Why are so many Trump accusers suddenly coming forward now?

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Gee, I wonder why?

They couldn't have come forward when he first announced, and saved us all this trouble ?

This is nothing more than a Dimocrat and media concerted effort to destroy the other candidate right at the end of the race.

Why now? If all these women were violated by Donald Trump years ago, why are they just speaking up now?

That’s what Joe Scarborough asked this morning on MSNBC, questioning whether there was a coordinated scheme behind the fact that a number of women came forward within 24 hours to describe sexually inappropriate acts by the Republican nominee. “If I had been sexually harassed by this man, the Megyn Kelly story would have given me an opportunity,” Scarborough said.

Trump surrogate A.J. Delgado had already suggested the same on “All In with Chris Hayes” the night before, saying “These allegations are decades old. If somebody actually did that, Chris, any reasonable woman would have come forward and said something at the time.”

And Donald Trump himself questioned the time lag in a tweet shortly after Scarborough went off the air:

Gee, I wonder why?

They couldn't have come forward when he first announced, and saved us all this trouble ?

This is nothing more than a Dimocrat and media concerted effort to destroy the other candidate right at the end of the race.

Why now? If all these women were violated by Donald Trump years ago, why are they just speaking up now?

That’s what Joe Scarborough asked this morning on MSNBC, questioning whether there was a coordinated scheme behind the fact that a number of women came forward within 24 hours to describe sexually inappropriate acts by the Republican nominee. “If I had been sexually harassed by this man, the Megyn Kelly story would have given me an opportunity,” Scarborough said.

Trump surrogate A.J. Delgado had already suggested the same on “All In with Chris Hayes” the night before, saying “These allegations are decades old. If somebody actually did that, Chris, any reasonable woman would have come forward and said something at the time.”

And Donald Trump himself questioned the time lag in a tweet shortly after Scarborough went off the air:

How many are them are being paid to make these comments about Trump? It's their word against his.

For example the woman who said he groped her on the plane, why didn't she shout for help during the incident? She also waited 30 years to tell people about this? This is likely she's been paid money to peddle this non-happening.

If I were on a plane and a man sitting next to me start to become, in her words "like an octopus" with hands everywhere, I'm not just going to sit there am I?

This is a MSM and Hillary HQ coordinated attack, when Bill Clinton was in office Leftists said that this sort of thing didn't matter, that groping, getting blow jobs etc didn't interfere with his job as President.

Now the Leftist hypocrites say that Donald Trump isn't fit to hold the same office that Bill Clinton held because he's a Ladies Man?

14641979_1131647270203639_4266102246970149327_n.jpg

And the stupid leftist sheeple on this forum are gulping down the Kool Aid...ignorant mofos

It is the Anita Hill scenario amplified 100x. That's all there is to it.

remember when harry reid stood on the senate floor and lied about romney paying zero taxes? that is every single libtard who ever walked the earth.

It's the same old tired play card.
When it looks like anyone who isn't part of the elites crowd to win they use the he said, she said sex allegations just like they did with Herman Cain and the idiot voters fall for every single time.
Dupes!

I have to be honest here ... I have not watched one single debate, I've all but given up watching any news at all because things have become so ugly. In recent years I've flipped the double bird at my TV screen so many times I'm surprised the thing hasn't exploded in my face. People on BOTH sides of aisle are guilty of various "sins and omissions." My bottom line question to myself is, "Do I want to continue living in what is still a somewhat free country or do I want to live in a totalitarian state where, like all other totalitarian countries and have no say?"

remember when harry reid stood on the senate floor and lied about romney paying zero taxes? that is every single libtard who ever walked the earth.
He did it on the Senate floor because that way he couldn't be sued.

Crooks is a Clinton Supporter
Crooks is currently a coordinator of the international student services at a university in Ohio. She has worked at several universities in Ohio in various positions. She is a supporter of Hillary Clinton and has donated money for Barack Obama’s and Clinton’s campaign earlier. Crooks has a Twitter account where she has posted some tweets, but we do not have access to them because Rachel Crooks’ Twitter account is privatized. Trump’s camp has alleged that Crooks is just an ardent supporter of Clinton, who is using the media and social media to attack him. He claims there is no truth in her story.

Crooks earned bachelor's and master's degrees from Tiffin University, according to her LinkedIn profile, and now works as coordinator of international student services at Bowling Green State University.
Crooks could not be reached for comment Thursday.
According to the Times, Crooks called her sister, Brianne Webb, in Clyde immediately after her encounter with Trump
"She was very worked up about it,” Webb said. "Being from a town of 1,600 people, being naïve, I was like, ‘Are you sure he didn’t just miss trying to kiss you on the cheek?’ She said, ‘No, he kissed me on the mouth.’ I was like, ‘That is not normal.’”
Webb also could not be reached for comment Thursday.

The Trump campaign has denied the reports and threatened legal action against the Times. Marc Kasowitz, an attorney representing Trump, wrote a letter to Dean Baquet, the Times' executive editor, demanding the paper retract the story and calling the article "politically motivated," "reckless," "defamatory" and "libelous."

The Times article said Crooks is a Hillary Clinton supporter and donated "less than $200" to Clinton's presidential campaign.

Last edited:
It's the same old tired play card.
When it looks like anyone who isn't part of the elites crowd to win they use the he said, she said sex allegations just like they did with Herman Cain and the idiot voters fall for every single time.
Dups!

Hillary cannot win on the issues, Hillary will be a continuation of Obama but probably even worse, more wars, more debt, more dividing people and pitting one group against the other, more offshoring jobs, MANY MORE Muslims being flown into America from the worst crapheaps of the Middle East and Africa etc.

Hillary cannot win with the above.

So this is what she and her campaign have decided to do, they have sunk as low as they can, they are running the campaign from the sewers and this is how they with the Ministry of Propaganda aka the MSM will carry on until the day of the election, pretty much paying obscure women to shout about how Donald Trump groped them or said something to them anywhere between 30 years ago to a year ago, knowing that it's these womens words against his, but also knowing that that doesn't matter because the Propaganda Media will repeat ALL of it 24/7 until enough people are either brainwashed or just give up and think why bother even going out to vote.

This is the way Leftists now conduct elections that they can't win on the issues, by character assassination, hearsay and the politics of personal destruction, they have sunk to an all time low on this election.

The Donald campaign need to get above this, the gloves should come completely off, they should ignore even responding to anything the Propaganda MSM put out there because that wastes time, they need to fight a no holds barred guerrila campaign and go completely nuclear on Hillary.

They need to have a mission and only one mission to destroy Hillary, ignore all these distractions and just DESTROY AND BURY Hillary and that includes smearing her in the WORST way that they can, anything as long as they put the nails in to her.

When someone see this video we could ask questions about Hillary and her mental health (which we can always do) The Americans have suspected.

The fact how much coughing and her discomfort September 11

One would have thought that Trump had all the chances to win ... but the blow was prepared in advance ... All the shit for Trump and Hillary get all forgiveness.

Damn just to think what especially CNN that do everything for their princess Hillary (signs with her name in the background, guests who praise on her and spit on Trump)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back