Why are there so few blacks at the Republican convention?

free_speech

Nov 15, 2011
It's pretty obvious but I will explain it so the lefties can understand.......the Democrats are the King of government handouts and preferential treatment. It's simple!

It's pretty obvious but I will explain it so the lefties can understand.......the Democrats are the King of government handouts and preferential treatment. It's simple!

The fact that Conservatives claim blacks only vote Democrat because they want a free handout is one of the reasons blacks will not vote Republican

Were Republicans "King of government handouts and preferential treatment" for the 100 years that blacks overwhelmingly voted Republican?

The fact that Conservatives claim blacks only vote Democrat because they want a free handout is one of the reasons blacks will not vote Republican

Perfect. Some on the right are so out of touch (a shout-out to free_speech) they post racist threads like this one and don't realize it's racist.

Last edited:

Perfect. Some on the right are so out of touch (a shout-out to free_speech) they post racist threads like this one and don't realize it's racist.

This is indeed a racist thread, but a Libtard race-baiter started it.

Fail.

Fail.

You're an idiot, but I suspect on some level you must know it.

Are you calling african americans (and any other variant of colored folk) stupid? SO they wont vote for republican ideas because the republicans, and of course only those ignorant ones, say they only want hand outs. SO its a negative on negative?

:lmao:

Jeebus you tards are short bus.

Fail.

You're an idiot, but I suspect on some level you must know it.

No need to 'suspect' the thread was started by a Libtard race baiter, numbnuts.

Just look at the first post.

Your Detroit City Schools education letting you down?

Forum List

Back