Why are people so afraid of Muslims, but not Christians?

We keep being told that Islam is a religion of peace. Yet, the same people who tell us this also seem to be very, very worried about offending Muslims. However, the same people who behave in this way also are quick to point to Christianity's less proud moments and condemn Christians for them. These people are NOT afraid to offend Christians. Example: How many Muslim owned businesses were attacked for refusing to participating in homosexual weddings as compared to Christian owned businesses? If Muslims are so peaceful then why are the social justice warriors so scared to call them out for their intolerance? If Christians are so intolerant, then why are the social justice warriors not afraid to go after them?

well, I don't see very many Christians setting off bombs and blowing themselves up. that said, we have had plenty of Christian acts of terror in this country.... Me? I don't much care for any fundie religionists.
I don`t see very many Christians acting like Christ either. Did you ever notice that? Even Gandhi said they suck.
A quote by Mahatma Gandhi

[
American citizen. The JDL is not as active here anymore, they are in France though. The American Jews do more white color crimes, not all but many.

Your bigotry is noted Ahmed, but do you have any stats that confirm "Jews do more white collar crime?"

It's not that I don't believe a good Muzzie Beast like you, but you DO tend to lie for Allah an awful lot...

[

No most of us Christians the real ones , do not like you fundy Christians aka Republican Christians, like the one who just body slammed the journalist.

Most "Christians" don't bow to the idol in Mecca 5 times a day the way you do, Ahmed.
I know one that lied his country into war and killed at least 100,000 innocent people. He`s living out his life in exile on a fake ranch in a shithole state.

It's quite simple, the progressives hate white Christian culture and want to destroy it. Islam helps them achieve that goal. That's why all their concern for women's rights, children, and even gays goes right out the window when it conflicts with their pro-Islam stance.

No most of us Christians the real ones , do not like you fundy Christians aka Republican Christians, like the one who just body slammed the journalist.

Exactly true.

I know a few Muslims and I know a lot of fundie fake Christians. Without exception, it's the fundies who will lie, cheat and steal. I've had enough experience with these phonies that I never trust them anymore. Anyone who feels they should announce that they're "christian" mid very likely anything but. Never turn your back on them and always know where your wallet is.

Real Christians can be easily identified by their actions - not their bragging, bloviating and hatred of human beings.

It's the fundies who brag about how special they are. Fundies have everything, their special protected status, tax funded holidays but they always have their hands out, demanding more. And then they whine that their every little wish is not being obeyed.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

We keep being told that Islam is a religion of peace. Yet, the same people who tell us this also seem to be very, very worried about offending Muslims. However, the same people who behave in this way also are quick to point to Christianity's less proud moments and condemn Christians for them. These people are NOT afraid to offend Christians. Example: How many Muslim owned businesses were attacked for refusing to participating in homosexual weddings as compared to Christian owned businesses? If Muslims are so peaceful then why are the social justice warriors so scared to call them out for their intolerance? If Christians are so intolerant, then why are the social justice warriors not afraid to go after them?

The sad fact not often put out there is that studies and statistics show that in the USA, between 20 and 40% of all muslims when asked about bombings, 9/11, etc., while maybe not violent themselves, are sympathetic to those actions! By and large, this is a group of people not assimilating to our culture but bringing their own.

[

Most "Christians" don't bow to the idol in Mecca 5 times a day the way you do, Ahmed.
I know one that lied his country into war and killed at least 100,000 innocent people. He`s living out his life in exile on a fake ranch in a shithole state.
Of course the left think our troops target innocent civilians. They always hate America and make up lies like that all the time.

It's quite simple, the progressives hate white Christian culture and want to destroy it. Islam helps them achieve that goal. That's why all their concern for women's rights, children, and even gays goes right out the window when it conflicts with their pro-Islam stance.

Exactly true.

I know a few Muslims and I know a lot of fundie fake Christians. Without exception, it's the fundies who will lie, cheat and steal. I've had enough experience with these phonies that I never trust them anymore. Anyone who feels they should announce that they're "christian" mid very likely anything but. Never turn your back on them and always know where your wallet is.

Real Christians can be easily identified by their actions - not their bragging, bloviating and hatred of human beings.

It's the fundies who brag about how special they are. Fundies have everything, their special protected status, tax funded holidays but they always have their hands out, demanding more. And then they whine that their every little wish is not being obeyed.

Of course. The big difference between you democrats and ISIS is...

Uh..

I got nothing.

Saddam and his army were "innocent?"

What about 14 year old American citizens that were premeditated murdered by your black messiah, Herr Goebbels?
Saddam was no threat to us. He was convicted of mass murders committed in 1982 and 1988. We were a bit late for liberation you think? The rest of your post is incomprehensible gibberish based on one of your white supremacist theories.

Exactly true.

Gawd you're so full of it

Saddam and his army were "innocent?"

What about 14 year old American citizens that were premeditated murdered by your black messiah, Herr Goebbels?
Saddam was no threat to us. He was convicted of mass murders committed in 1982 and 1988. We were a bit late for liberation you think? The rest of your post is incomprehensible gibberish based on one of your white supremacist theories.
Talk to Hillary. She insisted al Queda was in Iraq and war was the only option left. :itsok:

Regardless of your hate, Nazi - you claimed Bush killed 100,000 INNOCENT people.

Look, you were lying, you're fucking pile of dogshit Nazi, lying is what you do. But you have to expect to get called on your evil from time to time, scumbag.

Ah, poor "victim" of a "fundy Christian"....he got pushed after he put his hands on him and refused to leave his office.

You lefties have more outrage over that than a Muslim literally blowing up little girls.

well, I don't see very many Christians setting off bombs and blowing themselves up. that said, we have had plenty of Christian acts of terror in this country.... Me? I don't much care for any fundie religionists.
I don`t see very many Christians acting like Christ either. Did you ever notice that? Even Gandhi said they suck.

Did Ghandi say anything about the caste system in India?
If not, he is just an over estimated and over priced hypocrite.

For fun, ask Penelope if Jesus was a Jew. The answer from the fake Christian is hilarious.

Did Ghandi say anything about the caste system in India?
If not, he is just an over estimated and over priced hypocrite.
Ghandi never spoke out against the Hindu practice of tossing widows into the funeral bonfires of their husbands either.

Regardless of your hate, Nazi - you claimed Bush killed 100,000 INNOCENT people.

Look, you were lying, you're fucking pile of dogshit Nazi, lying is what you do. But you have to expect to get called on your evil from time to time, scumbag.

@Uncensord

August West was being generous. GW killed far more than 100K innocent people.

@Uncensord

August West was being generous. GW killed far more than 100K innocent people.

Speaking of how the left lie for their Islamo masters.....

Forum List

Back