Why are There White Democrats Part II

Why aren't there black republicans?
Because blacks are biggest racist in America.

So, CNN's Don Lemon says "White men are the biggest threat".

And Hillary Clinton was confused about two black men as she mocked them.

Hillary Clinton mocks host for confusing two black people: 'I know, they all look alike'
They get by with it. Trump wants to stop an invasion of our southern border and he is branded a racist. What a joke the liberal bias has become. Liberals are completely racist and it’s indefensible.

Lots of white dems around these parts. I see them in church and even frequent their businesses. I should ask em why. They are very nice hard working people. Not my job to convince them to rethink their vote.

Lots of white dems around these parts. I see them in church and even frequent their businesses. I should ask em why. They are very nice hard working people. Not my job to convince them to rethink their vote.
No...what your looking at is stupid people.

White straight female Christian here. Just what is this pile of bullshit? Try explaining the policies of the current republican party to the rest of us. Me? Straight Dem down the line in Virginia, courtesy of today's republican party. You republicans hate me and every American who is not a white, straight, male from this phony brand of "Christianity" that you all are trying to sell. Your kind removed the republican party from the mainstream and you have only yourselves to blame.

White straight female Christian here. Just what is this pile of bullshit? Try explaining the policies of the current republican party to the rest of us. Me? Straight Dem down the line in Virginia, courtesy of today's republican party. You republicans hate me and every American who is not a white, straight, male from this phony brand of "Christianity" that you all are trying to sell. Your kind removed the republican party from the mainstream and you have only yourselves to blame.
So you have a government job and belong to the Unitarian Church. Do you have lots of Jewish Nazis in Virginia too? Makes as much sense.

lysistrata is lucky the SS isn't knocking on her deluded wackadodle leftist shill door.

She called for killing Trump not long ago.

I don't like that, fuck you, lysistrata. :fu: Leftist shill piece of shit.

I'm for America, what exactly do you stand for?

Do you have lots of Jewish Nazis where you live? Makes as much sense.

lysistrata is lucky the SS isn't knocking on her deluded wackadodle leftist shill door.

She called for killing Trump not long ago.

I don't like that, fuck you, lysistrata. :fu: Leftist shill piece of shit.

I'm for America, what exactly do you stand for?
She is a kook. Said she was a “straight, white, Christian female.” That’s a lie.

Fuck off, you lying piece of shit, k?

You claim to be Christian?

What does John 3:16 say?

Bitch you're a shillian sock, STFU.

Last edited:
It has been a LOOOOOOOONG time since any Democrat presidential candidate won a majority of the votes of "white" males.

I'll tell you how long ago it was:

Back then, Democrats fought against illegal immigration.

Back then, Democrats did not disdain and mock the Armed Forces

Back then, Democrats believed in traditional, biblical morality.

Back the Democrats supported EDUCATION, not teachers' unions.

Back then, Democrats wanted to HELP poor people, not exploit them.

But now - aside from simple TDS - I have a hard time understanding how any white man who works for a living would vote for more than a handful of Democrat candidates in the entire country.

Nobody cares about the mentally retarded Democrats.

Forum List

Back