Why are people so afraid of drones?

LoudMcCloud

Mar 22, 2013
I was just wondering why so many people are afraid of drones. The United States government says they aren't gonna arm them.

I was just wondering why so many people are afraid of drones. The United States government says they aren't gonna arm them.
They are a violation of the 4th amendment.

How? Planes and satellites fly over us all the time, they are in no way intruding upon or violating anyone's personal space or unreasonably searching/seizing anything, are they? If you think they ARE, how so? I see police helicopters flying over my city with search lights, infrared cameras and who knows what doo- dads they have looking over us searching for criminals of all sorts and I can think of no possible objection to that, or the use of drones, either.

Lets say they start using drone strikes in US and tney will. Your kid might be casualty of the strike. Now what do you say?

Ok so anybody scared of drones here's a question? I operate a small drone with a gopro camera.theres no way I can see in any bodies windows 15' much less a 100 feet,yet people still think I'm spying on them or their old shriveled up mother ! There are security cameras in people's yards that can see so much more,yet there scarred a flying camera! I do agree there does need to be regulations on them as of right now the last updated laws on rc planes and copters are not allowed to go above 400 ft or use for commercial use

Ok so anybody scared of drones here's a question? I operate a small drone with a gopro camera.theres no way I can see in any bodies windows 15' much less a 100 feet,yet people still think I'm spying on them or their old shriveled up mother ! There are security cameras in people's yards that can see so much more,yet there scarred a flying camera! I do agree there does need to be regulations on them as of right now the last updated laws on rc planes and copters are not allowed to go above 400 ft or use for commercial use

Why do you want to watch my cats pee, Aerial? :badgrin:

I'm not worried about surveillance drones in US skies as much as civilian ones crashing into airliners and such. Even if they were armed, they're not autonomous terminators or anything. They're overpriced glorified RC toys some guy's piloting remotely from somewhere.

I think a lot of the UFO reports are in fact of drones. Especially in the years before everyone knew much about them.

Forum List

Back