Why Are Democrat Run Cities Such Hotbeds Of Police Brutality?

Most large cities are run by Democrats. Though not all police brutality happens these cities. Just look up police brutality on youtube. There are results from all over the country. Tons of them.

And not just police brutality, but crime, riots, corruption. Everything anti society.

New questions for Emanuel on what he knew about teen shot 16 times by Chicago police

there's yet another video making the rounds here in Chicago today. teen shot and killed while running away. same 'fear of my life' defense, except this time he feared for his partner's life.

I don't think the problem is political party. I think it's that small percentage of bad cops that have figured out how to manipulate the system and think they're Wyatt-fucking-Earp.

But I also think that this issue goes deeper, at least here in Chicago. I was watching this last night and they were interviewing some guy whose job used to be investigating these things internally for the CPD. When he refused to go along with the story and wanted to investigate further, he was shown to the door. there are problems here in Chicago that go up the chain. All the way to Emmanual? I dunno. He might be complicit to some degree on one or more of these situations, but a problem like this takes longer than he's been around to corrupt the culture to the degree it is starting to appear it has.

One report I heard indicated that the city spent 500 million dollars over the last 10 years to settle cases like this. That's 50 million a year, which ain't chump change. Is it out of line with other big cities? That I don't know, but I think we're gonna find out here in the windy city....

Prisons are overflowing with young black and Hispanic men sent there by Democrats in Democrat run cities. The problem is the corrupt bastards line their pockets with tax money while the cities rot to shit.

Prisons are overflowing with young black and Hispanic men sent there by Democrats in Democrat run cities. The problem is the corrupt bastards line their pockets with tax money while the cities rot to shit.
That is a ridiculous unsupported conclusion about why prisons are overflowing with young black and hispanic men

That is a ridiculous unsupported conclusion about why prisons are overflowing with young black and hispanic men

Ahahaha translation...goddamnit why does Blues have to throw that in our faces all the time. FACT Democrats run most all the inner cities where crime is out of control, FACT Democrats are the ones sending young black and Hispanic men to prison. If I wanted to be mean I'd add all the criminal illegals hanging out in Democrat sanctuary cities to the mix. Own it libs own it.

Ahahaha translation...goddamnit why does Blues have to throw that in our faces all the time. FACT Democrats run most all the inner cities where crime is out of control, FACT Democrats are the ones sending young black and Hispanic men to prison. If I wanted to be mean I'd add all the criminal illegals hanging out in Democrat sanctuary cities to the mix. Own it libs own it.
Thanks for specifics on how you arrived at this ridiculous unsupported conclusion

Forum List

Back