Biden declared Jackson non qualified

Uncensored2008

Libertarian Radical
Feb 8, 2011
Behind the Orange Curtain
Mod's I apologize if there is already a thread - but I couldn't find one.

Biden's pick is Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson.

Jackson is a radical left Marxist with open contempt for the Constitution. Brown was appointed to the federal court of appeals just over a year ago by Biden and required a tie breaking vote from Harris to gain confirmation.

Jackson has literally ZERO chance of confirmation.

But that is the point. The democrats face a BRUTAL mid-term election. Soros nominated Jackson precisely because she can't be confirmed. The party seeks to leverage this to paint Republicans as racist and misogynist for opposing Jackson. (To democrats. Justice Barrett isn't a woman since she didn't kill her babies.)

This is all about campaigning.

The usual suspects -Graham, Collins, Murkowski, Romney- will cave on cue.

That Marxist subversive token will sail through confirmation.

They didn't for her Appeals confirmation. Even Romney opposed her.

Soros deliberately nominated someone so repulsive that even those morons would oppose her.

Mod's I apologize if there is already a thread - but I couldn't find one.

Biden's pick is Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson.

Jackson is a radical left Marxist with open contempt for the Constitution. Brown was appointed to the federal court of appeals just over a year ago by Biden and required a tie breaking vote from Harris to gain confirmation.

Jackson has literally ZERO chance of confirmation.

But that is the point. The democrats face a BRUTAL mid-term election. Soros nominated Jackson precisely because she can't be confirmed. The party seeks to leverage this to paint Republicans as racist and misogynist for opposing Jackson. (To democrats. Justice Barrett isn't a woman since she didn't kill her babies.)

This is all about campaigning.
She'll be confirmed in a walk. Republicans don't have the votes to stop the nomination. You won't be getting Sinema and Manchin onboard with denying this one. The political fallout would be catastrophic.
Republicans can bitch all they want and I'm sure they will. But they all know they can't stop it.

I think it's refreshing to actually have a former public defender coming into the court.
I think it's funny that righties are already screaming about her being a radical..when she has the same
Ivy League pedigree as most of the rest of the SC judges.

I look forward to her proving that she hasn't raped any children in the last 30 years.

That was a high threshold Kavanaugh had to reach, but he did it somehow.

Let's keep it real and make a fucking spectacle out of this. The stuttering shit clown has defiled every institution and norm that the founding fathers crafted... let's continue the process and install a BLM, hate-YT riot stooge in scotus.

I look forward to her proving that she hasn't raped any children in the last 30 years.

Let's keep it real and make a fucking spectacle out of this. The stuttering shit clown has defiled every institution and norm that the founding fathers crafted... let's continue the process and install a BLM, hate-YT riot stooge in scotus.
Ah....the trump trash.....denigrating people who stutter. How surprising.
1645891450478.png
1645891429687.png

Kavanaugh's issue (like his predecessor Clarence Thomas) was that he was a scumbag. Scumbags shouldn't get to sit on the highest court in the land. Trump had ACB on the short list that year. But chose the scumbag that was closest to his own nature. I am certain that if it wasn't an election year, ACB would not have been nominated. He would have picked another white male. For the record, outside of Mitch's hypocrisy in dealing with SC picks, both Gorsuch and Barrett are competent jurists. Just like Brown will be.

The Democrat Party represents radical left extremist not mainstream Americans
The Democrats are opposed to Civil Rights in employment and education.
They are opposed to protecting everyone's Right to Vote with common sense election integrity laws.
They will always choose radical and racist judges for the USSC such as Sotomayor and Kagan.
The Democrat Cult's corruption, hate and racism are a real threat to everyone's freedom.

They're all in with this stammering fuck. The beat down they have coming in Nov will be of biblical proportions.

The Democrat Party represents radical left extremist not mainstream Americans
The Democrats are opposed to Civil Rights in employment and education.
They are opposed to protecting everyone's Right to Vote with common sense election integrity laws.
They will always choose radical and racist judges for the USSC such as Sotomayor and Kagan.
The Democrat Cult's corruption, hate and racism are a real threat to everyone's freedom.
Most Americans identify as conservative fiscally and liberal on social issues.
By "mainstream" Americans, I'm going to assume that you mean white, heterosexual,
god fearing "Americans".

The simple fact of the matter is that the Supreme Court has traditionally been a tool of
religious conservatives to force their beliefs on the masses because they believe that "God wills it".
Your post is nothing more than the same list of white grievances that were a portion of the bile
that led to what happened on January 6, 2021.

Most Americans identify as conservative fiscally and liberal on social issues.
By "mainstream" Americans, I'm going to assume that you mean white, heterosexual,
god fearing "Americans".

The simple fact of the matter is that the Supreme Court has traditionally been a tool of
religious conservatives to force their beliefs on the masses because they believe that "God wills it".
Your post is nothing more than the same list of white grievances that were a portion of the bile
that led to what happened on January 6, 2021.
Yep. Those pesky religious conservatives gave us Roe vs Wade to force their beliefs on us.

She'll be confirmed in a walk. Republicans don't have the votes to stop the nomination. You won't be getting Sinema and Manchin onboard with denying this one. The political fallout would be catastrophic.
Republicans can bitch all they want and I'm sure they will. But they all know they can't stop it.

I think it's refreshing to actually have a former public defender coming into the court.
I think it's funny that righties are already screaming about her being a radical..when she has the same
Ivy League pedigree as most of the rest of the SC judges.

50 Republicans opposed her nomination to the appeals court. That means Mittens and Collins. It took Harris to get her confirmed.
She won't be confirmed - she isn't even meant to be confirmed - it's just a ploy so the Reich has something to cry about.

Ah....the trump trash.....denigrating people who stutter. How surprising.
It's not a stutter, dumbass. He's not a little kid, he's an old man who used to speak just fine, and has had emergency brain surgery, TWICE! He's fucking brain damaged. It's verbal difficulty caused by vascular dementia. It's not a fucking "stutter", you stupid easily brainwashed by fake news dumbass.

And you're such an idiot that you will never admit to yourself that you made a huge mistake when you voted for Biden. You're a typical dumbass in denial and a TDS afflicted moron.

Last edited:

"Following a segment on Tucker Carlson Tonight, Wednesday, Carlson, came under fire for questioning the credentials of President Biden’s Supreme Court Nominee, Ketanji Brown Jackson. This came just days after he attacked her very nomination, saying it would humiliate the Supreme Court, and make the U.S. look like Rwanda.
Taking a different approach than he did for any of former President Trump’s three nominees, all of whom are white, Carlson demanded to know what Brown got on her LSAT.

Why wouldn’t he tell us that? That would settle the question conclusively as to whether she’s a once-in-a-generation legal talent. It would seem like American’s in a democracy have a right to know that and much more before giving her a lifetime appointment." DNC Chair Jaime Harrison took it upon himself to put forth Jackson’s academic accomplishments. So, despite not knowing the meaningless answer to what Jackson got on the LSAT, Carlson’s question about her academic prowess has been answered."

Tucker brings up an excellent point, why don't we know this woman's LSAT scores? Just look at her name for example -- it sounds so foreign and inferior; putting her on the court will make our Supreme Court look like Rwanda...why is Biden hiding her LSATs?? Everyone knows that every Supreme Court nominee going back for the last 30 yrs have all been asked to provide their LSAT score -- why does this whore think she is so special to where she can hide her scores??

Look at her name, it sounds foreign and muslim, are we sure she was even born in America?? Why hasn't she released her birth certificate? Why hasn't she released her LSATs...What do we know about her 9th grade Algebra scores?? What is Biden hiding. Yea, I know she graduated from Harvard with honors, yea, I know she was editor of the Harvard Law review -- but still, how do we know she actually earned any of it?

We all know that most blacks who get degrees from schools like Princeton and Harvard never earned them and only got them because their black. Do you think Thomas Sowell really deserved his Harvard degree? The guy was a high school dropout. It reminds me of how Tucker couldn't get into the CIA; I am sure people like Jackson reminds him of how he was probably passed over by some inferior black.

I'm quite sure it was higher than the three Tramp put on the supreme count.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Are there qualifications to be a Justice? Do you have to be a lawyer or attend law school to be a Supreme Court Justice?

The Constitution does not specify qualifications for Justices such as age, education, profession, or native-born citizenship. A Justice does not have to be a lawyer or a law school graduate, but all Justices have been trained in the law. Many of the 18th and 19th century Justices studied law under a mentor because there were few law schools in the country.

Are there qualifications to be a Justice? Do you have to be a lawyer or attend law school to be a Supreme Court Justice?

The Constitution does not specify qualifications for Justices such as age, education, profession, or native-born citizenship. A Justice does not have to be a lawyer or a law school graduate, but all Justices have been trained in the law. Many of the 18th and 19th century Justices studied law under a mentor because there were few law schools in the country.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back