Why are we defending Saudi Arabia?

Apparently half of their oil got shut down. I have not heard of word on if anyone died or got injured, has anyone.

Yemen claimed the attack.
Or is tramp angry since Saudi Arabia pays cash for their military supplies,

I wonder do they pay cash for the hotel rooms rents on the Tramps post office, or tramps apts in NY or the Scotland golf course they rented.REVEALED: The Saudis have also been pumping cash into Trump’s infamous Scotland golf resort

and tramp tower in NY?
Saudi rentals at Trump World Tower raise conflict-of-interest concerns: Report
"Saudi Arabia - and I get along great with all of them. They buy apartments from me," Trump said at a campaign rally on 21 August 2015. "They spend $40m, $50m. Am I supposed to dislike them? I like them very much."

Is he pocketing all that cash and not paying taxes on it??

What does it have to do with the US, nothing. Saudi Arabia killed many kids in Yemen by the millions, by starving them to death and blowing them up. Their darn oil field doesn't even make up for the kids lives lost in Yemen.

https://gizmodo.com/drone-attack-on-oil-facilities-shuts-down-half-of-saudi-1838118914

What the fuck do we have that many ignorant trolls in here or what?

1. Saudi is an ally

2. We have been using Saudi troops in our proxy war with Iran in Yemen for the past 5 years..

Comprehend now?

Why are we fighting a proxy war in Yemen?
Saudis bomb the shit out of civilians in Yemen, killing almost 100,000. they let UAE do actual fighting on the ground

Uhm I dont know could it be so Iran doesn't control the middle east? and plus all the US soldiers Iran killed in Iraq.

Iran killed more US troops in Iraq than previously known, Pentagon says

By: Kyle Rempfer   April 4 2019

That means roughly one in every six American combat fatalities in Iraq were attributable to Iran.

We were not suppose to be in Iraq anyway. 1 out of 6 in a proxy war with Iranian militias. Really we hate Iran because Israel and Saudi Arabia do.

“Where would you find a company in the whole world that went through such a devastating attack and came out like a phoenix?” bin Salman asked the audience. He was met with applause.
Oil output will be fully back online by end of September, Aramco IPO on track, Saudis say

I couldn't get into Financial Times.

Last edited:
911.jpg

they are NOT our ally.

Saudi Arabia is not our ally-----but Iran is much worse

Why?

I am not too nuts about my sister-in-law (from my second brother) ----but that does not mean that I will kick her in the head if someone else shoves her into the gutter

Apparently half of their oil got shut down. I have not heard of word on if anyone died or got injured, has anyone.

I wonder do they pay cash for the hotel rooms rents on the Tramps post office, or tramps apts in NY or the Scotland golf course they rented.REVEALED: The Saudis have also been pumping cash into Trump’s infamous Scotland golf resort

and tramp tower in NY?
"Saudi Arabia - and I get along great with all of them. They buy apartments from me," Trump said at a campaign rally on 21 August 2015. "They spend $40m, $50m. Am I supposed to dislike them? I like them very much."

What does it have to do with the US, nothing. Saudi Arabia killed many kids in Yemen by the millions, by starving them to death and blowing them up. Their darn oil field doesn't even make up for the kids lives lost in Yemen.

https://gizmodo.com/drone-attack-on-oil-facilities-shuts-down-half-of-saudi-1838118914

1. Saudi is an ally

2. We have been using Saudi troops in our proxy war with Iran in Yemen for the past 5 years..

Comprehend now?

Saudis bomb the shit out of civilians in Yemen, killing almost 100,000. they let UAE do actual fighting on the ground

Uhm I dont know could it be so Iran doesn't control the middle east? and plus all the US soldiers Iran killed in Iraq.

That means roughly one in every six American combat fatalities in Iraq were attributable to Iran.

We were not suppose to be in Iraq anyway. 1 out of 6 in a proxy war with Iranian militias. Really we hate Iran because Israel and Saudi Arabia do.

Really?

:08621:

WTF do we care? We don't need their oil anymore... thanks to President Trump.

And we won't touch Iran militarially unless NATO is all in.

a bomb on the heads of the population of Teheran is not the
ONLY way to combat Iran's imperialist ambitions

and tramp tower in NY?

1. Saudi is an ally

Comprehend now?

Really?

of course------Rouhani and the ayatoilets TOLD HER SO

What the fuck do we have that many ignorant trolls in here or what?I

1. Saudi is an ally

Comprehend now?

Really?

And her hangup about Israel.

and tramp tower in NY?

1. Saudi is an ally

Comprehend now?

Really?

Really, Bibi has been after Iraq and Iran since the early 90's.

Really?

Just because they do not bow down to Israel is no reason to hate them, just because they are friends to Syria and Lebanon.

1. Saudi is an ally

Comprehend now?

Really?

What are you talking about?

Really?

Just because they do not bow down to Israel is no reason to hate them, just because they are friends to Syria and Lebanon.

Friends? That's an eloquent way of describing Isis sponsors. And proxy wars enablers.

1. Saudi is an ally

Comprehend now?

Really?

sheeeesh It took him THAT LONG? Anyone with a brain was was "after"
the islamo Nazi hero Adolf---by 1930 and anyone with a brain was "after"
the Ayatoilets before 1979------and Sadaam before 1970

Really?

yes-----way back when I was a kid----circa 1960----a neighbor said something
like that about Adolf

Really?

Friends? That's an eloquent way of describing Isis sponsors. And proxy wars enablers.
Syria has been at war against ISIS...

That place is a hotbed of convoluted alliances.

That place is a hotbed of convoluted alliances.
Perhaps; but Russia, and Syria are responsible for the eradication of ISIS in Syria. While we were arming them, and calling them “rebels”, in an attempt to foster US civilian support for inserting ourselves into another conflict that isn’t our business...

and tramp tower in NY?

It’s not so much about defending SA as it is Trump attempting to contrive ‘justification’ to attack Iran.

LMAO. That is not remotely true.

Forum List

Back