Germany practically declares war on Russia. Why Putin still doesn't cut diplomatic relations with it?

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
In diplomatic language the statement below is the Declaration of War.
If Russia wouldn't run by cowardly traitor Putin it would have already cut off any relations with hostile EU and especially Germany.
The 'hot' war is practically unavoidable, Russian patriotic generals shall get rid of the stupid rat-like Kremlin traitor and start to prepare the country to the sudden NATO attack, very possible from Germany ( US's nukes)
If some stupid loons still believe they can 'discuss' with EU or representatives of member countries the're wrong.
Neither EU nor particular countries can decide anything, all decisions are being made in D.C. only.

And D.C. has only one decision regarding Russia: WWIII.
Anything else is empty blah-blah and deceiving.

Germany warns Russia will pay a price if it enters Ukraine

Germany’s foreign minister has warned Russia that it would pay a “high political and economic price” if it makes any militaristic moves against neighboring Ukraine

PARIS -- Germany's foreign minister warned Russia on Thursday that it would pay a “high political and economic price” if it makes any militaristic moves against neighboring Ukraine.
Foreign Minister Annalena Baerbock emphasized the need to coordinate a common European position when dealing with hostile neighbors such as Russia, which has amassed troops near the border with Ukraine.
“The territorial integrity and sovereignty of Ukraine aren’t up for negotiation for us,” Baerbock said in Paris while making her first foreign trip, a day after taking office. She added that the highest priority must be to avoid a military escalation.

“Russia would pay a high political and economic price for a renewed breach of Ukraine’s statehood,” Baerbock told reporters during a a joint news conference with French Minister for Europe and Foreign Affair Jean-Yves Le Drian. “We can only find solutions down the diplomatic route, and we are both ready to become personally deeply engaged (on this matter).”

A political and economic price? When has that ever been remotely classified with "war starting" language? It just means sanctions.
As if Germany didn't learn the first two times that fighting Russia isn't a good idea.

Do you not know the diplomatic language?
Or never read the great book of Sun Tsu 'The art of wars'
Russia shall kick Putin out and start to prepare itself to sudden and unexpected nuclear attack from German territory.

First time we actually won, when Russia dropped out of the war in 1917. Today, we hardly have a military.

Nevertheless you have a lot of US nukes targeted at Moscow, Sankt Peterburg and another major cities.
Germany is today the enemy of Russia # 2, the NS2 is dead, Putin is wasting money of taxpayers trying to discuss with stubborn hostile state.

Even when we have our own US-nukes, we agreed to not to use them without US-Permit.

HaHaHa,
wake up, Germany is being run by the U.S., especially now, by the laughable new 'government'
No one will ask anyone in Germany when the red button will be put on and nukes get flying destination Kremlin.
Almost forgotten. Do you still believe in law?
I thought through the last two years all laws including your weak Constitution have been abolished by the Corona gang.

HaHaHa,
wake up, Germany is being run by the U.S., especially now, by the laughable new 'government'
No one will ask anyone in Germany when the red button will be put on and nukes get flying destination Kremlin.
Almost forgotten. Do you still believe in law?
I thought through the last two years all laws including your weak Constitution have been abolished by the Corona gang.
You and your draramticism. There can´t be nukes. Russia made clear some time ago that anyone who goes nuclear against Russia or an ally, will be annihilated. So, If Germany can´t go nuclear, it can´t go anywhere, because the military is weak and soldiers kill each other during drills.

You and your draramticism. There can´t be nukes. Russia made clear some time ago that anyone who goes nuclear against Russia or an ally, will be annihilated. So, If Germany can´t go nuclear, it can´t go anywhere, because the military is weak and soldiers kill each other during drills.

And you are too naive
Only nukes matters, not your 'Army' which ceased out to exist already thirty years ago.
Who will ask your 'defense minister' or new chancellor Mr Schulz?
The place of Germany in WWIII is the start point for the U.S. nukes.
A pictures says sometimes more as thousands words.
The planet is laughing about Mr Schulz and his 'government', especially his pick for 'defense minister'

kriegsminister.jpg

And you are too naive
Only nukes matters, not your 'Army' which ceased out to exist already thirty years ago.
Who will ask your 'defense minister' or new chancellor Mr Schulz?
The place of Germany in WWIII is the start point for the U.S. nukes.
A pictures says sometimes more as thousands words.
The planet is laughing about Mr Schulz and his 'government', especially his pick for 'defense minister'

kriegsminister.jpg
She´s not a faggot. Still not a faggot. Good news, right?

Yeah... Germanies Minister of Defense used to be their Minister of Consumer Protection. I have no idea how in God's name that prepares her to be minister of Defense.

Germanies military is just another fine example of Europe countries total irresponsibility in protecting their citizens.
Trump was more than just a little right in publicly outed their total lack of participation in their own protection and continued and consistent lack of keeping their financial promises.

Yeah... Germanies Minister of Defense used to be their Minister of Consumer Protection. I have no idea how in God's name that prepares her to be minister of Defense.

Germanies military is just another fine example of Europe countries total irresponsibility in protecting their citizens.
Trump was more than just a little right in publicly outed their total lack of participation in their own protection and continued and consistent lack of keeping their financial promises.
I don´t know if in my lifetime a real soldier has been Minister of Defense in Germany. You can doubt.

Do you not know the diplomatic language?
Or never read the great book of Sun Tsu 'The art of wars'
Russia shall kick Putin out and start to prepare itself to sudden and unexpected nuclear attack from German territory.

Oh my god you're so fucking stupid.

The same Baron, who is calling Germany Nazi again for draconian Covid-19 laws, thinks that their faggoty ass military is going to oust Putin, and start a nuclear war.

You need to be banned from the internet entirely.

I don´t know if in my lifetime a real soldier has been Minister of Defense in Germany. You can doubt.
Maybe I don't know, I just saw yesterday when they talked about it.
If I lived in Germany, it would definitely bother me that my countries security is outsourced to another country. I would want our own military as long as there was a neighbor who had such a massive force as Russia.

Crazy, craziest, German
Through the last thirty years Germany became a country of fools run by criminal good-for-nothing lying satanists

The criminal gang which run Germany today afraid of military coup so as a preventive measure it completely destroyed German army

Forum List

Back