Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jews are hated because they crucified Jesus

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other

Votes: 12 75.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't they mention the American Indians in your school or were you hired as a drug-runner before you got to the second grade? :icon_sjung:🌧️
What about the American Indian? You're speaking to an American who is part Native. Go ahead and educate me, you ignorant fool.

Probably the self-focus, clannishness and cheapness of the culture. But that’s balanced by intellect and honesty. In my experience.
Otherwise, I don’t get the blind, blanket hatred.
Jews are not particularly “cheap”. Having been poor, they tend to be frugal, demanding value for their Money. Now if you want “cheap”, you need a Scot.

The hatred of Jews can be traced back to the crucifixtion of Jesus Christ.
Long before that. Roman’s, Babylonians, Assyrians and Egyptians. It’s all about power and control over others. Tyranny needs something that appears weaker and they use the weakness. Pretty much like in the animal world. Show weakness and even the tribe will turn on their own.

They directed and monopolised the use of money to control and manipulate .
And being Faux or Fake Jews ( Khazarians) to the greater extent , they have lied over everything
Who is “they?” Jews? Who monopolizes money? The term Ghetto began with poor Jews in Germany. Nothing rich about them. You are the reason for hate. Ignorance is your middle name.

Where did you learn religion? God created the world and universe, allegedly he sent Jesus to save humanity from sin.
I didn't learn religion. I study the Bible. Jesus is the Creator of everything. The Bible says ALL things were made by Jesus. You better sit this one out and save yourself some embarrassment.

Colossians 1
For by Him all things were created that are in heaven and that are on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or principalities or powers. All things were created through Him and for Him. And He is before all things, and in Him all things consist.

Nope. Not at all. I'm just sick of the carnage in Palestine... Most of my Jewish friends and acquaintances are too. Of course we're all over 70.

The carnage can easily end. All the Muslims have to do is stop murdering Israeli civilians. No more rocket attacks, no more suicide bombers, no more machine gunning restaurants, no more knife attacks in crowds and especially no more throwing large chunks of concrete from the roof of the Al Aqua Mosque at unarmed Jews trying to worship at the wailing wall. The Israelis don’t attack, they retaliate. Stop attacking them and the violence will end.

I didn't learn religion. I study the Bible. Jesus is the Creator of everything. The Bible says ALL things were made by Jesus. You better sit this one out and save yourself some embarrassment.

Colossians 1
For by Him all things were created that are in heaven and that are on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or principalities or powers. All things were created through Him and for Him. And He is before all things, and in Him all things consist.
That is god you maroon.

The right answer is they're a tiny minority and democratic politics and foreign policy both tend to treat things that can be easy targets harshly

On 1 November 2022, at 2:00 AM, Abdelrahman Abu Ryala, 19, and five other fishermen were 10 miles from the shore near a 12-mile fishing zone. Suddenly, Israeli gunboats showed up and started shooting at them. Four boats got away, but Abdelrahman and one other boat weren't so lucky.

Homepage - The New Arab › features
Those must have been some damned fast “fishing boats” to outrun Israeli gunboats the slowest of which can do nearly thirty knots. what fishermen catch fish at two A.M.? And the “fishermen” were NEAR the fishing zone, not in it. Can you spell S M U G G L E R?

Last edited:
The right answer is they're a tiny minority and democratic politics and foreign policy both tend to treat things that can be easy targets harshly
Jews are a small minority with a huge influence in the world. That might make some jealous and hateful.

I don't think Jews are hated at all. The current is about 😑 Netanyahu and Israel not Jews .
Another stupid and ignorant response ANTISEMITISM HAS BEEN HERE FOR OVER 2,000 YEARS
She denies the Antisemitic attacks that are occurring worldwide even in this Country

Even many Christians ask, why don't the Jews follow Jesus? The Apostle Paul told us. They can't - yet. When ALL non-Jews follow Jesus then Jewish people will also be permitted to believe in and follow Jesus.

Romans 11:25
25 Lest you be wise in your own sight, I do not want you to be unaware of this mystery, brothers:a partial hardening has come upon Israel, until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in.
Why should Jews follow Jesus? Why do Christians only pick on Jews for not following their Savior?

Everyone has a nation, but the Jew is supposed to go without.
Didn't they mention the American Indians in your school or were you hired as a drug-runner before you got to the second grade? :icon_sjung:🌧️

What about the American Indian? You're speaking to an American who is part Native. Go ahead and educate me, you ignorant fool.
So, you are completely illiterate, is that it? Words confuse you, I see, and reading must be an insurmountable challenge for you. :auiqs.jpg:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back