CDZ Why Are Republicans Acting More Like Democrats ?

I didn't realize this would be so damn upsetting to most of you just stating a fact is all.
I bet none of you file mouth rude people would like somebody speaking like some of you do to your mothers or daughters. Most democrats or liberals wouldn't either.

I can cuss like a sailor if I get mad always disliked that about myself. But I try not to do it in public. I wasn't trying to attack or criticize anyone, just noticing how we all have changed.
I was a sailor. I have had enough of their BS.

I dont care if you like it or not.

That's where the right got it and still we cannot compete with the total and utter vileness of the left's name calling. Remember the terms used for tea partiers. Some conservatives had never heard of those vile invectives because they knew nothing of the homosexual subculture. The names the left calls women, conservative women and women posters is filthy. Your side thought it was fine. Don't start none, won't be none but noooooo... the left had to go there.
The tea baggers proudly chose that name without any help from anybody.

That's where the right got it and still we cannot compete with the total and utter vileness of the left's name calling. Remember the terms used for tea partiers. Some conservatives had never heard of those vile invectives because they knew nothing of the homosexual subculture. The names the left calls women, conservative women and women posters is filthy. Your side thought it was fine. Don't start none, won't be none but noooooo... the left had to go there.

Tea Party was a sad thing. It consist mostly of older Americans. The young were too busy being Woke. Or maybe watching a bunch of jocks run around with a ball to save their children's future.
Plus it fizzled out faster than it came in. All the fake news didn't even show the crowd,only view was from Japan news agency,so much for Fox.

I already know that he isn't, but he's sounding very much like a RINO right now which worries me.

I'm pretty sure whosit is a she, not a he. And I don't see how wanting conservatives to act better than the other side makes one a 'RINO'? :dunno: I would think it would be the other way around.

I'm pretty sure whosit is a she. And I don't see how wanting conservatives to act better than the other side makes one a 'RINO'? :dunno: I would think it would be the other way around.
Ive been posting on boards since the 90s.

Been nice almost all that time. Im done with being nice to the far left. They dont play by the rules and its time to return fire.

I'm pretty sure whosit is a she. And I don't see how wanting conservatives to act better than the other side makes one a 'RINO'? :dunno: I would think it would be the other way around.

Yeah, but calling out liberals for what they are is just being honest. Jesus never sugarcoated anything so why should we? If something was evil He called it evil. If something was sinful He called it sinful. Liberals are ruining our country and trying to divide our nation,.. that's a fact. Forgive me if I don't want to hold hands with them all around the campfire and sing Kumbaya.

bull said:

you liar. That was tea bag as in the boston tea party and you damn well know it. It was the vile left that introduced the filthy term for all the world to see thus exposing your deviancy.

For a very short time it gave many of us a little hope for the future. It was great to see Americans finally standing up even most of them were on Geritol SSI. Bless their hearts at least they tried.
I knew we were done when I saw hundreds of thousands of illegals in the streets of my country DEMANDING we give them more benefits.

Yeah, but calling out liberals for what they are is just being honest. Jesus never sugarcoated anything so why should we? If something was evil He called it evil. If something was sinful He called it sinful. Liberals are ruining our country and trying to divide our nation,.. that's a fact. Forgive me if I don't want to hold hands with them all around the campfire and sing Kumbaya.

I call things out all the time. I agree with you on that. But imo there's a way to do it without stooping to their level.

Some of you liblefties know nothing of history either long past or from the not too distant past. You don't even seem to have the least interest in educating yourselves.

I call things out all the time. I agree with you on that. But imo there's a way to do it without stooping to their level.

Problem is that if you hang around it long enough, it starts to rub off and affect the way one carries himself or herself.

That's actually something I've struggled with a bit over the last year or so on here.

Been trying to work on that and get back to my normal nature.

I can cuss like a sailor if I get mad
Sailors Shall Sink the Ship of Soyboy Statists

Quit lying. You're grasping for straws trying to pacify us and you know it.

You're a very confused Conservative. You never should have given Liberal criticism any credibility whatsoever. Whatever they say, go out of your way to go In Your Face with it right back at them. Politeness is for pushovers.

Last edited:
Such as not being hateful, foul-mouthed, tribalistic and always reacting in a kneejerk partisan way.

Yeah,.. I agree that it's a nice thought but liberals make this nearly impossible.

I'm an old woman not a male.

Oops,... my apologies and I feel bad for calling you a RINO as well since I like you, but that's what you were starting to sound like.

Problem is that if you hang around it long enough, it starts to rub off on the way one carries himself or herself.

That's actually something I've struggled with a bit over the last year or so on here.

Been trying to work on that and get back to my normal nature.

Yep. I agree. Reminds me of the saying “If you lie down with dogs, you will get up with fleas.” But that's all I'm gonna say about that. *Forrest gump voice*

Some of my enemy are those who push their agendas on the young children in my family or any child for that matter, but I'm not going to join them either.
I see some conservatives who also join up with liberals to be ' tolerant'.
I consider myself tolerant long as it is not pushed on me or mine. I don't care what you do long as you keep it to yourself away from young and innocent.
Playing the "It's About the Children" Card Is the New Race Card

Toleration means surrender.

Yep. I agree. Reminds me of the saying “If you lie down with dogs, you will get up with fleas.” But that's all I'm gonna say about that. *Forrest gump voice*

Well my chemistry was all out of whack because of my thyroid, so that had a lot to do with it, too. That'll turn a fellar into a moody son of a you know what.

But I'm on 'muh meds'' now, so.

Heh heh. I've always wanted to say that.

I'm on muh meds....

Forum List

Back