Why Allow Gun Ownership?

1. Hunting

2. Target practice

3. Self defense

Case 1 does not require semi auto magazine fed. Certain cases (bear hunting or wild boar) require a handgun but large caliber revolvers serve that purpose.

2. That makes it a toy. A deadly toy

3. Certainly not a magazine fed semi auto. A shot gun is an excellent weapon for home defense.
I have a semi auto shot gun.

1. Hunting

2. Target practice

3. Self defense

Case 1 does not require semi auto magazine fed. Certain cases (bear hunting or wild boar) require a handgun but large caliber revolvers serve that purpose.

2. That makes it a toy. A deadly toy

3. Certainly not a magazine fed semi auto. A shot gun is an excellent weapon for home defense.
Numbnuts the second amendment is not about hunting or target practice

The framers didn’t contemplate large capacity rapid fire assault weapons that could rip 19 children to shreds in the space of mere minutes.

Scalia opined in Heller that the strict regulation of such firearms is entirely consistent with the 2nd amendment. Those weapons and magazines are banned in my state and nobody is less free because of that. I would argue we are more free - free to drop our children at school without serious concern that they will be slaughtered there.
Many juveniles were soldiers in the Revolutionary war. Isaac Wheeler was just 8 years old! The majority were about 17 years old. The framers would have given them machine guns if they were available at the time. School shootings are not typical and they are certainly not caused by guns which are inanimate objects. The real reason is a society with decaying morality due to ultra 'progressive' thinking. In such a society those law abiding citizens need the most lethal protection they can afford.

Backcountry guides advise not attempting to shoot at bears at all - it’s the least effective way to neutralize a bear attack. Bear spray is what you should be carrying - two cans, in case a very pissed off bear finds you again before you get to safety.

Most people think they are a much better shot than they actually would be in a crisis situation. Even police who practice routinely often struggle in crisis settings. This is why all the ideas about arming teachers and other civilians as a means of defense against suicidal mass shooters is insanity.

Nobody but military and law enforcement need to have ownership or possession of assault firearms and large capacity magazines. All the arguments to the contrary are specious.
Yeah, they'll find your remains in a big wad of bear shit that smells like pepper spray. My God where do you creatures come from.

Bullshit. It was for the defense of the Nation against the worlds superpowers and the natives. The Militia referenced was the one set up by Congress for defense, not bands of Conspiracy theorists.
History and historical records prove you are a liar.

You're right. It's about militias
And we are the militia, vermin.

(a) The militia of the United States consists of all able-bodied males at least 17 years of age and, except as provided in section 313 of title 32 , under 45 years of age who are, or who have made a declaration of intention to become, citizens of the United States and of female citizens of the United States who are ...

Come get them.

And we are the militia, vermin.

(a) The militia of the United States consists of all able-bodied males at least 17 years of age and, except as provided in section 313 of title 32 , under 45 years of age who are, or who have made a declaration of intention to become, citizens of the United States and of female citizens of the United States who are ...

Come get them.
So according you , only males 17-45 and females in the NG have 2A protection.

Hmmm

Is the best you got? Internet blowhard shit?

You sound like a potential mass murderer. Anything you want to share?
You want the guns, come get them coward. Show us all how tough you are. And yeah, I can share something with you.

You want the guns, come get them coward. Show us all how tough you are. And yeah, I can share something with you.
You sound like you're itching to shoot someone..

Gun nuts....

Forum List

Back