Why isn't KFC's Colonel Sanders considered Racism??

Sunni Man

Diamond Member
Aug 14, 2008
Patriotic American Muslim
I'm surprised that groups like BLM and their SJW cohorts haven't violently protested the iconic figure of Colonel Sanders as being racist and a throw back to slavery.

But then again, KFC provides the African American community with the only thing they crave more than crack......Fried chicken.
.... :cool:

latest

I'm surprised that groups like BLM and their SJW cohorts haven't violently protested the iconic figure of Colonel Sanders as being racist and a throw back to slavery.

But then again, KFC provides the African American community with the only thing they crave more than crack......Fried chicken.

latest
/----/ As a southern born white boy, I crave fried chicken too, but never cared for KFC.

latest
/----/ As a southern born white boy, I crave fried chicken too, but never cared for KFC.
I do, I love me some KFC or Golden or any place that will fry it up, cause it's a mess to make at home...

Forum List

Back