Who's Fault Is The Debt Ceiling Crisis?

You mean like when Obama came to the table with John Boehner and permitted many of the cuts the GOP was demanding at the time?

Again, I don't know if it's just that you're hopelessly clueless; or incredibly disingenuous - but pretty much everything you say is always wrong.
It's not wrong in his mind, just wrong in reality.

who cares what the vote count was, it passed

everything that the demafasict don’t want is a poison pill. that’s the problem. they refuse to govern, they just want their tyrannical destructive agenda
It's simple. You buy as many votes as you can by handouts to everyone and all you ask for in return is their vote so that you can get even more freebies.

The GOP has offered up a very FISCALLY RESPONSIBLE plan that puts extremely necessary spending limits on the govt and calls for much-needed SPENDING CUTS.

IF only they had thought to do this when they controlled the House, the Senate and the White House

IF only they had thought to do this when they controlled the House, the Senate and the White House

As I said, the past is moot, the only one who can do anything now is Biden, and he has made it clear he is rejecting fiscal responsibility and anything other than a blank check so he and Democrats can spend, spend, spend.

You know a snowflake is attempting to blame-shift when he looks back to blame the nearest past Republican and refuses to address the current Democrat in charge with the power to do something.

:itsok:

As I said, the past is moot, the only one who can do anything now is Biden, and he has made it clear he is rejecting fiscal responsibility and anything other than a blank check so he and Democrats can spend, spend, spend.

You know a snowflake is attempting to blame-shift when he looks back to blame the nearest past Republican and refuses to address the current Democrat in charge with the power to do something.

Dems never pretend to be fiscally sound, they are who they are. It is why I do not vote for them.

Repubs pretend to be fiscally sound even though they never are when they are in power. Yet you will vote for them till the day you die because they pretend to try when they have no power.

Thanks for your surrender.
Surrender? I pointed out that when the GOP came into power, we had this debt ceiling impasse. When they were not in power. we didn't.
It's about time you guys accepted facts.
Trump lost. There was no sizable voter fraud. 1/6 was an insurrection attempt.

Are you ready to accept facts?

PS; 306>232...fact.

A POLITICO/Morning Consult poll from late February underscored the volatility of the situation — and the current disincentive for either party to cave: Asked whom they would blame if the U.S. defaulted, a plurality of voters, 37 percent, said they’d hold both parties equally responsible. Another 30 percent said Democrats would be most to blame, while 24 percent said the GOP would be.

Meanwhile:

So, what cards are Biden holding in his hands in this poker game?
Well let's see here. Did the Dems hate Trump? Did the Dems allow our nation to default on our debt under Trump. Have the Dems ever allowed our nation to default on the Debt ceiling? It's the retard repugs fault.

When Trump was president they said it was the presidents responsibility to meet with congress... now its the opposite....

It would have gone up more if he hadn’t cut taxes.
Higher tax rates does not bring in more money to the treasury... tax and regulation cuts do that... its been proven over and over again....

Higher tax rates does not bring in more money to the treasury... tax and regulation cuts do that... its been proven over and over again....
I know that’s what you’re told to believe, but it’s not true.

Try being responsible like the Democrats under Trump and pay the bills! what a bunch of crap. the Republicans just love risking the national and world economy for politics....

Forum List

Back