Why are we bringing the problem faced by France, German and GB here?

Clementine

Platinum Member
Dec 18, 2011
Multiculturalism is bullshit. People here have always done their own thing. We each enjoy our own traditions. What made it work was respecting the same laws and speaking one language. We know that 10% of refugees are terrorists. And a larger percent are just radical.

Today, thanks to idiot politicians, there are too many languages being spoken. This is a huge problem in schools and it doesn't work well in other places. People need to communicate. We can't expect public servants to learn a bunch of new languages. It's up to those coming here to learn English. Not speaking English shouldn't be an excuse not to cooperate with cops. Not knowing English could be disastrous if you need medical help and the people in the ER don't speak your language. It's up to each of us to respect both the laws and the values of any country we enter. If we can't do that, we should stay home.

And we have to abide by our constitution. We just can't allow people to come here and bring in their own archaic beliefs and expect them to trump our laws. Women have rights here. Don't like it, don't come. We don't have to abide by anyone's religion. Don't like us eating bacon or dressing skimpy? Leave us alone because we don't give a damn what you think. Try minding your own business and ignore people who are living with a difference set of views. If you can't just do your own thing and respect others, get the fuck out. And if you can't enter legally and follow our process, you deserve to do some jail time before you are kicked out.

Why does the left insist that it's bigotry to want secure borders and vet people before allowing them in? Are they really so stupid that they think that only honest, poor people are the ones coming in to find a better life? And they blame the people here for the drug cartels. Really? Which came first, the drug or the addiction? How many more people become addicted each year simply because illegal drugs are available. Sober people don't create a demand for drugs. It's sleazy people who help import and sell the drugs that make every attempt to find new customers. They want people hooked. Offer drugs to young people and it's probably not too difficult to end up with more permanent buyers. That's just how they roll. But, without the availability of drugs, fewer get hooked. And right now, drugs pour through the border the same way people do. And we have an administration who says there isn't enough money to do anything about it. We only have billions to provide for everyone who sneaks in. And since we're not closing the freebie store, it encourages more to come.

If we had problems with Canadians sneaking in to sell drugs or to drop anchor to access the welfare system, the complaints would be the same. Of course, we don't have a big problem at the northern border. The left would hate it if we did because they wouldn't be able to blame it on bigotry and racism when people wanted the problem addressed.

We have a legal process. I'm sick of hearing that it's not good enough. Our laws were created in a way to ensure that the best interests of America were the first priority. Our need for safety and preservation of our way of life determined the number of people allowed in and the process required for them to become citizens.

Allowing foreigners to come in with no intention of adapting or showing respect for us and then take their demands seriously is simply bad for us. Period. We've turned into a combination of a doormat and money tree, or so they think. And our leaders do nothing to change that.

We shouldn't allow people to come and take advantage of us, especially if they thumb their noses at our laws and refuse to assimilate. Obama wants to grant citizenship to everyone, hopefully in time for the election, and he told them that they no longer are requird to assimilate. They expect us to learn their language so we can teach their children. They expect us to put away our flags because they find them offensive. They make demands that they have no right to make of us. Too many Muslims polled want sharia law, which cannot be followed in accordance with our constitution. Obama talks about globalization, which would mean the U.N would call the shots. A corrupt organization, comprised of scum from oppressive countries, have a desire to dictate how Americans live. They want to impose gun control, open borders and a central world government that would likely allow sharia to thrive. They would turn the entire planet into a hellhole. They hate freedom and liberty. Most members of the U.N. are themselves guilty of human rights violations. Tyrants that they are, they want to control people and that means taking away rights.

We have more immediate problems with illegal immigration and outright invaion. When they commit serious crimes, they are impossible to find because no one even knows who the hell they are half the time. We don't know who is in the country. How do you even catch people who live below the radar? Even known criminals often head to sanctuary cities, much like the scum in San Francisco who shot and killed that young woman. He should have been deported or in jail, but instead was released onto the streets.

Jobs remain scarce. We keep sending more and more jobs to Mexico and their laws prevent any of us from going down there after them. And while libs bitch about the minimum wage, they support illegals coming to work for low wages. One argument was that the price of fresh produce would skyrocket if not for those illegal aliens working for the farmers. It drives wages down for everyone and then the left blames capitalism.

There are probably 20 million people in this country illegally. People pour through the border on a daily basis. The left pretends that they know who is coming in, despite many not checking in at the entrance. The left also claims that no terrorists are sneaking in. I guess liberals think that terrorists just aren't as smart as the average criminals who manage to return time and time again after being deported.

With the refugees will come more rapes, horrible treatment of women and many radicals among them. Even the non-terrorists have some pretty fucked up ideas about women's roles in society, mainly that they have none. Other countries have had enough. People are sick and tired of having to abide by sharia law to ward off attacks and avoid offending the refugees. Even when they get caught raping boys in public swimming pools, they act confused because they don't understand what they did wrong. That tells us that the country they came from allows this sort of thing and they have no idea that it's against the law in other countries.

It was telling when refugees raped little boys and then acted surprised when police showed up. They did not understand what they did wrong. One claimed he had a 'sexual emergency', as if that would justify what he did to a young boy. They are surprised to learn that other countries have laws against things that are the norm in their countries. And they aren't willing to respect the new laws. Seriously, when countries opted to offer voluntary classes, so as not to offend them, so they could explain that raping women and children, defecating and urinating in people's yards was wrong or that they cannot attack women for breaking sharia law, then you know things are fucked up. If you have to tell something they aren't allowed to abuse people at will, words will not stop them.

"Germany’s chancellor Angela Merkel has made herself famous for being a very outspoken supporter of bringing in as many Syrian refugees as possible, adopting a literal open borders policy…but she now regrets it big time and for good reason.

There have been thousands of sexual assaults and other violent crimes reported over the last year, with more happening al the time

The German people had apparently had enough of this rampant crime in Germany, because they just dealt a crushing blow to Merkel’s conservative Democrat party and voted them out by a large margin. Merkel then took to the stage to backtrack as much as she could, citing that the migrant crisis could have been avoided, and that she regrets the mistake she made, also referring to multiculturalism as a "living lie."

If Barack Obama and his liberal puppets would open their eyes and learn from the mistakes of others the United States could avoid having the same regrets the Angela Merkel and other countries have."

http://viralliberty.com/obama-dead-silent-angela-merkel-forced-confess-bringing-refugees-catastrophic-mistake/

well , I did't read it all but I say that one thing I noticed at the very beginning is that you call the politicians IDIOTS . I would change that one word from IDIOT to TRAITOROUS Politicians . And to show how they work read this little article . --- Email Shows Federal Immigration Bosses In Ot Push To Swear In New Citizens 'Due To Election' --- to the dems and moderate republicans the federal immigration bosses are just bringing in more VOTERS to over rule Americans Clementine .

mrobama and his puppets all want whats happening in Europe to happen here in the USA Clementine .

well , I did't read it all but I say that one thing I noticed at the very beginning is that you call the politicians IDIOTS . I would change that one word from IDIOT to TRAITOROUS Politicians . And to show how they work read this little article . --- Email Shows Federal Immigration Bosses In Ot Push To Swear In New Citizens 'Due To Election' --- to the dems and moderate republicans the federal immigration bosses are just bringing in more VOTERS to over rule Americans Clementine .

I read that earlier. And I'm sure those criminals who were set for deportation and 'accidentally' got citizenship instead will qualify to vote. This is sheer insanity. And Hillary will give us much more of the same. I agree about those behind this being traitors to this country.

and the not understanding that raping little boy is wrong is the same trick Mexicans use when they say 'no comprende' [sp] . Then gringos and many Americans say , oh well , they need to be taught whats right and wrong . Stupid Germans are putting up cartoons telling muslims to not touch the girls at public swimming pools .

I read that earlier. And I'm sure those criminals who were set for deportation and 'accidentally' got citizenship instead will qualify to vote. This is sheer insanity. And Hillary will give us much more of the same. I agree about those behind this being traitors to this country.
------------------------------ my main point is that meobama and puppets laugh when they say that they have made mistakes because nothing they do is a mistake Clementine .

Forum List

Back