Why are people so afraid of Muslims, but not Christians?

Oct 10, 2016
We keep being told that Islam is a religion of peace. Yet, the same people who tell us this also seem to be very, very worried about offending Muslims. However, the same people who behave in this way also are quick to point to Christianity's less proud moments and condemn Christians for them. These people are NOT afraid to offend Christians. Example: How many Muslim owned businesses were attacked for refusing to participating in homosexual weddings as compared to Christian owned businesses? If Muslims are so peaceful then why are the social justice warriors so scared to call them out for their intolerance? If Christians are so intolerant, then why are the social justice warriors not afraid to go after them?

It's quite simple, the progressives hate white Christian culture and want to destroy it. Islam helps them achieve that goal. That's why all their concern for women's rights, children, and even gays goes right out the window when it conflicts with their pro-Islam stance.

We keep being told that Islam is a religion of peace. Yet, the same people who tell us this also seem to be very, very worried about offending Muslims. However, the same people who behave in this way also are quick to point to Christianity's less proud moments and condemn Christians for them. These people are NOT afraid to offend Christians. Example: How many Muslim owned businesses were attacked for refusing to participating in homosexual weddings as compared to Christian owned businesses? If Muslims are so peaceful then why are the social justice warriors so scared to call them out for their intolerance? If Christians are so intolerant, then why are the social justice warriors not afraid to go after them?

A Muslim will kill you while a Christian will forgive you.

Welcome to USMB,

Keep that up and you will have rocky road ahead of you.

Quick question. Are Christians killing those that won't convert or because they are considered infidels?

Answer it honestly and the thread is over

It's quite simple, the progressives hate white Christian culture and want to destroy it. Islam helps them achieve that goal. That's why all their concern for women's rights, children, and even gays goes right out the window when it conflicts with their pro-Islam stance.

No most of us Christians the real ones , do not like you fundy Christians aka Republican Christians, like the one who just body slammed the journalist.

well, I don't see very many Christians setting off bombs and blowing themselves up. that said, we have had plenty of Christian acts of terror in this country.... Me? I don't much care for any fundie religionists.

well, I don't see very many Christians setting off bombs and blowing themselves up. that said, we have had plenty of Christian acts of terror in this country.... Me? I don't much care for any fundie religionists.
Yeah, the day that Christian refused to bake that cake will live in infamy.

Trump a self professed Christian just pushed another politician out of his way on TV, that is embarrassing, very aggressive behavior.

upload_2017-5-25_14-21-36.png

[

Yeah, I mean not baking a cake for Massah is just exactly like setting off a bomb and killing children.

You Nazicrats are something else. And by "something else," I mean pure evil.

Forum List

Back