Why Aren’t Liberal Women Outraged By Sharia Law?

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
One has to wonder why this is never discussed!

Where is Michelle Obama’s hashtag campaign #BanShariaLaw? I guess she’d rather ban cupcakes from kindergartners.
Yet ISIS, the Taliban and other Muslim extremist groups are committing horrific acts of violence against women and children every day. Under Sharia Law, women have virtually zero rights and are routinely raped, beaten and sold off as sex slaves or child brides. Many are forced to wear a burqa and can’t even show their faces in public. Women and girls are abused, tortured, stoned, gang-raped or outright killed if they do anything their male rulers deem wrong....

Huntington Beach Feature

• Banned
153683_600.jpg

Where is Michelle Obama’s hashtag campaign #BanShariaLaw? I guess she’d rather ban cupcakes from kindergartners.
Yet ISIS, the Taliban and other Muslim extremist groups are committing horrific acts of violence against women and children every day. Under Sharia Law, women have virtually zero rights and are routinely raped, beaten and sold off as sex slaves or child brides. Many are forced to wear a burqa and can’t even show their faces in public. Women and girls are abused, tortured, stoned, gang-raped or outright killed if they do anything their male rulers deem wrong....

Huntington Beach Feature
I am...very much so...but if you were to look at my signature, see who supports Sharia Law here in the U.S.

• Banned

Huntington Beach Feature
I am...very much so...but if you were to look at my signature, see who supports Sharia Law here in the U.S.

BTW, the links in your sig get back an error message!

Huntington Beach Feature

BTW, the links in your sig get back an error message!
May be from the change over...Bootlicker = NLT btw

Besides being bullshit, that has nothing to do with the question posed!

Republicans LOVE to reminisce about a time when the US was more in line to sharia law :thup:

Can you point to a time of stoning a woman, or perhaps giving her lashes in public, or making them cover their face in public?

Feminism is a first wold luxury. It's female solipsism on steroids. It's navel gazing.

Besides, feminists are part of the leftist coalition and there is a hierarchy in place - multiculturalism trumps feminism. Check out this feminist professor telling it like it is:

Unni Wikan, a professor of social anthropology at the University of Oslo, in 2001 said that “Norwegian women must take their share of responsibility for these rapes” because Muslim men found their manner of dress provocative. The professor’s conclusion was not that Muslim men living in the West needed to adjust to Western norms, but the exact opposite: “Norwegian women must realize that we live in a Multicultural society and adapt themselves to it.”​

Can you point to a time of stoning a woman, or perhaps giving her lashes in public, or making them cover their face in public?

Well now you're cherry picking.

Just because modern conservatives aren't as bad as lunatic muslims doesn't make them good people.

Yet liberals believe in killing the unborn! Who are lunatics?

Besides being bullshit, that has nothing to do with the question posed!

Republicans LOVE to reminisce about a time when the US was more in line to sharia law :thup:

Can you point to any major political acceptance from the left of sharia law?

His hyperbole is no better than yours, they are both trash.

More than likely, liberals here don't have much to say about sharia law because it is not practiced or condoned here over our actual law. What is the point of being 'against' sharia law?

To Democrats women are political objects, not women. If they don't help them win elections they are wholly insignificant.

To republicans women are wholly insignificant. If they don't help them win elections... well fuck it of course! As long as they have dinner on the table when I get home!

Oh really? Then explain people like Mia Love, Michele Bachman, or Deneen Borelli? Explain why Democrats treat Republican women as a subclass, and then explain your hypocrisy on the subject. No two women are the same to Democrats, the one who agrees with them is an angel, while the one who doesn't is demonized as someone who doesn't know what's good for her.

And you call Republicans misogynistic?

Forum List

Back