Who's Gonna Answer?

Who's gonna answer for 9/11?

Not Bush, he was an utter failure and the rightwingloons never complained. Now they want instant results from Obama since he oversaw the killing of bin laden....but sadly, nothing in warfare is instant.

But notice that NONE of them want to go over and avenge the death of the Ambassador.

do they really want us to go start another war that we don't have troops or money for because of a few extremists?

really?

you'd think they'd have learned the first time.

Seriously,

This is what your pea sized brain could come up with?

Perhaps we have people there gathering intel? You are such a fucking wingnut, you seem to assume that because you hear nothing regarding our operations in Libya to find these people that there is, in fact, nothing happening. Remember: absence of evidence is NOT evidence of absence, and keeping in mind how the US Gov't works in regards to terrorism in other countries will tell you that we will never know ANYTHING until the people involved are dead and the president tells us.

And if Obama did come out and say "we have people gathering intel" you would complain that he exposed the men and women in the armed forces.

Vel, you are the ultimate Obama hater/super troll.. All you want to do is complain about the balck man in office.. Fuck off. :lol:

Well, perhaps if they were really over there gathering "intel", then they should have secured the damned scene. CNN walked in and carried off the Ambassador's journal three days after the attack. That in itself is evidence of this administration's incompetence.
I know it hurts you to admit that Obama is a royal disaster, but you'll just have to deal with your pain.

Not Bush, he was an utter failure and the rightwingloons never complained. Now they want instant results from Obama since he oversaw the killing of bin laden....but sadly, nothing in warfare is instant.

But notice that NONE of them want to go over and avenge the death of the Ambassador.

Can you point out why Obama won't take time to meet with the world leaders? And we're not saying bomb anyone. I'm saying the man should do his job. He doesn't even attend most of the security briefings. Can you honestly say that you think Obama is doing the right things and truly LEADING in the M.E. ?
Can you honestly be honest? No, of course you can't.

Would you like to point out my dishonesty in this thread? Tell you what, try going to the mirror, look yourself in the eye and say that Obama is doing a good job in the M.E. with a straight face. Obama should have met with with world leaders and instead went on The View. It's no surprise that Obama has no pull in the M.E. because he's not willing to work on building relationships.

Can you point out why Obama won't take time to meet with the world leaders? And we're not saying bomb anyone. I'm saying the man should do his job. He doesn't even attend most of the security briefings. Can you honestly say that you think Obama is doing the right things and truly LEADING in the M.E. ?

Would you like to point out my dishonesty in this thread? Tell you what, try going to the mirror, look yourself in the eye and say that Obama is doing a good job in the M.E. with a straight face. Obama should have met with with world leaders and instead went on The View. It's no surprise that Obama has no pull in the M.E. because he's not willing to work on building relationships.

I can.....are you part of the White House Staff? No? Then how do you know what goes on behind closed doors? Doesn't attend security briefings? Not meeting with world leaders?

How did you get this information? The Blaze? Breitbart? Some other right wing smear site? Or.....are you just making shit up? The View appearance took up one hour out of his day. You think that he just sits with his thumb up his ass for the other 23?

Perhaps you don't know anything because you don't have a NEED TO KNOW! Those kinds of interactions would fall well within the category of Classified Information.

Seriously,

This is what your pea sized brain could come up with?

Perhaps we have people there gathering intel? You are such a fucking wingnut, you seem to assume that because you hear nothing regarding our operations in Libya to find these people that there is, in fact, nothing happening. Remember: absence of evidence is NOT evidence of absence, and keeping in mind how the US Gov't works in regards to terrorism in other countries will tell you that we will never know ANYTHING until the people involved are dead and the president tells us.

And if Obama did come out and say "we have people gathering intel" you would complain that he exposed the men and women in the armed forces.

Vel, you are the ultimate Obama hater/super troll.. All you want to do is complain about the balck man in office.. Fuck off. :lol:

Well, perhaps if they were really over there gathering "intel", then they should have secured the damned scene. CNN walked in and carried off the Ambassador's journal three days after the attack. That in itself is evidence of this administration's incompetence.
I know it hurts you to admit that Obama is a royal disaster, but you'll just have to deal with your pain.

I know you would like to think that is the case, but it does not mean anything.

But, go ahead.. Cling on to that if it makes you feel better, you are still wrong though.

:lol:

I can.....are you part of the White House Staff? No? Then how do you know what goes on behind closed doors? Doesn't attend security briefings? Not meeting with world leaders?

How did you get this information? The Blaze? Breitbart? Some other right wing smear site? Or.....are you just making shit up? The View appearance took up one hour out of his day. You think that he just sits with his thumb up his ass for the other 23?

Perhaps you don't know anything because you don't have a NEED TO KNOW! Those kinds of interactions would fall well within the category of Classified Information.

Perhaps you should spend a little time reading before you assume you know something. Those things I posted have been in the news for awhile now. Reading a brief is not a good substitute for in person meetings. He left his job of working with world leaders to Hillary. I guess she was right about that three A.M. phone call. I guess she didn't reckon on Obama just forwarding the calls to her.

After Criticisms, Obama Dumps iPad and Starts Attending Security Briefings

Barack Obama goes on The View instead of meeting world leaders at UN summit | Mail Online

So many BS Pub dupe talking points, so little rationality.

OP? Obama, in good time, OCD ADD brainwashed MORONS...

Panic time- NBC Quinnipiac: Obama by ten in Ohio, 8 in Fla, looks like 365 electoral...HAHA

Nobody in the real world cares about your Pubcrappe...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back