Napolitano told friends he was on Trump's Supreme Court shortlist

JohnnyApplesack

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2011
Andrew-Napolitano-620x317.png

“He said, ‘Trump said I’m on the list,’” said a source who spoke with Napolitano shortly after one of his meetings with the then president-elect. “He’s been saying that since the transition.”

Friends warned Napolitano not to take the president too literally – or seriously. “He'll take your call and invite you to the Oval Office, but he just wants you to say nice things about him on TV,” the source says he told Napolitano at the time. But that didn’t sink the ambitious judge’s hopes.

....lol, what did PT Barnum say about the birthrate of morons?

Napolitano told friends he was on Trump's Supreme Court shortlist

Last edited:
Andrew-Napolitano-620x317.png

“He said, ‘Trump said I’m on the list,’” said a source who spoke with Napolitano shortly after one of his meetings with the then president-elect. “He’s been saying that since the transition.”

Friends warned Napolitano not to take the president too literally – or seriously. “He'll take your call and invite you to the Oval Office, but he just wants you to say nice things about him on TV,” the source says he told Napolitano at the time. But that didn’t sink the ambitious judge’s hopes.

that it doubled when you were born?

What if Nappy was on his shortlist?

He shouldn't have bragged, it seems to be biting him in the ass

here's the dapper dope going to see the Don, too bad he's not Sicilian!

"fuggedaboudit".........D. Drump

C7aRwXCX4AEuvU6.jpg

This is a current event?
Then so is my toenails growing a current event

It seems so... non-eventy

yeah, I guess

just like when the Judge told Agent Orange Obama tapped Dump Tower, which sparked 3 weeks of useless 'investigations' into his ridiculous lie

too typical, needs to stop fer chrisakes

Forum List

Back