Why all the secrecy?

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
how many people knew that supporting the president meant supporting him unconditionally? I'm talking without question! Do everything he says...or else! I can't understand why so much of the pro Obama media covers for this guy. Do they believe that they are just being good citizens by supporting thus president because that is what obedient people do. They allow the "leaders" to make whatever decision they want over their country. The secrecy around Iran just means that the "leader" can do whatever he wants or whatever he thinks is best and because it is in secret the people can't possibly object to it. What would the "leader" do if he didn't care and was diabolical. We could get really screwed over.

Whatever happen to the ideas of democracy where the people decide what their governments do? I guess we threw that away in 2008. I got to prepare my knee pads for the next president because apparently that is what is required of us now.

What do you feel is being kept secret about Iran?

I find it amusing that people blindly parrot what they hear about the Iranian agreement without ever having actually seen it for themselves. And then they complain about "secrecy"? What secrecy? What special sooper sekrit situation exists around these negotiations that has not been true for EVERY TREATY NEGOTIATION IN HISTORY?

• Banned
What do you feel is being kept secret about Iran?

Since it is in secret I can't tell you because I don't know. That it is the nature of secrecy.
So you just THINK there is a secret. Because the voices told you.

Why do you think the military keeps secrets? And if so what are they keeping a secret? This question can't be answered because if something was a secret no one can know what that secret is which is why it is a secret. We can know secrets are being kept and I know that Obama is keeping secrets in this deal because it is the character of the man himself and the fact everything else he has done he has done so in secret.

• Banned
how many people knew that supporting the president meant supporting him unconditionally? .

I don't know that anyone subscribes to that.

Why do you think so?

You are going to have to come up with an example to contradict that such as something Obama has done that a liberal has disagreed with or that a liberal or communist newspaper has disagreed with. I can't think of one.

how many people knew that supporting the president meant supporting him unconditionally? .

I don't know that anyone subscribes to that.

Why do you think so?

You are going to have to come up with an example to contradict that such as something Obama has done that a liberal has disagreed with or that a liberal or communist newspaper has disagreed with. I can't think of one.
Asian trading deal for one...

The Iran nuke pact does have a secret agreement, it is about Iran disclosing their nuke secrets to the UN in a closed session, and a closed session of Congress...

What happens when Obama stops talking? All the shit that builds up in his skull begins to poor out his ears.

how many people knew that supporting the president meant supporting him unconditionally? I'm talking without question! Do everything he says...or else! I can't understand why so much of the pro Obama media covers for this guy. Do they believe that they are just being good citizens by supporting thus president because that is what obedient people do. They allow the "leaders" to make whatever decision they want over their country. The secrecy around Iran just means that the "leader" can do whatever he wants or whatever he thinks is best and because it is in secret the people can't possibly object to it. What would the "leader" do if he didn't care and was diabolical. We could get really screwed over.

Whatever happen to the ideas of democracy where the people decide what their governments do? I guess we threw that away in 2008. I got to prepare my knee pads for the next president because apparently that is what is required of us now.
Ha ha dumb fuck

Reporters sitting in rooms with blacked-out windows. Legislators voting on a bill they haven’t seen. Welcome to 2017.

From The White House To Capitol Hill, Republicans Embrace Secrecy | HuffPost

My my how things have changed. What do you say now fuck face?

Forum List

Back