Why are black Republicans, Republican?

The people of Norway aren't the issue idiot, Trump saying he wants more whites is.
What makes prefering white immigrants an issue? .... :dunno:

They are generally more educated and civilized than people from 3rd world countries. ...... :cool:
Oh, this thread isn't about third-world countries and indudustrialized countries. It's about blacks and whites.

Trump said he doesn't want blacks immigrating.

Got a quote for that?

The people of Norway aren't the issue idiot, Trump saying he wants more whites is.

They are generally more educated and civilized than people from 3rd world countries. ...... :cool:
Oh, this thread isn't about third-world countries and indudustrialized countries. It's about blacks and whites.

Got a quote for that?
The thread title and OP. The implication is clear.

Got a quote for that?

C'mon man Trump just said to take out Haitians, asked why are there people coming from shithole countries referring to Africa, then he asked why can't we get more people from Norway What does it take for people to see the damn truth? Does Trump have to show up with a KKK robe on with a burning cross? Do you guys not understand that overt racism is not practiced anymore? Do you know what overt racism is?

Got a quote for that?

implication?

Then, you DON'T have a quote, and are just pulling chit out your ass?

....................:link:.....................
Link? What link? It must be true; it's what the OP is about, and we know liberal's don't just make stuff up.

Even I am Two thanked my post.

Seems the person that thanked your post isn't providing links either.

There is no reason to post links to what everyone has heard.

Got a quote for that?

C'mon man Trump just said to take out Haitians, asked why are there people coming from shithole countries referring to Africa, then he asked why can't we get more people from Norway What does it take for people to see the damn truth? Does Trump have to show up with a KKK robe on with a burning cross? Do you guys not understand that overt racism is not practiced anymore? Do you know what overt racism is?

Yes, I know what overt racism is, it was common in the neighborhood I grew up in.

Seems a lot of yours is between your ears.

Link? What link? It must be true; it's what the OP is about, and we know liberal's don't just make stuff up.

Heard?

If they 'heard' it, they would have a link for it

Got a quote for that?

Yes, I know what overt racism is, it was common in the neighborhood I grew up in.

Seems a lot of yours is between your ears.

No not exactly.

Trump says he want's people from Norway here. Not just whites, but super Aryan Whites.

Republicans have decades of attacking the black community. They try to distort that with fact that the two parties traded who there were.

The Democratic Party was the Southern Conservative Party and the Republicans were the northern Liberal Party of Lincoln.

Now it's the Republicans who are the conservative Confederate party of the Deep South.

And Democrats are the Northern Liberal Party of civil rights and education.

So what is it black Republicans are "for"? Racism? Voter suppression? More whites? Corporations over people?

Just saw Pastor Mark Burns defending Trump's shit hole comments. This guy is supposed to be a pastor. He said two of the Republicans in the room with Trump said Trump never said that when in fact, they said they don't remember the comments. But the other Republicans remember and were embarrassed.

And that's just one event.

Wouldn't it be better to accept the GOP as a party of racism, ignorance, low education, and discrimination? At least that way you know how to deal with them. We can't keep expecting them to act with honesty and honor. We know who they are. They keep telling us. We only have to listen.

The GOP is 90% white. Blacks make up a fraction of that left over 10%. But why do any blacks join the GOP at all?
Just proves there are lots of smart blacks. No longer bought and paid for by the racist Dem shitholers...like Pelosi.

Trump says he want's people from Norway here. Not just whites, but super Aryan Whites.

Republicans have decades of attacking the black community. They try to distort that with fact that the two parties traded who there were.

The Democratic Party was the Southern Conservative Party and the Republicans were the northern Liberal Party of Lincoln.

Now it's the Republicans who are the conservative Confederate party of the Deep South.

So what is it black Republicans are "for"? Racism? Voter suppression? More whites? Corporations over people?

Just saw Pastor Mark Burns defending Trump's shit hole comments. This guy is supposed to be a pastor. He said two of the Republicans in the room with Trump said Trump never said that when in fact, they said they don't remember the comments. But the other Republicans remember and were embarrassed.

Wouldn't it be better to accept the GOP as a party of racism, ignorance, low education, and discrimination? At least that way you know how to deal with them. We can't keep expecting them to act with honesty and honor. We know who they are. They keep telling us. We only have to listen.

The GOP is 90% white. Blacks make up a fraction of that left over 10%. But why do any blacks join the GOP at all?
Easy question. They are the blacks who want jobs (and good paying ones), as opposed to the Democrat blacks who stay in bed till noon, and are looking for welfare handouts (eagerly supplied by their Democrat manipulators)

Heard?

It was all on the news. Everyone has heard it.

Just proves there are lots of smart blacks. No longer bought and paid for by the racist Dem shitholers...like Pelosi.

It proves that you got 2 percent of all backs an that's all it proves. 2 percent is not lots.

Got a quote for that?

implication?

Then, you DON'T have a quote, and are just pulling chit out your ass?
I am Two just agreed with another of my posts. And you're still disagreeing.

This is rich.

I'm telling you the OP is making this up, and the liberals are agreeing with it.

See, that's just one of miriad reasons we call them libtards. Groupthink.

Surely you're better than that.

Heard?

It was all on the news. Everyone has heard it.

and when you provide a link, I'll have heard it.

Forum List

Back