CDZ Why Are Republicans Acting More Like Democrats ?

whoisit

Gold Member
Jul 19, 2016
I noticed that more conservatives are cussing and acting Woke now than ever before.
What happened to us and why?
I understand the way the world is going now its frustrating and enough to make a preacher cuss ,but we need to be better than that.

I noticed that more conservatives are cussing and acting Woke now than ever before.
I understand the way the world is going now its frustrating and enough to make a preacher cuss ,but we need to be better than that.

I stand by my principles, no matter what. And I always will.

None of that woke stuff here.

Though sometimes I do say an indirect cuss, just casually speaking. But it's never in a mean spirited way. Usually I'm just messing around and having a casual chuckle.

Republican here.

How about "No"? If your ears and eyes are offended, go somewhere else.

I'm not offended by anyone just ask a logical question is all. So back off and don't read my threads or post if they hurt your little feelings.

1644528132776.png

The silent majority is becoming more vocal and have had enough of the frakking crap.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Because weve had enough of their sorry asses. You wanna play nice with them. That's your problem not mine.

I didn't realize this would be so damn upsetting to most of you just stating a fact is all.
I bet none of you file mouth rude people would like somebody speaking like some of you do to your mothers or daughters. Most democrats or liberals wouldn't either.

I can cuss like a sailor if I get mad always disliked that about myself. But I try not to do it in public. I wasn't trying to attack or criticize anyone, just noticing how we all have changed.

I didn't realize this would be so damn upsetting to most of you just stating a fact is all.
I bet none of you file mouth rude people would like somebody speaking like some of you do to your mothers or daughters. Most democrats or liberals wouldn't either.

It's not what happened to us, it's what happened to you? I thought you couldn't stand them either. (For the record I don't have a problem with all of them,.. it's just the loudmouth ones that I can't stand.)

I'm not offended by anyone just ask a logical question is all. So back off and don't read my threads or post if they hurt your little feelings.

Nothing you could post could hurt my feelings, I don't have any.

Are you a snowflake or something? A liberal? A Democrat? They have been foul-mouthed jerks for as long as I can remember. But apparently, they can't receive it as well as they can give it.

When George III kept interfering with our rights and freedoms because When WE had taken all the risks both physically and monetarily, do you think Americans decided they must act like gentlemen? Sometimes You have to use the same tactics as your enemy who has sworn to destroy you.

Some of my enemy are those who push their agendas on the young children in my family or any child for that matter, but I'm not going to join them either.
I see some conservatives who also join up with liberals to be ' tolerant'.
I consider myself tolerant long as it is not pushed on me or mine. I don't care what you do long as you keep it to yourself away from young and innocent.

I appreciate your concern. I avoid profanity, but I do talk some serious smack from time to time. It comes from a place of deep exasperation with lefty's perfidy, especially his sociopathic indifference to the sacred and the rights of others.

Nothing you could post could hurt my feelings, I don't have any.

Are you a snowflake or something? A liberal? A Democrat? They have been foul-mouthed jerks for as long as I can remember. But apparently, they can't receive it as well as they can give it.

I think you know the answer to that question. I also think you may be one of the posters here who have posted to me for last 20 years if you count this site plus another site that closed about 10 years ago. I was on that one from 2002 till it closed. I know there is at least two here who was there.

What does "woke" mean?
A belief in institutionalized privilege for arbitrarily designated victim-status groups?

Of course, I'm just taking a swing at it here. Sounds about right, though, if we're being intellectually honest and attentive toward the actual complaints that are often made with regard to ''oppression.''

Last edited:
whosit said:

That's where the right got it and still we cannot compete with the total and utter vileness of the left's name calling. Remember the terms used for tea partiers. Some conservatives had never heard of those vile invectives because they knew nothing of the homosexual subculture. The names the left calls women, conservative women and women posters is filthy. Your side thought it was fine. Don't start none, won't be none but noooooo... the left had to go there.

I'm laughing at all the posters on this thread who are assuming whoisit is a lefty.

Just goes to show that if anyone even remotely criticizes a particular "side" the partisans kneejerkingly assume they must be from the other "side."

sigh.

What does "woke" mean?

It is an illness you catch from liberalism. You go along to get along.
Say you're against your nation be invaded by the world. Then you find out you can have a maid or gardener or crop picker for less money. Their goes the " Liberty Before Security".
I could go on but not really ready yet for a big discussion with you yet.Its almost supper time.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back