Why are so many Americans comfortable with Putin

Putin/Russia is a great danger, and those Americans now who support him and Russia adventurism will pay a terrible price later.

Frank and Sassy are clearly lackeys and running dogs of Putin and Russia. Wonder if the FBI have files on them?

Nah, Fakey Jakey, unlike you I recognize when someone is better than someone else, Putin owned your boy at every turn. He puts country first, something your boy could never do and Putin talks the talk and walks the walk. He's a ruthless SOB but he's more of a man than Obama...or you could ever be. Now go pretend to be a republican...but you should learn to do what Putin does, talk the talk and walk the walk...everyone knows you're lying
Now you are clearly stating that you prefer Putin and Russia to our country and our ways.

No you idiot I stated I prefer Putin over your failed Boy Blunder Obungles.
Backing up won't help you, sassy. You prefer Russia to America. Maybe the day will come when you are sent there.
Oh goody.

If you want leader ls that loves the country and wants the best for its people go to Russia because democrats don't want that kind of shit here.

Putin/Russia is a great danger, and those Americans now who support him and Russia adventurism will pay a terrible price later.
No one supports Putin. We are just envious of a country that has a leader that likes and respects them. Not a leader looking to kill off the population and replace them.

No one supports Putin. We are just envious of a country that has a leader that likes and respects them. Not a leader looking to kill off the population and replace them.
You like and respect a murderous dictator, and you support the Russian meddling in our election, as they also intend to mess in those of France and Germany

Yes, there will be a reckoning with our Alt Right. Bigly.

The Putin Critics Who Have Been Assassinated

The guy is a gangster who has his opponents executed. He doesnt have the cash to fight proper wars but he has found that a little goes a long way when it comes to funding western politicians.

Le Pen is the latest to enjoy Kremlin cash and she joins a growing list of nasty far right loons.

Whether the Russians interfered with the US elections is still not known but it must be in the interests of all Americans to find out if this is the case.

Why Putin Is Bolstering Europe's Far-Right Populism
They weren't, until Trump's candidacy. It was night and day here.

Simple as that.

Nah, we saw how Putin played Obama like a fiddle, he did that long before Trump arrived on the scene

Nah....... You always got it backward....... Obama slap Putin face with crippling economic sanctions, stick a missile system called EIS In Poland, large military exercise called anaconda involving 30k troops June 2016 ......... ALL next to Putin ass.
US deployment of heavy military gear with 3,500 troops since Cold War deployed in Estonia ....... ALL next to Putin ass. Putin has done nothing.

"You like and respect a murderous dictator (HRC), and you support the (DNC) meddling in our election"
Sorry to plagiarize from you Starkey...

My take on the original op is that Americans, in general, aren't "comfortable" with Putin, they just don't see him as the ultimate danger or enemy in the world. And considering he is in control of a country with a large number of nuclear weapons and a rather potent military, it may not be a bad idea to be on better terms with him.

Putin is undoubtedly a thug but he's hardly alone in that regard. Political opponents don't fair much better in a lot of places from Iran to China To Saudi Arabia.

How is it that people on the left freak out about Russian money or influence and have no problem with Hillary's Saudi connections and money?

My take on the original op is that Americans, in general, aren't "comfortable" with Putin, they just don't see him as the ultimate danger or enemy in the world. And considering he is in control of a country with a large number of nuclear weapons and a rather potent military, it may not be a bad idea to be on better terms with him.

Putin is undoubtedly a thug but he's hardly alone in that regard. Political opponents don't fair much better in a lot of places from Iran to China To Saudi Arabia.

How is it that people on the left freak out about Russian money or influence and have no problem with Hillary's Saudi connections and money?

Im uncomfortable with any outside influence being bought in any election.

I dont know Clintons backers but there should be limits on donations to political parties.

You cant serve more than one master and the system of patronage cheats the people who are nominally the master. its a problem in the Uk and probably the world over.

Lobbyists are not paid a lot for effort they are paid for results.

Having said that Hillary is history now and Trump is the thing.

"You like and respect a murderous dictator (HRC), and you support the (DNC) meddling in our election"
Sorry to plagiarize from you Starkey...

The DNC & CNN bitches that meddled in our election were fired!

You worship traitors who should be executed!

Democrats should look at themselves and find out why Putin is preferable than any democrat. What made democrats so hated,

It has to be more than just they inflicted that hellish muslim, obama, on us.

Democrats should look at themselves and find out why Putin is preferable than any democrat. What made democrats so hated,

and yet here you still are.....you love Russia,China and the Philippines....but just cant seem to cut your American cord....you cant even leave the state you hate....it must be more tipsy talk......

and yet here you still are.....you love Russia,China and the Philippines....but just cant seem to cut your American cord....you cant even leave the state you hate....it must be more tipsy talk......
I was born here. Democrats are the nation's enemies. Why leave the nation to them?

I was born here. Democrats are the nation's enemies. Why leave the nation to them?
they were born here too.....and the nations enemies are people like you who are always saying how great other countries are compared to here or who are always saying how your fellow Americans should be shot because you dont agree with them on various topics.....

they were born here too.....and the nations enemies are people like you who are always saying how great other countries are compared to here or who are always saying how your fellow Americans should be shot because you dont agree with them on various topics.....
Ohhh is that what has your panties in a wad? I said drug users should be shot.
Nothing in your screed changes my mind. And yes, we do have home grown terrorists. We call them democrats.

Jihadists are convinced that plowing cars into crowds is the way to political nirvana. Democrats are no different.

Ohhh is that what has your panties in a wad? I said drug users should be shot.
Nothing in your screed changes my mind. And yes, we do have home grown terrorists. We call them democrats.

Jihadists are convinced that plowing cars into crowds is the way to political nirvana. Democrats are no different.
i notice you always try and steer clear of you saying how you love those other countries more than the US....and of course you always have an excuse as to why you wont leave here instead of just saying the truth.....

The Putin Critics Who Have Been Assassinated

The guy is a gangster who has his opponents executed. He doesnt have the cash to fight proper wars but he has found that a little goes a long way when it comes to funding western politicians.

Le Pen is the latest to enjoy Kremlin cash and she joins a growing list of nasty far right loons.

Whether the Russians interfered with the US elections is still not known but it must be in the interests of all Americans to find out if this is the case.

Why Putin Is Bolstering Europe's Far-Right Populism
Clinton loved him! Did ya ask her?

Forum List

Back