Why a single senator is blocking US military promotions and what it means for the Pentagon

Queer Barry and Joe Potatohead purged the military of all the Patriotic officer that had balls and replaced them with weak woke yes men, affirmative action Negroes, unqualified women, queers and trannies so who gives a shit if they get promoted or not?

Queer Barry and Joe Potatohead did what no foreign power could do, destroy the US military.

Hmmm, let's see. An unaccountable American military with lax oversight from Congress. What could possibly go wrong?

I'll turn this around to illustrate the vacuity of your position. What would your reaction be if the military took the position that trans people are not mentally and emotionally capable of serving with distinction, summarily drummed them out of the service, and Congress did nothing? Somehow, I don't think you would consider a Senator taking action to end that practice "wasting time on trivia". I think you would be up in arms, leaping around the campfire, hooting and hollering in support of the Senator.

Care to revisit your remarks?
Sorry but when a man lusts after another man's ass, that right there is grounds for section 8 in my book. Soldiers dont need a distraction whether male or female who are lusting after them. Soldiers need to focus on the enemy who will be sending balls of lead in their direction so no, there cant be honorable service when you are queer.

queer
[kwir]

ADJECTIVE
  1. strange; odd:

The policy does not fund abortions. Under federal law, Defense Department facilities can perform abortions only when the life of the mother is at risk or in cases of rape or incest, and those instances have been extremely rare. According to the department, there were 91 abortions performed in military medical facilities between 2016 and 2021.------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

what a mess! Naturally he is from Alabama!
...and never served in the military.

So you want to make moral choices for the people in the Military....

You want to force your morals on others...
“Moral choices.”

Yeah okay buddy, if you insist on framing not killing your own kid as that, then okay.

I also think you shouldn’t rape, rob, and lots of other awful violent things. Oh no, the morals.

The policy does not fund abortions. Under federal law, Defense Department facilities can perform abortions only when the life of the mother is at risk or in cases of rape or incest, and those instances have been extremely rare. According to the department, there were 91 abortions performed in military medical facilities between 2016 and 2021.------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One of the dumbest fucking senators ever elected. The dumb fuck didn't even know the 3 branches of government when ask after he was elected. One fucking dumb senator and constituents who voted for a guy that really lives in Santa Rosa Beach, Fl.

Hmmm, let's see. An unaccountable American military with lax oversight from Congress. What could possibly go wrong?

I'll turn this around to illustrate the vacuity of your position. What would your reaction be if the military took the position that trans people are not mentally and emotionally capable of serving with distinction, summarily drummed them out of the service, and Congress did nothing? Somehow, I don't think you would consider a Senator taking action to end that practice "wasting time on trivia". I think you would be up in arms, leaping around the campfire, hooting and hollering in support of the Senator.

Care to revisit your remarks?
The military is accountable to parliament and swears an oath of loyalty.
I dont see the problem with that system becaue we have never had one.

Soldiers are the best judges of promotions not politicians.
Its just a waste of everyones time.
Or maybe your soldiers cant be trusted.

Some of the best Americans in both parties is from Alabama. Showing love and mercy to the unborn will heal this nation. Killing off the unborn diminishes human life and resulted in a million abortions per annum. Believe it or not, private abortions are legal in some states and somewhat illegal in others, with exceptions made if the pregnancy poses serious threat(s) to the mother's life.

Okay, so you would have no problem if the American military decided that transgender people are not good military material and never promoted them because "Soldiers are the best judges of promotions not politicians"?

Okay, so you would have no problem if the American military decided that transgender people are not good military material and never promoted them because "Soldiers are the best judges of promotions not politicians"?
The army is subject to the law of the land. They cannot impose arbitrary laws like that.
Appointing officers through congress is not an essential measure to control the army. It is just a waste of time.

Okay, so you would have no problem if the American military decided that transgender people are not good military material and never promoted them.
I would be delighted with that.

The army is subject to the law of the land. They cannot impose arbitrary laws like that.
Appointing officers through congress is not an essential measure to control the army. It is just a waste of time.
I thought you championed the military deciding for itself?

Well, tuberville has to have something to do. They don't trust the moron with nothing else.

Its baffling that a policy like this exists in a modern state. Its no wonder that nothing gets done.
Tommy,

It is so screwed up... They are bowing to the evangelical community who themselves were duped by a wedge issue... Evangelicals didn't give a fuck about abortion until 1977. It was used by evangelical churches to create a wedge issue which they could leverage against politicians that wanted to look at church tax status...

They had a few issues back then like moral panics and moral majorities... But none was as good as Abortion... They got a good sale on that, even though Jesus never mentioned it
“Moral choices.”

Yeah okay buddy, if you insist on framing not killing your own kid as that, then okay.

I also think you shouldn’t rape, rob, and lots of other awful violent things. Oh no, the morals.
That is your moral choice... No one is stopping you do what you want to do...

You want to read obscure places in the bible to justify your choice while ignoring the crimes for your Dear Leader...

You want to ram your faith down other people's throats using big government...

Oh look at you being dishonest - the policy will pay to transport military staff who are pregnant mothers - but wish to murder their kid - from a just and civilized state which bans this human rights abuse to one of the slave states.

For starters, such vile sociopathic pieces of shit with no conscience and no character should not be trusted with any role in the military. For seconds, making the taxpayer pay for any part of this is grounds for revolution or secession.

So the Senate is doing its job here thanks to him.

Anyone who does not support abortion is evil and ignorant because that is not only supporting slavery, but the total extinction of the human species eventually.
Over population is our biggest threat.
It is the cause of all diseases, wars, crime, etc., and it is a matter of time before it totally wipes out the entire human race, if not all life on the planet.

Forum List

Back