Why are only white countries in the Nato

But why is it a North Atlantic treaty organisation does it have a civilizational/racial connotation? Why is not a first world or free world or anti-communist leage?

It doesn't.

Unless you're looking real hard.

NATO was the anti-Soviet bloc. Poorer countries were never going to send troops to help fight the Soviets, because they were too poor.

So, it was Western Europe, because that's where the Soviets were mostly likely to invade, and the US, Canada and the like.

Algeria was in it at one point, probably because of France, Turkey's been in it a long time since the 1950s because Russia has always wanted to take Turkey, even 100 years ago the Russians were waiting for the fall of the Ottoman Empire to take over (ironically the Russians fell first).

But why is it a North Atlantic treaty organisation does it have a civilizational/racial connotation? Why is not a first world or free world or anti-communist leage?

Oh wow, really?

Because it was founded by nations in Europe for self-defense.

Are you even aware of what "First World" is? Quite literally, it is NATO and the nations closely aligned with it.

"Second World" is the Soviet Union, and the nations closely aligned with it.

"Third World" are the non-aligned nations.

So once again, you literally answered your own question. The "First World Nations" are members of NATO by default. That is like asking what continent Australians live on.

Also, NATO is not "Anti-Communist". Its only concern was the spread of the Soviet Union into the rest of Europe, not the rest of the world.

You really need to try reading some history.

BTW, is the "Asian Cooperation Dialogue" racist, because most of the members are Asian? Is the African Union racist because almost all the member states are predominantly black? Is the "South Asian Association for Regional Cooperation" racist because it is predominantly composed of nations that are in Asia, but not actually populated by Asians?

And how about that OAS, who only allows in countries that are on North or South America.

White countries? Did the 20th century brave new world of political liberalism ever envision that NATO countries would be judged by their skin color? Are we dealing with a reverse Arian doctrine after all these years?

Because I think it has civlizational and racial connotations, just like how clash of civilisations and war on terror is popular in the US or was. It seems that way, that is a aggressive force in that way.

Oh wow, really?

Because it was founded by nations in Europe for self-defense.

Are you even aware of what "First World" is? Quite literally, it is NATO and the nations closely aligned with it.

"Second World" is the Soviet Union, and the nations closely aligned with it.

"Third World" are the non-aligned nations.

So once again, you literally answered your own question. The "First World Nations" are members of NATO by default. That is like asking what continent Australians live on.

Also, NATO is not "Anti-Communist". Its only concern was the spread of the Soviet Union into the rest of Europe, not the rest of the world.

You really need to try reading some history.

BTW, is the "Asian Cooperation Dialogue" racist, because most of the members are Asian? Is the African Union racist because almost all the member states are predominantly black? Is the "South Asian Association for Regional Cooperation" racist because it is predominantly composed of nations that are in Asia, but not actually populated by Asians?

And how about that OAS, who only allows in countries that are on North or South America.

The difference is, they are all located in asia or africa, but america and canada are not, they are only in because they are white. And now many former communist countries who were eastern europe are in, while mexico is not.

The difference is, they are all located in asia or africa, but america and canada are not, they are only in because they are white. And now many former communist countries who were eastern europe are in, while mexico is not.

Is Turkey "white"?

And yes, other Former Warsaw Pact nations are now members. And all of them are in Europe.

But once again, look at the name. "North Atlantic" is a key part. Is Mexico in the "North Atlantic" region?

Maybe it is racist because no members of NATO other than the US and Canada are in the OAS.

Is Turkey "white"?

And yes, other Former Warsaw Pact nations are now members. And all of them are in Europe.

But once again, look at the name. "North Atlantic" is a key part. Is Mexico in the "North Atlantic" region?

Maybe it is racist because no members of NATO other than the US and Canada are in the OAS.

According to Americans Turks were always and are white, since Atatürk they are western white nation. According to Germans, turkish immigrants are POC, but it is the americans who decide.

According to Americans Turks were always and are white, since Atatürk they are western white nation.

Uh, excuse me. they are Anatolians who migrated there in the first millennia BCE (around 1,000 BCE). And they are in the continent of Asia. Therefore, like those from Iran and Pakistan are technically "Asians". And are an Eastern Nation, not a Western one.

You are really trying to go through all kinds of hoops and acrobatics to make this into some kind of racial thing, and not a simple geographic thing. How about you grow up, and realize the only one in here trying to press some kind of "racist agenda" is you.

According to Americans Turks were always and are white, since Atatürk they are western white nation. According to Germans, turkish immigrants are POC, but it is the americans who decide.

According to the historical record, they are mostly a mix of all kinds, from Kargans, Tatars, to Mongolians to Celts, bound by a common language and culture.

They can be. Technically, those groups are more correctly identified as "Latina" or "Latino", as being from "Latin America". Most of which are descended from both Europeans and native Indians.

Yes, thank you, I'm aware of people who speak Spanish and are not-white. The question is where YOU got the idea that Latinos from Latin America are the only Hispanics in the world, or that because THEY are not white, that "must" mean that everyone who speaks Spanish is non-white.

Should we invite you yet again to use your Internet connection to look things up? The history of NATO is readily available from all kinds of sources, so I have to wonder if you're opting to keep asking this over and over instead because you don't WANT to know the answer, but want to use the question to put forward the viewpoint you've decided to have. Facts do so get in the way of what people want to "know" sometimes.

Because I think it has civlizational and racial connotations, just like how clash of civilisations and war on terror is popular in the US or was. It seems that way, that is a aggressive force in that way.

"I see the world in terms of race, so I've simply decided that everything IS race!"

Read. Learn. Stop trying to shoehorn your unevolved racist viewpoints into the world.

The question is where YOU got the idea that Latinos from Latin America are the only Hispanics in the world, or that because THEY are not white, that "must" mean that everyone who speaks Spanish is non-white.

Excuse me, I never said that and I do not believe that. How you get I have absolutely no idea. I was just pointing out a group that is Hispanic, and not white.

Just because cats are animals, that does not mean all animals are cats.

It was the americans who propagated the war of civilisations not me.

dr-evil-right.gif

It was the americans who propagated the war of civilisations not me.
Ah, another lead in to all about how Amurkins owe the planet all our stuff cuz everybody else fucked up their own nests and we managed to beat all comers in two world wars.

Ah, another lead in to all about how Amurkins owe the planet all our stuff cuz everybody else fucked up their own nests and we managed to beat all comers in two world wars.
Sorry man. I love you guys, but we probably wont agree on foreign policy, dont mind we can agree on many other cool things that americans are.

Forum List

Back