Who's Side Are You On Here?

JOSweetHeart

Gold Member
Jun 27, 2012
East Tennessee
One reason why I ask such a question is because it concerns something that I have never done before. Go here for the story. My only question is, were them teddy bears the only gifts that the birthday girl would've had? The write up does not say. If there were other gifts for her, then to me, if that girl ends up with no friends from here on out, I blame her parents for not teaching her how to be considerate of other people.

God bless you and the girl and those who came to her party always!!!

Holly

P.S. Yeah, I have never once set foot into one of them build a bear stores, and so I know nothing about how the bears are made and for how much. After reading this story, maybe I haven't missed out on all that much in the first place.

Meh, light them all on fire (the bears, not the kids). Problem solved.
$30,000,000,000,000-ish in national debt is a real problem.

One of the most petty parents I have ever seen

To build up the expectations of a 6 year old and then take away the bear they had built is just cruel.

I would never have anything to do with those parents or their offspring ever again

To build up the expectations of a 6 year old and then take away the bear they had built is just cruel.
Reminds me of the liberal talking points on obamacare, except we're talking about adults, who should be expected to pay their own way.

One reason why I ask such a question is because it concerns something that I have never done before. Go here for the story. My only question is, were them teddy bears the only gifts that the birthday girl would've had? The write up does not say. If there were other gifts for her, then to me, if that girl ends up with no friends from here on out, I blame her parents for not teaching her how to be considerate of other people.

God bless you and the girl and those who came to her party always!!!

Holly

P.S. Yeah, I have never once set foot into one of them build a bear stores, and so I know nothing about how the bears are made and for how much. After reading this story, maybe I haven't missed out on all that much in the first place.

~~~~~~
A failed nation is marked when truth is discarded and replaced with untruth.
The commanding control of truth is historically recognized:
  • Sometimes people don’t want to hear the truth because they don’t want their illusions destroyed (Friedrich Nietzsche).
  • When you want to help people, you tell them the truth. When you want to help yourself, you tell them what they want to hear (Thomas Sowell).
  • The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those that speak it (George Orwell).
  • Never be afraid to raise your voice for honesty and truth and compassion against injustice and lying and greed. If people all over the world…would do this, it would change the earth (William Faulkner).
  • All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered; the point is to discover them (Galileo Galilei).
But, remember the bitterness that untruth displays. There is an utter contempt for truth. Those speaking untruth embrace ignorance and folly. These are rancid in their slander and libel. “No one is more hated than he who speaks the truth” (Plato).
~Snip~
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, that whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government…”
Absolute truth is inescapable and invincible. Let the purveyors of untruth feel secure in their lies. But they trust only in their own imaginations! The inescapable truth—they will be exposed as fools and their folly will be recorded alongside the fools throughout history!

Commentary:
I'll add one to the list of untruths in the article: A 50-year swamp rat with zero accomplishments stayed in his basement, never campaigned nor attracted more than 100 people to any event, was seen in dozens of videos molesting children and credibly accused of rape, was highly unpopular during the primaries, had a son on video tape doing drugs and sleeping with minors, and used his position in govt to enrich himself and family members, received the most votes for president in the history of the country.
Meanwhile, The Truth is plainly evident for all to see that Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrat-run cities are destroying themselves and the people who have the means are fleeing them for better situations. There is no indication that this wave of immigration will abate anytime soon. Those are indisputable facts, not opinions.

The party mom is freaking an idiot.

The kids are building the bears thinking they are getting the bears...........To take them away from little kids is a joke..........I'd be ticked at that Karen too.........

~~~~~~
A failed nation is marked when truth is discarded and replaced with untruth.
The commanding control of truth is historically recognized:
  • Sometimes people don’t want to hear the truth because they don’t want their illusions destroyed (Friedrich Nietzsche).
  • When you want to help people, you tell them the truth. When you want to help yourself, you tell them what they want to hear (Thomas Sowell).
  • The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those that speak it (George Orwell).
  • Never be afraid to raise your voice for honesty and truth and compassion against injustice and lying and greed. If people all over the world…would do this, it would change the earth (William Faulkner).
  • All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered; the point is to discover them (Galileo Galilei).
But, remember the bitterness that untruth displays. There is an utter contempt for truth. Those speaking untruth embrace ignorance and folly. These are rancid in their slander and libel. “No one is more hated than he who speaks the truth” (Plato).
~Snip~
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, that whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government…”
Absolute truth is inescapable and invincible. Let the purveyors of untruth feel secure in their lies. But they trust only in their own imaginations! The inescapable truth—they will be exposed as fools and their folly will be recorded alongside the fools throughout history!

Commentary:
I'll add one to the list of untruths in the article: A 50-year swamp rat with zero accomplishments stayed in his basement, never campaigned nor attracted more than 100 people to any event, was seen in dozens of videos molesting children and credibly accused of rape, was highly unpopular during the primaries, had a son on video tape doing drugs and sleeping with minors, and used his position in govt to enrich himself and family members, received the most votes for president in the history of the country.
Meanwhile, The Truth is plainly evident for all to see that Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrat-run cities are destroying themselves and the people who have the means are fleeing them for better situations. There is no indication that this wave of immigration will abate anytime soon. Those are indisputable facts, not opinions.
:ack-1:
WTF does that have to do with taking a Teddy Bear away from a six year old?

Forum List

Back