Why are we defending Saudi Arabia?

Really, Bibi has been after Iraq and Iran since the early 90's.

What are you talking about?

She thinks the strike on Irans nuke facility was unprovoked..

The crazy broad wants to ignore the Iranian hostage crisis and Iran mandate that Israel must be wiped off the map.

It boils down to a psychopathic hatred of Israel.

Hardly, I am a Democratic and I am fond of most jews. I just like turbans more than towel heads. Israel prefer the towel heads, the Sunnis. I put Israel and SA as one, they both want to send Iraq, Syria and Iran to their knees.

Then you part of the problem WHY america is in the mess it is because you are one of these dumb morons who ignores how the dems are as are corrupt as the republicans,that Clinton is pals with Trump. :rolleyes:

you cowardly run off from evidence of the corruption of the clintons.how they murder off people who know too much of their scandals and their ties with Israel as well as facts how Obama lied to the american people about ending the patriot act and ending the war not only expanding the patriot act but expanding the war in the middle east as well. :abgg2q.jpg:you being a democrat,you just aide Israel and the saudis all the time and are a traiter to real americans same as the people that attack you are.:rolleyes:

you expose what a hypocrite you are in your anger at Israel as well since you are against the actions of Israel but at the same time you AIDE them by being a supporter of the corrupt democrat party the fact the dems same as the republicans,ALSO kiss Israels ass.

see how you have been a fool your whole life supporting the other corrupt party? the democrats?:abgg2q.jpg: same as the republicans,the other PRO Israel group?:rolleyes:

Obama hands Israel the largest military aid deal in history

Clinton perpetuates the Israeli propaganda talking point that they are the ones who are being oppressed
Hillary Clinton Goes Full Neocon at AIPAC, Demonizing Iran and the Palestinians (Video)

beam me up scotty,there is no intelligent life forms on this planet.

Last edited:
And her hangup about Israel.

Just because they do not bow down to Israel is no reason to hate them, just because they are friends to Syria and Lebanon.

What are you 30 years old and didn't live through the 1970s?

The Iranian hostage crisis.

More likely she has an IQ of 30...…...

add 100 to that number.

And divide by 7.

So, you do know how to divide but you are just playing stupid?

Just because they do not bow down to Israel is no reason to hate them, just because they are friends to Syria and Lebanon.

add 100 to that number.

And divide by 7.

Ask an adult about compounding.

Apparently half of their oil got shut down. I have not heard of word on if anyone died or got injured, has anyone.

Yemen claimed the attack.
Or is tramp angry since Saudi Arabia pays cash for their military supplies,

I wonder do they pay cash for the hotel rooms rents on the Tramps post office, or tramps apts in NY or the Scotland golf course they rented.REVEALED: The Saudis have also been pumping cash into Trump’s infamous Scotland golf resort

and tramp tower in NY?
Saudi rentals at Trump World Tower raise conflict-of-interest concerns: Report
"Saudi Arabia - and I get along great with all of them. They buy apartments from me," Trump said at a campaign rally on 21 August 2015. "They spend $40m, $50m. Am I supposed to dislike them? I like them very much."

Is he pocketing all that cash and not paying taxes on it??

What does it have to do with the US, nothing. Saudi Arabia killed many kids in Yemen by the millions, by starving them to death and blowing them up. Their darn oil field doesn't even make up for the kids lives lost in Yemen.

https://gizmodo.com/drone-attack-on-oil-facilities-shuts-down-half-of-saudi-1838118914
Trump is defending saudi arabia because he ia financially beholden to them.

Our military community wants to take action to preserve our economy and national security.

2 different reasons.

“Where would you find a company in the whole world that went through such a devastating attack and came out like a phoenix?” bin Salman asked the audience. He was met with applause.
Oil output will be fully back online by end of September, Aramco IPO on track, Saudis say

I couldn't get into Financial Times.
Sorry about the FT link. I tried. Now they ask for $.

“Where would you find a company in the whole world that went through such a devastating attack and came out like a phoenix?” bin Salman asked the audience. He was met with applause.
Oil output will be fully back online by end of September, Aramco IPO on track, Saudis say

I couldn't get into Financial Times.
Sorry about the FT link. I tried. Now they ask for $.
No problem. I didn't know they were going public.

The ARAMCO IPO deal is expected to make a lot of people wealthy. I believe SA is going to put up 20% of their wealth towards the deal. The bombing is a distraction, but the greed is taking precedent.

"Bank of America (BAC), Goldman Sachs (GS) and JPMorgan Chase (JPM) are among the banks reportedly chosen to take Saudi Aramco public, setting them up to earn hundreds of millions in underwriting fees."

Aramco IPO Banks Could Rake In Millions As The Oil Giant Prepares To Go Public After Delays | Investor's Business Daily

Really, Bibi has been after Iraq and Iran since the early 90's.

What are you talking about?

She thinks the strike on Irans nuke facility was unprovoked..

The crazy broad wants to ignore the Iranian hostage crisis and Iran mandate that Israel must be wiped off the map.

It boils down to a psychopathic hatred of Israel.

Hardly, I am a Democratic and I am fond of most jews. I just like turbans more than towel heads. Israel prefer the towel heads, the Sunnis. I put Israel and SA as one, they both want to send Iraq, Syria and Iran to their knees.

Then you part of the problem WHY america is in the mess it is because you are one of these dumb morons who ignores how the dems are as are corrupt as the republicans,that Clinton is pals with Trump. :rolleyes:

you cowardly run off from evidence of the corruption of the clintons.how they murder off people who know too much of their scandals and their ties with Israel as well as facts how Obama lied to the american people about ending the patriot act and ending the war not only expanding the patriot act but expanding the war in the middle east as well. :abgg2q.jpg:you being a democrat,you just aide Israel and the saudis all the time and are a traiter to real americans same as the people that attack you are.:rolleyes:

you expose what a hypocrite you are in your anger at Israel as well since you are against the actions of Israel but at the same time you AIDE them by being a supporter of the corrupt democrat party the fact the dems same as the republicans,ALSO kiss Israels ass.

see how you have been a fool your whole life supporting the other corrupt party? the democrats?:abgg2q.jpg: same as the republicans,the other PRO Israel group?:rolleyes:

Obama hands Israel the largest military aid deal in history

Clinton perpetuates the Israeli propaganda talking point that they are the ones who are being oppressed
Hillary Clinton Goes Full Neocon at AIPAC, Demonizing Iran and the Palestinians (Video)

beam me up scotty,there is no intelligent life forms on this planet.

wait a minute now,you just LIKED my post after you said you vote democrat and i proved to you that the dems are as corrupt as the republicans and kiss Israels ass as well,whats wrong with this picture?

add 100 to that number.

And divide by 7.

toddsterparrot is a paid shill,ignore him.

WE have defense agreements with SA. Just becasue a lot of whining infantile tards on the left and the right are wetting themselves isn't a reason to abrogate them. the major reason the U.S. has so much influence is because unlike most other countires we honor our agreements, unlike right and left wing ideologues, who all have the mentality that they should get to squat here for free and pick and choose what the govt does based on thier current whims and whatever dumbass conspiracy theories they find on the internet that they can use for a cover over their selfishness and sociopathy.

Bush caused US to spend 2 decades on war wasting over $5 trillion dollars while China spent 2 decade building trillions of dollars of infrastructure better than all of the US & Europe.

We have old lead contaminated water lines feeding our homes & they have all new cities, dams, bridges, solar power, bullet trains, airports, power grid, water, sewer, electric cars, electric buses, 5G phones, internet, automation, stores without clerks, cashiers or cash, etc.

China is now innovating & we have to catch them. Wechat is way ahead of facebook, whatsapp, paypal & craigslist combined. We blather on about wars & play with AR-15s while the Chinese people live in futuristic dream cities.

The ARAMCO IPO deal is expected to make a lot of people wealthy. I believe SA is going to put up 20% of their wealth towards the deal. The bombing is a distraction, but the greed is taking precedent.

"Bank of America (BAC), Goldman Sachs (GS) and JPMorgan Chase (JPM) are among the banks reportedly chosen to take Saudi Aramco public, setting them up to earn hundreds of millions in underwriting fees."

Aramco IPO Banks Could Rake In Millions As The Oil Giant Prepares To Go Public After Delays | Investor's Business Daily

Looks like all the islamophobia doesn't apply to Muzzy bank deals then

~S~

Bush caused US to spend 2 decades on war wasting over $5 trillion dollars while China spent 2 decade building trillions of dollars of infrastructure better than all of the US & Europe.

We have old lead contaminated water lines feeding our homes & they have all new cities, dams, bridges, solar power, bullet trains, airports, power grid, water, sewer, electric cars, electric buses, 5G phones, internet, automation, stores without clerks, cashiers or cash, etc.

China is now innovating & we have to catch them. Wechat is way ahead of facebook, whatsapp, paypal & craigslist combined. We blather on about wars & play with AR-15s while the Chinese people live in futuristic dream cities.

China didn't build shit, it was built in on the backs of American taxpayers, subsidies, and crooked 'trade' deals. You shills for Wall Street and labor racketeering scams take all the credit for the destruction of the U.S. ecomony and its tax base. Traitors like you oppose reversing that scam.

lol @ 'Dream Cities'; they build copies of European cities that stand empty, with no one living there. You truly are stupid, and the fact that you tards can vote is destorying the country.

Apparently half of their oil got shut down. I have not heard of word on if anyone died or got injured, has anyone.

Yemen claimed the attack.
Or is tramp angry since Saudi Arabia pays cash for their military supplies,

I wonder do they pay cash for the hotel rooms rents on the Tramps post office, or tramps apts in NY or the Scotland golf course they rented.REVEALED: The Saudis have also been pumping cash into Trump’s infamous Scotland golf resort

and tramp tower in NY?
Saudi rentals at Trump World Tower raise conflict-of-interest concerns: Report
"Saudi Arabia - and I get along great with all of them. They buy apartments from me," Trump said at a campaign rally on 21 August 2015. "They spend $40m, $50m. Am I supposed to dislike them? I like them very much."

Is he pocketing all that cash and not paying taxes on it??

What does it have to do with the US, nothing. Saudi Arabia killed many kids in Yemen by the millions, by starving them to death and blowing them up. Their darn oil field doesn't even make up for the kids lives lost in Yemen.

https://gizmodo.com/drone-attack-on-oil-facilities-shuts-down-half-of-saudi-1838118914
Trump is defending saudi arabia because he ia financially beholden to them.

Our military community wants to take action to preserve our economy and national security.

2 different reasons.

lol more stupidity. The PEanut Gallery can easily look up who were the Top 'donors' to Hillary Clinton's bribery machine masquerading as a 'Foundation'. It's just wierd how faggots will suck up to Democrats when they know they support regimes that toss them off buildings and stone them to death, but hey, they're mentally ill sickos who can't bring themselves to criticize Islam, just because raping little boys is so widespread and accepted there, which washes away all other criticisms as far as faggots are concerned.

WE have defense agreements with SA. Just becasue a lot of whining infantile tards on the left and the right are wetting themselves isn't a reason to abrogate them. the major reason the U.S. has so much influence is because unlike most other countires we honor our agreements, unlike right and left wing ideologues, who all have the mentality that they should get to squat here for free and pick and choose what the govt does based on thier current whims and whatever dumbass conspiracy theories they find on the internet that they can use for a cover over their selfishness and sociopathy.

Sheeeeesh------the DAY IS COME!!!!! uhm hallelujah ??? I am forced to agree with......
mr. pic

China didn't build shit, it was built in on the backs of American taxpayers, subsidies, and crooked 'trade' deals. You shills for Wall Street and labor
racketeering scams take all the credit for the destruction of the U.S. ecomony and its tax base. Traitors like you oppose reversing that scam.

lol @ 'Dream Cities'; they build copies of European cities that stand empty, with no one living there. You truly are stupid, and the fact that you tards can vote is destorying the country.

uhm----pic, DEAR, you are being very acrimonius. In response to idiot cut and pastes by the USUAL mindless jerkess.

keep cool, pic------another impressionable LSD infected mind

China didn't build shit, it was built in on the backs of American taxpayers, subsidies, and crooked 'trade' deals. You shills for Wall Street and labor racketeering scams take all the credit for the destruction of the U.S. ecomony and its tax base. Traitors like you oppose reversing that scam.

You are over 10 years behind the reality in China today! Saudi also has high tech dream cities we defend & paid for. This all happened because Bush stole the election in 2000 & allowed 9/11 so he could attack Iraq. He also let wall street take most US companies to China becoming giant multinationals who control our bought & paid for government & media. They gave them our technology, now they reverse engineered it, learned from us & built their own silicon valley.

Last edited:

You are over 10 years behind the reality in China today! Saudi also has high tech dream cities we defend & paid for. This all happened because Bush stole the election in 2000 & allowed 9/11 so he could attack Iraq. He also let wall street take most US companies to China becoming giant multinationals who control our bought & paid for government & media.

uhm-----calm down. Saudi Arabia is RICH because "western elements" developed the oil industry there and the FASCIST BAATHIST PIGS----
nationalized the "evil west colonizer" investments. ---THE position of DA
"PROGRESSIVES" vs DA TRUMPISTS (aka bushists) is very equivocal
on both issues. The "we paid" idiocy marks you as an isolationist which
BACK IN THE DAY meant "republican"-----but the lines are now blurred----both
sides of the AISLE harbor psychotics

We have to beg for fresh water, because we can't even get old lead water lines replaced here in the USA. Lead poisoning from gasoline, paint & water lines has lowered our IQ by 10 points.

Then Big Pharma hooked the masses on opoids & sell foreign countries breakthrough life saving drugs 10 times cheaper than we are forced to pay her in the USA.

Soon all our taxes will go to interest on the huge debt & none to clean water, roads, education or healthcare.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back