Why "antifa"?

Biden lacks the integrity or honesty to admit Antifa even exists-he in fact claims they don't exist and are just an idea. He, and Pelosi, as well as other Democrats, have NEVER condemned either Antifa or BLM, both organizations that have terrorized ordinary Americans for an entire year...
Biden and Pelosi, among other politicians of both political parties, have unequivocally condemned antifa, of course.

I can find no suggest of either ever having indicated support for antifa, but you can supply any links to such sources if you know of any.

BLM is an entirely separate matter, a social justice movement that has received the support of politicians of both parties, as well as numerous corporate entities. All have condemned any violent activity that occurred during peaceful demonstrations.

Trump supporters who rioted to prevent the certification of the democratic vote that resulted in his defeat (incited by his persistent lie that he had won "in a landslide!") - q-anon, neo-nazis, proud boys, boogaloo, oath keepers, three percenters, and other white-supremacists have, like antifa that opposes capitalism and both political parties, received no corporate support.

Antifa is hated by both the "Republican" Party and the "Democrat" Party.

They are anti-fascist which the reptards hate

And they are anti-fucking-around which the Dems hate.
Desperate Trump toadies, confronted by inconvenient documented realities - such as neo-nazis twice endorsing and consistently supporting their "God Emperor" Trump - flail about for a "Whataboutism" as a diversion, and settle upon the ludicrous pretense that anifa is a corresponding faction, and that their having been consistently condemned by Democrats is irrelevant to their desperate need to obfuscate Loser's neo-nazi support.

Pot, meet kettle.

Pot, meet kettle.
You apparently have no credible sources that challenge my accurate observation that antifa has been condemned by both the Republican and Democratic Parties. As an anti-capitalistic movement, that is as one would expect.

God gosh but you are a poor propaganda spewer. Antifart are the brownshirts of the CACA Party.

We call them "Stormpoopers"
You can call them whatever you like. Their being consistently condemned by President Biden, Speaker Pelosi, and a number of Republicans as well is a confirmation of their alienation from all who hold mainstream American values.

How about a link to two times they were condemned.
Biden has specifically condemned violence and riots in a general sense when asked about the BLM/ANTIFA terrorism but never specifically ANTIFA or BLM rioters. There may be a quote out there somewhere in which he mentioned them but most of the time it comes back as general disapproval of political violence.

Pot, meet kettle.
You apparently have no credible sources that challenge my accurate observation that antifa has been condemned by both the Republican and Democratic Parties. As an anti-capitalistic movement, that is as one would expect.

You are the one making claims with no support, then accusing repubs of EXACTLY what you in fact do.

You remind me of that sociopath van der sloot.

You are the one making claims with no support...
False. I have provided links to credible sources, of course.

If you are confused about any post, please be specific and I'll try to help you.

No, you haven't. None of your sources are credible. They have been caught in more consequential lies than Trump.

No you havent actually.
Just a clarification: Trump had told his goons who had been incited into the deadly insurrection against Congress to prevent certification of his defeat in a democratic election, "We love you!"

He had previously characterized such right-wing, white-supremacist extremists as "very fine people."

No you havent actually.
Just a clarification: Trump had told his goons who had been incited into the deadly insurrection against Congress to prevent certification of his defeat in a democratic election, "We love you!"

He had previously characterized such right-wing, white-supremacist extremists as "very fine people."
No he had not previously characterized any white supremacists as very fine people.

You are out right spinning and mis representing him.

Trump toadies like to evoke antifa as one of their favorite scapegoats, and one of their Whataboutism evocation when Trump's neo-nazi, proud boys, boogaloo, q-anon, oath keepers, three percenters and other rightist goons are mentioned.

Van der Veen was most likely referring to John E. Sullivan, a Utah man who was charged on Jan. 14 with violent entry and disorderly conduct. Sullivan, an activist, said he was there to film the siege. He had previously referred to antifaa loosely affiliated group of antifascist activists that has no leader — on social media, but he has repeatedly denied being a member of the movement.
The F.B.I. has said there is no evidence that supporters of the antifa movement had participated in the Capitol siege.
Antifa is not affiliated with President Biden, the Democratic Party or its leaders.

Biden has unequivocally condemned antifa and called violence "unacceptable."

... More broadly, Biden has also repeatedly condemned acts of violence and property destruction in the context of the wave of protests and unrest in 2020. For example, he did so twice in one particularly violent week during August 2020.​
On Aug. 26, 2020, after police in Kenosha, Wisconsin shot a Black man named Jacob Blake, Biden recorded a brief video message in which he said:​
“…Protesting brutality is a right, and absolutely necessary. But burning down communities is not protest, it’s needless violence — violence that endangers lives, violence that guts businesses and shutters businesses that serve the community. That’s wrong.”​
If Trumpers are desperate for a Whataboutism scapegoat to evoke when Trump's neo-nazi, proud boys, boogaloo, q-anon, oath keepers, three percenters and other rightist goons are cited, they might wish to consider the U.S. Chamber of Commerce, thoroughly disgusted with Trumpery.

I don't care about what aboutism, I don't use it. what the right wing rioters did on January 6th was inexcusable and what the left wing rioters did over the past summer was inexcusable. I hope we never hear from them again.

Trump toadies like to evoke antifa as one of their favorite scapegoats, and one of their Whataboutism evocation when Trump's neo-nazi, proud boys, boogaloo, q-anon, oath keepers, three percenters and other rightist goons are mentioned.

Van der Veen was most likely referring to John E. Sullivan, a Utah man who was charged on Jan. 14 with violent entry and disorderly conduct. Sullivan, an activist, said he was there to film the siege. He had previously referred to antifaa loosely affiliated group of antifascist activists that has no leader — on social media, but he has repeatedly denied being a member of the movement.
The F.B.I. has said there is no evidence that supporters of the antifa movement had participated in the Capitol siege.
Antifa is not affiliated with President Biden, the Democratic Party or its leaders.

Biden has unequivocally condemned antifa and called violence "unacceptable."

... More broadly, Biden has also repeatedly condemned acts of violence and property destruction in the context of the wave of protests and unrest in 2020. For example, he did so twice in one particularly violent week during August 2020.​
On Aug. 26, 2020, after police in Kenosha, Wisconsin shot a Black man named Jacob Blake, Biden recorded a brief video message in which he said:​
“…Protesting brutality is a right, and absolutely necessary. But burning down communities is not protest, it’s needless violence — violence that endangers lives, violence that guts businesses and shutters businesses that serve the community. That’s wrong.”​
If Trumpers are desperate for a Whataboutism scapegoat to evoke when Trump's neo-nazi, proud boys, boogaloo, q-anon, oath keepers, three percenters and other rightist goons are cited, they might wish to consider the U.S. Chamber of Commerce, thoroughly disgusted with Trumpery.
I do not recall anyone saying Biden was pro antifa or vice versa.

It isnot a whataboutism it is in fact calling out the left for massive hypocrisy.

The past year we saw many cascading riots by BLM/ANTIFA and even a succesful overthrow of government.

The cause that BLM/ANTIFA are fighting for is no mor3e righteous or true than that of the MAGA crowd which stormed and rioted at the capitol.

Both were equally despicable and need to be condemned. But of course both sides excuse the violent and deadlhy rioting which they support. Peftists are the worst offenders at this. They minimize, excuse , trivialize and rationalize the violence from the left. They claim BLM/ANTIFA are not the same thing which is true but they did in fact team up. They claim that these people were fighting for civil rights they were NOT.

If you are honest and not a hypocrite you will loudly condemn both the MAGA rioters and the BLM/ANTIFA rioters equally.

If you are a two faced liar like Kamela Harris you will post bail for one violent group but not the other.
If you are unaware of the lies attempting to tie antifa to Biden and/or the Democratic Party, you have not missed anything of merit.

Condemning Trump's goons' recent violent insurrection against the United States government to prevent the certification of a democratic election in no way constitutes an endorsement of any violence against the public anywhere by anyone.

Antifa is an extremist, anarchist, anti-capitalist movement that is opposes both political parties. Their violence has been unequivocally condemned by Democrats and Republicans alike, by President Biden and Speaker Pelosi among others.

BLM is a social protest movement, and whenever a fringe element has perpetrated violence, it has been condemned, and rightly so.

Suggesting a false equivalency among these or other diverse activists refuses to acknowledge the significant respective differences.

93% of Black Lives Matter Protests Have Been Peaceful

I hasten to note that neither all who listened to Trump's lie that he had won the election in a landslide, nor even all who swallowed it, participated in the violent insurrection against our government.

I don't doubt there are peaceful protesters going to these events. There were those peacefully protesting on January 6th. The only thing most people gravitate to is the negative. Too bad but the extremists own it all.

No you havent actually.

You make such provable lies it's funny. Trump specifically condemned the racists and white supremacists. In that very speech you are referring to.

So, the fact that you are lying about something so easily checked, and that your lies have been comprehensively shredded, shows that YOU are the very creature you claim we are.

I look forward to the day you pay this country back for your despicable actions.

You make such provable lies it's funny. Trump specifically condemned the racists and white supremacists. In that very speech you are referring to.

So, the fact that you are lying about something so easily checked, and that your lies have been comprehensively shredded, shows that YOU are the very creature you claim we are.

I look forward to the day you pay this country back for your despicable actions.
You are obviously impotent in your efforts to satisfy your fanatical wish to discredit any of the precise, documented, sourced quotations that I have provided.

His being dumped at the end of one term when Americans finally got the opportunity, his lies regarding his defeat by which he provoked his goons to attack Congress to savage the democratic process, his losing his Party the House, the Senate and the Executive, and his pathetic inability to confront a pandemic whose severity he continually minimized constitute the defining aspects of his legacy. His relentlessly negative rating by the American People throughout his tenure will endure.

You are obviously impotent in your efforts to satisfy your fanatical wish to discredit any of the precise, documented, sourced quotations that I have provided.

His being dumped at the end of one term when Americans finally got the opportunity, his lies regarding his defeat by which he provoked his goons to attack Congress to savage the democratic process, his losing his Party the House, the Senate and the Executive, and his pathetic inability to confront a pandemic whose severity he continually minimized constitute the defining aspects of his legacy. His relentlessly negative rating by the American People throughout his tenure will endure.
You have not provided any such thing to support your claims.

You have strictly and exclusively made generalizations.
I will grant that for once you may have been accurate even if by accident. There is no evidence trump incited the 1/6 riot but a case can be made that he did provoke it.

Hahaha! You are a feckless liar. That's all we need to know about scumbags, like you!

No you havent actually.

No he had not previously characterized any white supremacists as very fine people.

You are out right spinning and mis representing him.
You're being generous. I'm going to call him a fucking liar.

I will grant that for once you may have been accurate even if by accident. There is no evidence trump incited the 1/6 riot but a case can be made that he did provoke it.
A substantial majority of the American people have issued their verdict:

Trump impeachment poll: 58% say he should have been convicted

After four years of relentlessly negative public assessment, assigned a final approval number of 34%, with his subsequent lies concerning a delusional "landslide victory!" in which he refused to accept the democratic will, thus eradicating America's pride in the tradition of a peaceful transfer of power, he is consigned to the Mariana Trench of presidential appraisal.

We can only speculate, but an educated guess would indicate that he'll be looking up at Jimmy Buchanan's bum for the foreseeable future.

Screen Shot 2021-02-15 at 7.31.34 PM.png
[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

Forum List

Back