Who’s excited for tonight’s TRUMP RALLY!? Hell to the yeah!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The libs are really frightened- but not that thousands of participants at this tremendous event this evening will get very sick and die.

The libs are afraid they won't, and the whole Corona Panic will be over. That would help the economy, as well as force Sleepy Joe out of his basement and into the light of day so the voters can see him.

The issue in 2020 is the competence , or lack thereof, of Sleepy Joe. Keeping the candidate under his bed is a smart strategy for the libs.

They built an OUTDOOR speaking platform :banana:

Trump is going to FORCE the fake news to show the crowd outdoors by speaking both outside & inside.

Trump7.jpg

Can wait to see 100,000 ppl get fired up two stadiums! Lol this is incredible! Biden can’t fill a bathroom lol
He's trying to create a riot, a battle between his supporters and the sane folks.

The libs are really frightened- but not that thousands of participants at this tremendous event this evening will get very sick and die.

The libs are afraid they won't, and the whole Corona Panic will be over. That would help the economy, as well as force Sleepy Joe out of his basement and into the light of day so the voters can see him.

The issue in 2020 is the competence , or lack thereof, of Sleepy Joe. Keeping the candidate under his bed is a smart strategy for the libs.

No amount of people at a rally is going to save Trump. The majority of Americans know he's incompetent and that he's largely responsible for the 120K deaths and the economic carnage that followed.
Sorry, no blustering your way out of this one. However, I will admit to a certain morbid curiosity of how many people pick up and transmit the virus tonight. I supposed most won't be wearing masks. And it will only
take a few infected people to start a chain reaction. I hope there aren't too many out of towners. And if there are, I wonder if there will be any facial recognition or pictures being taken tonight to identify who will be there?

Did they bring their guns with them?
Probably. They also may have brought something just as dangerous--The Chinese Virus if they respond to a Craigslist solicitation!

Please assemble outside the BOK convention center on Saturday night wearing all black or if arriving in a group of 4, please dress in the following manner:

One dressed in all white
One dressed in all black
One dressed in coveralls
One barefoot or wearing flip flops
This will make it easy to identify you.

Singers, or people with a bad cough preferred

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back