Who's the furthest right of the repubican field?

Most right of the republican field

• Ron paul

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Newt Gingrich

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Perry

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Santorum

Votes: 11 61.1%

• Total voters
Santorum is a religious right nut job.

That's where his conservative cred ends.

Paul is the most conservative.

What is conservative?

To me libertarianism is more of a true conservatism while the social conservatism of the South is just our version of the Islamists in the middle east.

I don't personally consder that conservative at all but more religious statist.

Santorum is more a religious statist to me

Paul is more a conservative

Paul is no friken conservative, he is conservative on domestic policies but is foregn policies are far to the left of Obama, So it's a wash. Santorum probably the most conservative

You need to define "furthest right". It ain't as simple as simpletons on the left think. It's a whole lot easier to define furthest left but lefties who think in cliches don't seem to understand that concept even when they are living with it.

Rather than say furthest right, ask which one is the most authoritarian. The answer would be Ron Paul. If that does not seem right then think about which one has positions that are the most extreme and which one would use the most extreme measures to prove himself right. Paul has a chip on his shoulder and one last shot to prove he is more than just a fringe lunatic. Santorum would be second but he is a puss at heart and would end up a puppet of his advisers.

The republican party used to stand mostly for minding one's own business. None of the current and recently past leaders of the party want people to mind their own business. They are all activist ideologes. Calling themselves "conservatives" is a lie. They are all about social engineering pushing their religion and financial scams. There is no "Right" to the GOP any more...just wrong.

Santorum is a religious right nut job.

That's where his conservative cred ends.

Paul is the most conservative.

What is conservative?

To me libertarianism is more of a true conservatism while the social conservatism of the South is just our version of the Islamists in the middle east.

I don't personally consder that conservative at all but more religious statist.

Santorum is more a religious statist to me

Paul is more a conservative

Paul is no friken conservative, he is conservative on domestic policies but is foregn policies are far to the left of Obama, So it's a wash. Santorum probably the most conservative
International interventionism and nation building are classic Wilsoninan progressive foreign policies....BTW, Wilson was a leftist democrat.

If anyone's foreign policies are far leftist, it's those of the rest of the neocon jackhole GOP field other than Dr.Paul.

Rather than say furthest right, ask which one is the most authoritarian. The answer would be Ron Paul....
I get it...You're trying to out-stupid rdope andtruthdontmatter, rolled into one, aren't ya?

Nope just stating my opinion, you neither have to like it or agree with it but a coherent reply as to why you disagree would be preferable to slinging insults around at people who are not even here on this thread to defend themselves.

Wow...What a stinging rebuff!

If you can try to call a libertarian an authoritarian, you're dumber than a bag of hammers.

I do not see him as a libertarian. He can call himself that all he wants but in the office of the president I am sure he would do a hell of a lot of stuff to make his agenda a reality no matter what anyone else says or wants. He has frequently used his own special interpretations of the law that has no basis in precedent and would be a veto machine that would gridlock the government worse than the republicans are doing right now, all to satisfy his own particular vision. Compromise is not in his vocabulary and that along with the other stuff makes him an authoritarian. It's his way or the highway, do you disagree?

why not just say I hate obama all the time instead of pretending Obama lied to you.

Santorum is the most right wing.

The recent cacus showed just how split the republican party is.

None of their feild can beat obama in a one to one race

images

There is nothing inherently "right or consrvative" about the GOP, or inherently "left or liberal" about the DNC.

Both parties cater to the moneied class when the monied classes need catering.

That's really all that matters to the masters of the DNC and RNC..

Forum List

Back