Why are so many Trump accusers suddenly coming forward now?

No! Bill Clinton is likely guilty of rape so you have every right to complain that the media has a double standard however concerning Trump, all you can say is that HE IS NOT AS BIG A SEXUAL PREDATOR AS BILL .............as far as we now know.

"For example the woman who said he groped her on the plane, why didn't she shout for help during the incident? She also waited 30 years to tell people about this? This is likely she's been paid money to peddle this non-happening." ..................................................................and then just LOOK AT THE FRIGGIN GIANT ARMREST between the seats!!! HA! and all Jessica Leeds's friends are friends with the Hillary campaign in NY. What a freak she is.

Face it, facts and issues don't mater, its all about the spin. When you are facing the fact that your positions are weak and frivolous, that your record is a disaster, furthermore a proven liar then why not resort to whatever ploy you can to defect attention away from yourself. The only winner in this election year will be the media. Blacks will continue to suffer, unemployment will remain constant, middle class will continue to decline, GDP will continue its myopic decline, businesses will look to exit America, and the rich will get richer.

Alleged Victim, Jessica Leeds is the Director, Altrusa International of New York a service 161014190040-braniff-seats-780x439.jpg
mqdefault.jpg
organization that champions a lot of the same causes that Hillary Clinton supports. Leeds claims Trump sexually assaulted her on an commercial airplane 35 years ago.

At one time, maybe even now, HALF of the Club Officers at Altrusa USA are DIRECTLY linked to Hillary Clinton campaign...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................our current president, [email protected] and our Membership Chair, Jessica Leeds at [email protected].

Leeds told the newspaper she was 'assaulted' by Trump on a flight when she was 38.
He was like an octopus. His hands were everywhere.
- Jessica Leeds
She explained how she was sat beside the Republican nominee in first class, when he lifted the arm-rest between then and allegedly began touching her.
'He was like an octopus,' said Leeds. 'His hands were everywhere.'
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3835407/His-hands-like-octopus-TWO-

To: justlurking
Removable. It looks too big to be moveable.

It's really refreshing to know that gay men like Anderson Cooper can speak up for feminism so that females such as myself don't need to have our own thoughts or voice about what concerns women.

JoeB Stalin, you DO grasp that the "Powell DID IT TWO" lie failed for you little Goebbels months ago. Condi is SUING you sick bastards for your lies.

Hillary violated federal law in order to avoid FOI act subpoenas. In doing so, she exposed classified and secret intelligence that affected active combat personnel and cost lives. This is in fact an act of treason under that law.

That you love your party, but not your country does not alter reality.

She can sue all day... but the fact is, she did the same thing.

As for Powell, he deleted all his emails, so we can't ask questions like, "How did we get into a war over weapons that didn't exist, again?"

She can sue all day... but the fact is, she did the same thing.

As for Powell, he deleted all his emails, so we can't ask questions like, "How did we get into a war over weapons that didn't exist, again?"

Lies are not facts, Comrade Stalin.

I understand that to you, "truth" is defined as "that which serves the party."

Get a clue, only the most ill-informed of you Soros drones still spews the "Powell did it too" lie. It was debunked long ago.

There is NO HARD EVIDENCE. Thats the problem- It's HEARSAY.

Define "hard evidence". :eusa_shifty:

By DEFINITION such attacks take place while no one is looking. Your screeching of "pics or it didn't happen" is more pathetic than amusing.

Gee, I wonder why?

They couldn't have come forward when he first announced, and saved us all this trouble ?

This is nothing more than a Dimocrat and media concerted effort to destroy the other candidate right at the end of the race.

Why now? If all these women were violated by Donald Trump years ago, why are they just speaking up now?

That’s what Joe Scarborough asked this morning on MSNBC, questioning whether there was a coordinated scheme behind the fact that a number of women came forward within 24 hours to describe sexually inappropriate acts by the Republican nominee. “If I had been sexually harassed by this man, the Megyn Kelly story would have given me an opportunity,” Scarborough said.

Trump surrogate A.J. Delgado had already suggested the same on “All In with Chris Hayes” the night before, saying “These allegations are decades old. If somebody actually did that, Chris, any reasonable woman would have come forward and said something at the time.”

And Donald Trump himself questioned the time lag in a tweet shortly after Scarborough went off the air:

"Coming forward"? :disbelief:

Most if not all of them "came forward" at the time of the incidents. That's why they have friends, relatives, confidants and co-workers who corroborate that they did so.

Where do you get this wacko idea that somebody didn't "come forward" unless you personally found out about it?
Bit self-centred, doncha think?

Never got an answer. What a suprise.

To wit:
Six Witnesses Corroborate Natasha Stoynoff Account of Rump Attack
http://people.com/politics/people-writer-attack-by-donald-trump-corroborated-six-named-sources/
>> Marina Grasic, who has known Stoynoff for more than 25 years, says she got a call from her friend the day after the attack. Stoynoff detailed everything about the attack, from Trump pushing her against a wall to the business mogul showing up at her massage appointment the following day, she says.

According to Grasic, her longtime friend was embarrassed and even thought of Trump’s then-pregnant wife when deciding not to come forward about the encounter.

... PEOPLE East Coast Editor Liz McNeil was one colleague Stoynoff confided in about the incident. McNeil remembers the day she returned from the assignment in Florida to cover Trump and his wife’s first anniversary.

“She was very upset and told me how he shoved her against a wall,” says McNeil.

She adds, “The thing I remember most was how scared she was. I felt I had to protect her.”

Deputy East Coast News Editor Mary Green returned to PEOPLE’s New York-based staff in December 2005 after a three-year hiatus excited to reconnect with Stoynoff. However, Stoynoff was haunted by her recent experience, and she opened up to Green about the encounter.

“In an early conversation we had in her office, she told me about what happened with Donald Trump,” Green said. “She was shaky, sitting at her desk, relaying that, ‘He took me to this other room, and when we stepped inside, he pushed me against a wall and stuck his tongue down my throat. Melania was upstairs and could have walked in at any time.’

... Stoynoff’s former journalism professor, Paul McLaughlin, says that the writer called him in tears looking for advice the very night of the harrowing encounter. However, he cautioned her to remain quiet in fear of how Trump may retaliate. <<​

More @ the link.

Gee, I wonder why?

They couldn't have come forward when he first announced, and saved us all this trouble ?

This is nothing more than a Dimocrat and media concerted effort to destroy the other candidate right at the end of the race.

Why now? If all these women were violated by Donald Trump years ago, why are they just speaking up now?

That’s what Joe Scarborough asked this morning on MSNBC, questioning whether there was a coordinated scheme behind the fact that a number of women came forward within 24 hours to describe sexually inappropriate acts by the Republican nominee. “If I had been sexually harassed by this man, the Megyn Kelly story would have given me an opportunity,” Scarborough said.

Trump surrogate A.J. Delgado had already suggested the same on “All In with Chris Hayes” the night before, saying “These allegations are decades old. If somebody actually did that, Chris, any reasonable woman would have come forward and said something at the time.”

And Donald Trump himself questioned the time lag in a tweet shortly after Scarborough went off the air:

sure :rolleyes:

they knew he would use his power to crush them and ruin their lives...

he said, she said, and he's GOLIATH.

ONCE the tape of his came out, in his voice with his words, stating PRECISELY what he had done to them, they felt less intimidated by him because the tape backed them up...once 1 to 2 women spoke up, others felt more comfort in coming forward as well....as I said before, there is safety in numbers.

Forum List

Back