is, then you need to research her and her encounters with the NAACP, who just like Democrats treat women, treat no two black people alike.

Conservative Americans agree with far more tenets of sharia law than any half-decent liberal.
care to mane ONE?

gay people
Gay people may be an 'issue' to you but to the rest of us it isn't even a full statement.

Lets try this REALLLY slow so you understand the difference:

Conservative oppose gay marriage.

Shari stones gays to death.

I am sure that you can point out the difference for the rest of us - right?

Your target group is "liberal" women. No has told them to be outraged yet. When news media or celebrities get angry , liberal women will. They are mindless lemmings.

Lets try this REALLLY slow so you understand the difference:

Conservative oppose gay marriage.

Shari stones gays to death.

I am sure that you can point out the difference for the rest of us - right?

Sure!

1 opposes gay marriage. And the other REALLY opposes gay marriage!

Am I right? :eusa_think:

One doesn't kill them for what they are, the other does. Big difference.

One doesn't kill them for what they are, the other does. Big difference.

Really? Well they both condemn them to hell for eternity so what does it matter if they get to live a few extra years?

Do I look like I am in any position to condemn anyone to hell? I'm not God. Nobody has that power. And you simply are making generalized statements. Republicans don't condemn them to death, they simply disagree. Muslims kill any they find. You speak of intolerance, but won't tolerate an opposing viewpoint.

Just as a side note, you Democrats seem to think people who don't give their hard earned money to the poor are people who should go to hell. So, what legs have you to stand on?

Do I look like I am in any position to condemn anyone to hell? I'm not God. Nobody has that power. And you simply are making generalized statements. Republicans don't condemn them to death, they simply disagree. Muslims kill any they find. You speak of intolerance, but won't tolerate an opposing viewpoint.

I'm sure you'll see the irony when you realize that YOU are not tolerating an opposing viewpoint yourself :cool:

That's someone else's dept to address the abuses of power to mix religion with govt.
the liberals are too busy pushing their own political beliefs through govt by bullying.
what standing do they have to tell someone else to separate church from state if they don't practice it?

One has to wonder why this is never discussed!

Where is Michelle Obama’s hashtag campaign #BanShariaLaw? I guess she’d rather ban cupcakes from kindergartners.
Yet ISIS, the Taliban and other Muslim extremist groups are committing horrific acts of violence against women and children every day. Under Sharia Law, women have virtually zero rights and are routinely raped, beaten and sold off as sex slaves or child brides. Many are forced to wear a burqa and can’t even show their faces in public. Women and girls are abused, tortured, stoned, gang-raped or outright killed if they do anything their male rulers deem wrong....

Huntington Beach Feature

I'm sure you'll see the irony when you realize that YOU are not tolerating an opposing viewpoint yourself :cool:

You haven't presented one. You simply are being a troll. You have a right to your opinions, however, that doesn't stop me from disagreeing with them.

Carry on.

Forum List

Back