Why are there so many "new" liberal USMB accounts that submit posts at 6-30 times

The2ndAmendment

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2013
In a dependant and enslaved country.
Why are there so many "new" liberal USMB accounts that submit posts at 6-30 times my own posting rate?

I've noticed that there are many young USMB accounts (that are liberals) who manage to accumulate over 1500 posts in less than 30 days, or basically submit posts at 6-30 times my monthly rate.

I think we would all agree that I post a lot.

I am wondering, since I frequent this board everyday, work two jobs, have a house and fiance (who has two of her own children), I do wonder, seriously:
WHO IS PAYING THESE POSTERS FULL-TIME TO INVADE USMB WITH PROPAGANDA.

These accounts must be operated by users being PAID to post, there is no other way they would have the time to post. Of course, being on welfare technically counts as being paid and support the Government, but I seriously doubt any of them are on welfare, since welfare people barely care about politics.

Also, I notice that all of these posters have NO GRIEVANCES with the Status Quo, and in fact believe everything is fine and dandy and that all scandals are "phony."

So another question is: Even if you're not being paid to frequent these forums, if you have no GRIEVANCE with the Status Quo, what force compels you to frequent USMB with such persistence. If you think everything is chill, why would you spend MANY HOURS EVERYDAY on a forum where people discuss PROBLEM in POLITICS!!!???!!??!!

Why are there so many "new" liberal USMB accounts that submit posts at 6-30 times my own posting rate?

I've noticed that there are many young USMB accounts (that are liberals) who manage to accumulate over 1500 posts in less than 30 days, or basically submit posts at 6-30 times my monthly rate.

I am wondering, since I frequent this board everyday, work two jobs, have a house and fiance (who has two of her own children), I do wonder, seriously:

These accounts must be operated by users being PAID to post, there is no other way they would have the time to post. Of course, being on welfare technically counts as being paid and support the Government, but I seriously doubt any of them are on welfare, since welfare people barely care about politics.

Also, I notice that all of these posters have NO GRIEVANCES with the Status Quo, and in fact believe everything is fine and dandy and that all scandals are "phony."

So another question is: Even if you're not being paid to frequent these forums, if you have no GRIEVANCE with the Status Quo, what force compels you to frequent USMB with such persistence. If you think everything is chill, why would you spend MANY HOURS EVERYDAY on a forum where people discuss PROBLEM in POLITICS!!!???!!??!!

...what force compels you to frequent USMB...

Algorithms, bots, and crawlers.

But speaking for myself, I would have to say... alcohol. :beer:
But speaking for myself

by the day. Relax, have a cup of tea. Maybe Mr. H. has a suggestion or two for a flavoring. This ones all in yer head.

Let's see...that's 28 words X 33 cents/word...Oh, sorry, just thinkin out loud.

More likely it's just a few paid hacks with a whole bunch of socks playing rep frog.

We'll agree you post a lot of your own ignorance and stupidly, this post included.

I don't get how people can post 50, 60 times per day. They must spend an incredible amount of time of their day on this forum.

I've been around here for 4 years and I've been retired for three of those years,and I'm pretty much on here daily. Yet my post count just hit six thousand.
I guess others just have more to say...........whether it's worth hearing is another issue.

More likely it's just a few paid hacks with a whole bunch of socks playing rep frog.

Considering how quick liberal accounts get banned on these boards for serious infractions, only to see a new account come out of the blue that types in the exact same style and with the same ideology, I wouldn't doubt it.

You have 2 jobs, a family, a house, post here and count how many posts liberals do. Where do you find all the time to do this and still snoop on your neighbors too?

You have 2 jobs, a family, a house, post here and count how many posts liberals do. Where do you find all the time to do this and still snoop on your neighbors too?

TIME/Frequency = Age of Account (in months) divided by Number of Posts. Both pieces of information are readily available in the top-right corner of each post.

If you think it's time consuming to perform the operation (t/f) on a calculator, you're a moron.

[MENTION=33063]paulitician[/MENTION] I made this thread shortly before you made yours. I'm guessing you and I noticed the same thing, especially now that we're heading towards the 2014 mid terms.

Last edited:

TIME/Frequency = Age of Account (in months) divided by Number of Posts. Both pieces of information are readily available in the top-right corner of each post.

If you think it's time consuming to perform the operation (t/f) on a calculator, you're a moron.

[MENTION=33063]paulitician[/MENTION] I made this thread shortly before you made yours. I'm guessing you and I noticed the same thing, especially now that we're heading towards the 2014 mid terms.

Point being, your a snoop and my experience, snoops are snitches too. Any of your neighbors doing remodels, don't forget to check with city to see if they pulled a permit. Other point being, you're probably lying about your busy life.

Honestly, to me, this just sounds all paranoid and angry. Why do you count other peoples' posts? Why do you keep track of where they spend their time? Why do you think there is some kind of conspiracy going on? Etc. Very strange.

And why do you think others shouldn't want to talk about politics, current events, and all the many topics this board has to offer. That's very stange too.

I get a sense that a lot of posters here, both left and right, are retired people. I could be wrong, but that is an impression I get. I mean, maybe they have a lot of free time.

Last edited:

This is The Greatest Crisis in the History of Internet Posting!

We need answers!

Now!

Forum List

Back