Why A "Good Guy with a Gun" is Bullshit

Could don't count.

Moron....we know exactly what happened to those people when they didn't have a gun...they were executed on camera.....and the guy did it casually, just sauntered into the store, looked over the counter and murdered them.....

Had they had a gun....they could have survived..there were only 3 of the monsters and dodging bullets slows attackers down.....

I strongly encourage people to see that documentary....Terror At The Mall.......they use footage from the in mall security cameras and you see everything.........

There were a lot of armed good guys in Dallas... There was an armed good guy at Orlando....
you don't shoot back at a sniper with a handgun you idiot

So armed good guys didn't help.

YOu are pushing a strawman.

NO one says that armed good guys will solve every problem.

I have pointed this out to you before.

YOur continued use of this strawman shows that you are

a. DIshonest.

and B., that you yourself realize that you cannot make your case based on the facts. That you have to lie in order to defend or advance your position/agenda.

Query: If you know you are wrong, why don't you change your position?
He's not wrong .
On the other hand you are delusional .
Any observation you make on any subject is highly questionable, and that's being kind.

you don't shoot back at a sniper with a handgun you idiot

a. DIshonest.

and B., that you yourself realize that you cannot make your case based on the facts. That you have to lie in order to defend or advance your position/agenda.

I'm not wrong, there were armed good guys at the worst mass shootings of civilians and police in the US. And they happened in very pro gun states. Think you need to admit to being wrong.

There was only one armed good guy at the club.....the other 300 people were unarmed.......the armed good guy retreated and called for help leaving the other 300 defenseless...had more of the 300 been armed, those 49 dead might still be alive.

The club shooting happened in a legally mandated gun free zone....the gun free zones you enforced with your laws...you disarmed those 300 people and let them get slaughtered......

The sniper....you need rifles to take on a sniper....glad you are calling for more people to have rifles handy......the right tool for the right job......

Yes more guns is working out really well. Worst mass shooting in history. Cops being shot regularly. On edge cops shooting people they shouldn't...

Twit.......13,000,000 people are now carrying concealed guns...over 13 million because many states do not require paperwork......the guy used a rifle.......from a distance....
The only one with a gun in the gun free zone of the Orlando club was the shooter.....who was a professional security guard with access to guns......the other 300 people...were not allowed to carry concealed guns in the club because of people like you........so they couldn't stop the killing...

You are a twit.

Actually I manage construction projects that are designed to improve the efficiency of the wastewater treatment process, in particular the removal of Nitrogen based compounds. Earlier I did research that led to the above mentioned construction projects.

As for you, I would guess you have some degree that has more applicability to being a Starbucks Barista than anything that can contribute to society.

But keep at it making fun of me for being an Engineer and having a meaningful and rewarding job. That will work....
As always you are wrong.
I have a master's degree in technology theatre .
In other words I'm also an engineer with 30 years experience.
I've made and spent more money than you will ever earn
I've been places you can only imagine.
I've lived more in one day than you ever will.
One of us is a pretentious asshole and it's not me.

Congrats, you do stage design.

and by your rant, I have gotten under your skin...

OM NOM NOM NOM NOM!!!!!
False!
The only thing you've done is make me laugh.
It's even more fun when you proclaim a victory or an imagined superiority.
I win.

You lost the second you started your troll twattage on this thread.
Funny I think I said that about your shit long ago.
I win

With those exact words?

You lost this before you were born.

a. DIshonest.

I'm not wrong, there were armed good guys at the worst mass shootings of civilians and police in the US. And they happened in very pro gun states. Think you need to admit to being wrong.

There was only one armed good guy at the club.....the other 300 people were unarmed.......the armed good guy retreated and called for help leaving the other 300 defenseless...had more of the 300 been armed, those 49 dead might still be alive.

The club shooting happened in a legally mandated gun free zone....the gun free zones you enforced with your laws...you disarmed those 300 people and let them get slaughtered......

The sniper....you need rifles to take on a sniper....glad you are calling for more people to have rifles handy......the right tool for the right job......

Yes more guns is working out really well. Worst mass shooting in history. Cops being shot regularly. On edge cops shooting people they shouldn't...

Twit.......13,000,000 people are now carrying concealed guns...over 13 million because many states do not require paperwork......the guy used a rifle.......from a distance....
The only one with a gun in the gun free zone of the Orlando club was the shooter.....who was a professional security guard with access to guns......the other 300 people...were not allowed to carry concealed guns in the club because of people like you........so they couldn't stop the killing...

You are a twit.

Yes more guns and more cops shot, the worst mass shooting in us history, more dead in accidental shootings, more cops in shootouts... Yes working out real well.

a. DIshonest.

You are a twit.

Yes more guns and more cops shot, the worst mass shooting in us history, more dead in accidental shootings, more cops in shootouts... Yes working out real well.

and you lie....more guns than ever in private hands...if you add the 12 million new guns that would be 369,000,000 guns in private hands and only 586 accidental gun deaths in 2014.

369,000,000 to 586...get real....

Rifles with detachable magazines...and we don't know what weapon this black sniper used......154 people in 34 years......

154 people in 34 years , 1982-2016.. knives murdered 1,567 in 2014 alone...and over 1,500 every year...every single year....

Rifles are not the problem...knives are they kill over 6 times more people than rifles........each year.....

Cops are not in more shoot outs moron.....link to where that comes from.

You are a twit.

and you lie....more guns than ever in private hands...if you add the 12 million new guns that would be 369,000,000 guns in private hands and only 586 accidental gun deaths in 2014.

Rifles with detachable magazines...and we don't know what weapon this black sniper used......154 people in 34 years......

154 people in 34 years , 1982-2016.. knives murdered 1,567 in 2014 alone...and over 1,500 every year...every single year....

Rifles are not the problem...knives are they kill over 6 times more people than rifles........each year.....

From 505 to 586 is a huge spike and like 586 more than other civilized countries have.

I can think of over 60 dead by rifles with magazines just this year. Sounds like another huge spike. More guns and things getting worse, not better.

How more guns treat police:

More Police Are Killed in States With More Guns, Study Finds

Police officers are most likely to be killed in states where the most people own guns, a new study finds.

The report is sure to be controversial, but it adds a new dimension to a conversation that's recently been focused more on police shootings of unarmed Americans.

This study looks at who's killing the cops, and it's overwhelmingly people with private guns, David Swedler of the University of Illinois at Chicago School of Public Health found.

"Officers are three times more likely to be murdered on the job in high gun ownership states in comparison with low gun ownership states. That was the big wow for me."

Last edited:
As always you are wrong.
I have a master's degree in technology theatre .
In other words I'm also an engineer with 30 years experience.
I've made and spent more money than you will ever earn
I've been places you can only imagine.
I've lived more in one day than you ever will.
One of us is a pretentious asshole and it's not me.

OM NOM NOM NOM NOM!!!!!
False!
I win.

I win

With those exact words?

I've said that before .
Originally is not in your extremely limited skill set.

OM NOM NOM NOM NOM!!!!!
False!
I win.

I win

With those exact words?

I've said that before .

Your re-posting happens in the post right after mine, so you are comparing apples and the empty hole between your ears.

You are a twit.

From 505 to 586 is a huge spike and like 586 more than other civilized countries have.

I can think of over 60 dead by rifles with magazines just this year. Sounds like another huge spike. More guns and things getting worse, not better.

Yes....again...you lie by omission....

320,000,000 guns and 505 accidental gun deaths in 2013......

357,000,000 guns and 586 accidental gun deaths in 2014.....

81 new deaths with 37,000,000 new guns in private hands...

You are a lying troll.....

Yes....60....with rifles.....knives ....1,567 in 2014....and over 1,500 every year......

knives kill more people than all rifles you lying troll.

Police officers are most likely to be killed in states where the most people own guns, a new study finds.

The report is sure to be controversial, but it adds a new dimension to a conversation that's recently been focused more on police shootings of unarmed Americans.

This study looks at who's killing the cops, and it's overwhelmingly people with private guns, David Swedler of the University of Illinois at Chicago School of Public Health found.

"Officers are three times more likely to be murdered on the job in high gun ownership states in comparison with low gun ownership states. That was the big wow for me."

wrong...that study is a lie....

More anti-gun activism disguised as research....

Fraudulent study in the American Journal of Public Health inaccurately claims that states with more guns have more police deaths - Crime Prevention Research Center

Unfortunately, the American Journal of Public Health study doesn’t account for this last concern, and their results are extremely sensitive to this error. Here is a simple version of their regression explaining the number of police officers feloniously killed over the years from 1996 to 2013, but without accounting for the time effects that we just discussed. Before going through the results, the media coverage of this study is incorrect in claiming that more guns are associated with more police killings. What the journal article actually measures is not the gun ownership, but the percentage of suicides committed with guns (fsdsuicides). This regression looks at the total number of police feloniously murdered with their measure of “gun ownership” and the number of police officers. In this regression it appears that a one percentage point increase in the percent of suicides committed with guns increase, there is a significant 1.8 percent increase in the total number of police killed.

Just accounting for the changes in crime rates over time, completely reverses the claims made in the American Journal of Public Health. It now appears that a one percentage point increase in the percent of suicides committed with guns increase, there is a significant 2.25 percent decrease in the total number of police killed.

False!
I win.

I win

With those exact words?

I've said that before .

Your re-posting happens in the post right after mine, so you are comparing apples and the empty hole between your ears.
Yawn. ..

wrong...that study is a lie....
Of course it is dear ...
I smell a Crapspiracy theorist.

You are a twit.

Yes....60....with rifles.....knives ....1,567 in 2014....and over 1,500 every year......

Yes so jo bob bought 10 more guns. That doesn't change many more died in accidents.

You are the one lying. Things are getting worse fast and we have more and more guns.

Fraudulent study in the American Journal of Public Health inaccurately claims that states with more guns have more police deaths - Crime Prevention Research Center

Unfortunately, the American Journal of Public Health study doesn’t account for this last concern, and their results are extremely sensitive to this error. Here is a simple version of their regression explaining the number of police officers feloniously killed over the years from 1996 to 2013, but without accounting for the time effects that we just discussed. Before going through the results, the media coverage of this study is incorrect in claiming that more guns are associated with more police killings. What the journal article actually measures is not the gun ownership, but the percentage of suicides committed with guns (fsdsuicides). This regression looks at the total number of police feloniously murdered with their measure of “gun ownership” and the number of police officers. In this regression it appears that a one percentage point increase in the percent of suicides committed with guns increase, there is a significant 1.8 percent increase in the total number of police killed.

Just accounting for the changes in crime rates over time, completely reverses the claims made in the American Journal of Public Health. It now appears that a one percentage point increase in the percent of suicides committed with guns increase, there is a significant 2.25 percent decrease in the total number of police killed.

John Lott is a joke and already disgraced. Give a real source.

Not credible.
Gun Researcher John Lott Offers False Firearm Statistics Days Before Congressional Appearance

I win

With those exact words?

I've said that before .

Yawn. ..

There's that loser crap again....

You are a twit.

Yes so jo bob bought 10 more guns. That doesn't change many more died in accidents.

You are the one lying. Things are getting worse fast and we have more and more guns.

No asswipe...what is making things worse is the fact that obama is not prosecuting gun crimes....federal prosecutions for gun crimes are down over 30%........he is releasing thousands of felons back onto the streets, and he is releasing illegal aliens onto the streets...that, and the black lies matter and the President attacking the police have police activity at an all time low....

Guns have nothing to do with it. moron.

Forum List

Back