Why are blacks such cowards?

You said:

The meaning of racism was changed so that segregation ... became the new racism.

The old meaning of racism was acts that would effect an entire race of people. No person or business is large enough or powerful enough to accomplish that.
Yeah but when those people and businesses combine to create laws and social norms that effect an entire race of people you have racism.
Again, prejudice, yes, discrimination, yes. self segregation, ,yes. Racism, no.
Racism is a system based on race. Of course thats racism.

And we are back to square one, everything is racist.

Perfect example of why this can't be discussed.
Everything is not racist. Just a lot of white men are.

If I'm not mistaken, and I'm not, it's you that believes that whites are inferior and that everything whites have was stolen from blacks. And that my retarded friend makes you a racist.
Yes you are mistaken but since you are a dumb convict you are excused.

From post # 253 in the "Let's Talk About Black People" thread:

You said, "Everything the white man has he stole from the Black man".

It was in that thread where you made the comment that whites were inferior.

Now lie your way out of that!

So?

So... he's guilty of what he accuses white people of.....racism and also.... he lied...again.

But you'll give him a pass because ....well.... he's black

So?

Just what I thought.

I own no system that oppresses white men. The NBA doesnt count.

What system oppresses blacks?
Racism

If I'm not mistaken, and I'm not, it's you that believes that whites are inferior and that everything whites have was stolen from blacks. And that my retarded friend makes you a racist.

Your deflection doesnt work. You asked what system oppresses Blacks. I answered.

So?

So... he's guilty of what he accuses white people of.....racism and also.... he lied...again.

I'm not guilty of racism. I didnt devise a system for Black men to get ahead like the white AA was devised since the founding of this country.

So?

I'm not guilty of racism. I didnt devise a system for Black men to get ahead like the white AA was devised since the founding of this country.
That's a good point. This country was founded on rights for white men at the expense of anyone that didn't fall into that category.

What system oppresses blacks?
Racism

Your deflection doesnt work. You asked what system oppresses Blacks. I answered.

Yes and I showed you that you are guilty of racism per your answer.

So?

Why would there need to be a system for black men to get ahead. According to you blacks taught the white man everything they know.

So?

That's a good point. This country was founded on rights for white men at the expense of anyone that didn't fall into that category.

Is that why blacks hate whites?

So?

Everytime they are reminded if that they claim that doesn't count...Oh, but 20 years of AA does? And not the 400 years before?

How convenient

So?

Everytime they are reminded if that they claim that doesn't count...Oh, but 20 years of AA does? And not the 400 years before?

How convenient

It's convenient when you leave out the fact that your own people sold your ancestors into slavery and have been doing so long before that Atlantic slave trade. It's also convenient to forget that there were many free blacks that also owned slaves. And also convenient to forget that only a fraction of slaves shipped during the Atlantic slave trade ever made it to the US.

How convenient

It's convenient when you leave out the fact that your own people sold your ancestors into slavery and have been doing so long before that Atlantic slave trade. It's also convenient to forget that there were many free blacks that also owned slaves. And also convenient to forget that only a fraction of slaves shipped during the Atlantic slave trade ever made it to the US.

^^ See?

How convenient

^^ See?

Absolutely! Your ignorance is glaringly obvious.

What segregation? You mean discrimination.
You said:

The meaning of racism was changed so that segregation ... became the new racism.

The old meaning of racism was acts that would effect an entire race of people. No person or business is large enough or powerful enough to accomplish that.

Why dont you go by the actual meaning of racism?
The meaning changed. Prior to it changing a person would be called prejudiced or be said to be guilty of discrimination. But that didn't resonate. Now everything is racist.

You cant just say it changed, you have to put up or go with the actual definition. You cannot make up an "old meaning" AND ignore the real meaning
Then blacks should keep that in mind when folks use NEGRO. Right?

Yes and I showed you that you are guilty of racism per your answer.
Showing your ass has nothing to do with racism.

So?

Why would there need to be a system for black men to get ahead. According to you blacks taught the white man everything they know.
To equal the ledger.

How convenient

Your own people sold you as slaves as well. This is just another standard deflection of cowardly white guys. We are talking about the US. Not Africa, Europe, and the Arabs.

Examples?

I tried opening the discussion on another thread but was met with pettifoggers that did nothing to promote the discussion and everything to avoid it.

Makes me wonder what they're afraid of.
We are afraid of your deflections. They do nothing to promote discussion.
You've never made a post that WASN'T a deflection.
We all know you are an idiot. Your faux observations mean nothing.

How convenient

Your own people sold you as slaves as well. This is just another standard deflection of cowardly white guys. We are talking about the US. Not Africa, Europe, and the Arabs.

you are pissed cuz whitey is superior to you, fuck, so is every other ethnic group

it sucks to be you

Forum List

Back