Putin is anti globalisation.

nope-----wrong. ---------well---depends on what you call globalists

He is against one world government.[/QUO

He is against one world government.

is that the definition of "globalist"? are the leaders of Iran
"globalists"? the Pope?

Best definition of Globalists would be the 'Bilderbergs', subscribed to by the likes of Clinton, O, even G.W. The UN controlling laws in various countries is a big part of their agenda. Look at how close we came under O to having our 2nd amendment rights sharply curtailed by the world court legislation.
"During the drafting phase, NRA vigorously advocated for civilian firearm ownership be removed from the treaty’s scope. Those recommendations were ignored, meaning U.S. firearms policy could become the rest of the world’s business and subject to its approval, on pain of trade restrictions if it doesn’t meet “international norms.”

I am not sure that "globalist" is restricted to "Bilderberg" types or EVEN that
all Bilderberg people are really globalists. IMO-----the krushchev that yelled
"your grandchildren will grow up under communism" was a globalist-----as was
the adolf who ranted "Deutschland uber alles" and the ferret Achmadinejad---who farted ---"islam is the religion for the whole world" Other globalists include
Mormons who convert the dead------and muslims (for obvious reasons) ----In the
past ---Christians were Globalists. -------the present pope seems to have a
"tendency"

"globalists"? the Pope?

Best definition of Globalists would be the 'Bilderbergs', subscribed to by the likes of Clinton, O, even G.W. The UN controlling laws in various countries is a big part of their agenda. Look at how close we came under O to having our 2nd amendment rights sharply curtailed by the world court legislation.
"During the drafting phase, NRA vigorously advocated for civilian firearm ownership be removed from the treaty’s scope. Those recommendations were ignored, meaning U.S. firearms policy could become the rest of the world’s business and subject to its approval, on pain of trade restrictions if it doesn’t meet “international norms.”

the Bilderberg group is one of the threes arms of the ruling class

there is also the Trilateral Commission ('tri' as in US, Europe, Japan), and, the most influential group, the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR).

that's the ruling class, and that's who the political class reports to

read "Wall Street's Think Tank" about these plutocrats and you'll know all about them

Frank and Sassy are clearly lackeys and running dogs of Putin and Russia. Wonder if the FBI have files on them?

Nah, Fakey Jakey, unlike you I recognize when someone is better than someone else, Putin owned your boy at every turn. He puts country first, something your boy could never do and Putin talks the talk and walks the walk. He's a ruthless SOB but he's more of a man than Obama...or you could ever be. Now go pretend to be a republican...but you should learn to do what Putin does, talk the talk and walk the walk...everyone knows you're lying
Now you are clearly stating that you prefer Putin and Russia to our country and our ways.

Frank and Sassy are clearly lackeys and running dogs of Putin and Russia. Wonder if the FBI have files on them?

Nah, Fakey Jakey, unlike you I recognize when someone is better than someone else, Putin owned your boy at every turn. He puts country first, something your boy could never do and Putin talks the talk and walks the walk. He's a ruthless SOB but he's more of a man than Obama...or you could ever be. Now go pretend to be a republican...but you should learn to do what Putin does, talk the talk and walk the walk...everyone knows you're lying
Now you are clearly stating that you prefer Putin and Russia to our country and our ways.

No you idiot I stated I prefer Putin over your failed Boy Blunder Obungles.

"globalists"? the Pope?

Yep...Americans bright enough to see the path we were headed on are the only thing that can stop them.

No you idiot I stated I prefer Putin over your failed Boy Blunder Obungles.
Backing up won't help you, sassy. You prefer Russia to America. Maybe the day will come when you are sent there.

"globalists"? the Pope?

Yep...Americans bright enough to see the path we were headed on are the only thing that can stop them.

It's hard to escape the notion that Putin is zealous about the rise of Russia, its thriving in every metric. It is this sentiment alone (not how Putin got to where he is, or the fascistic fist witch he orchestrates his agenda) that Americans tap into... On the whole, we as Americans don't think too deeply, we are more inclined toward what lies on the surface "fast food" ideology....

Just for the record, I don't know of any conservatives who are a fan of Putin or Russia.

By the way, remember all the laughing from libs when back in 2012 Romney stated that Russia was the single biggest threat in the world today?

Why don't you call the FBI to see if they give a damn about what you wonder little Trostky or do they still block you calls, texts and emails?

Oh, and before you claim I let Putin mental rape me, well he is a former communist, so you are more his type...

Putin is a Dictator and murderer, cold blooded murderer....please spare me the bull crap on he was elected fairly....

And I will NEVER EVER accept HIM as someone that is my or my country's equal or even worthy of any semblance of respect....he should be put in jail, and then given the death penalty for all of the dissidents and opponents he had murdered.

Jakey, Uncle Vlad sends his regards. He said, "See you in 2018!"

graphic1-jpg.105299

The Putin Critics Who Have Been Assassinated

The guy is a gangster who has his opponents executed. He doesnt have the cash to fight proper wars but he has found that a little goes a long way when it comes to funding western politicians.

Le Pen is the latest to enjoy Kremlin cash and she joins a growing list of nasty far right loons.

Whether the Russians interfered with the US elections is still not known but it must be in the interests of all Americans to find out if this is the case.

Why Putin Is Bolstering Europe's Far-Right Populism
The Putin Critics Who Have Been Assassinated

The guy is a gangster who has his opponents executed. He doesnt have the cash to fight proper wars but he has found that a little goes a long way when it comes to funding western politicians.

Le Pen is the latest to enjoy Kremlin cash and she joins a growing list of nasty far right loons.

Whether the Russians interfered with the US elections is still not known but it must be in the interests of all Americans to find out if this is the case.

Why Putin Is Bolstering Europe's Far-Right Populism
Why are so many Americans comfortable with Putin[QUOTE/]

I don't think they are comfortable with him, I think they just may fear getting the Romney treatment if they speak up...no one listened to him or took him serious then [including me] and no one is listening to the new wave of complaints or taking them seriously either [including me]...if Russia/Putin is a serious problem then the barn door has been left open by those that failed to heed the warning when necessary and should have to clean up after themselves and stop pointing fingers.

Forum List

Back