Who’s excited for tonight’s TRUMP RALLY!? Hell to the yeah!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's already a nice pleasant celebration going on in the streets there, lots of music and stuff, like a Fair. The speeches will be great, as usual; he makes Obama's dope-addled mumbling look pretty awful.

I’m on the Harley now heading down there, open carry
Yea, I saw you....

funny-oldman-doing-funny-things.jpg

I have stayed away from this forum since one of the mods started deleting my threads that were in conflict with her ideology, but I might have to drop by here during the rally since I used to always come here during his rallies.

Can wait to see 100,000 ppl get fired up two stadiums! Lol this is incredible! Biden can’t fill a bathroom lol
He's trying to create a riot, a battle between his supporters and the sane folks.
His supporters are the same folks you fucking idiot as you'll see come November.
BTW if there's a battle you'd do well to remember that most of the veterans and gun owners are among his supporters. That's people who know how to and are willing to kick some asses. Ready to have your dumb ass kicked? Just bring it. Please!

Last edited:
Did they bring their guns with them?
I did

Did you get to shoot anybody?
He's sitting in his safe space in his basement.

He’s on his Harley right now fully loaded and looking to make it from Boston to Tulsa in one while posting on the internet at the same time.

I wonder if he could stop for a moment and take a picture to prove that he is in or near Oklahoma on his Harley? What do you think?

Can wait to see 100,000 ppl get fired up two stadiums! Lol this is incredible! Biden can’t fill a bathroom lol
He's trying to create a riot, a battle between his supporters and the sane folks.
His supporters are the same folks you fucking idiot as you'll see come November.
BTW if there's a battle you'd do well to remember that most of the veterans and gun owners are among his supporters. That's people who know how to and are willing to kick some asses. Ready to have your dumb ass kicked? Just bring it. Please!
As I told the other kid, owning a gun doesn't make you a fighter.

I'll add that neither does basic training and a career as a clerk.

Did they bring their guns with them?
I did

Did you get to shoot anybody?
He's sitting in his safe space in his basement.

He’s on his Harley right now fully loaded and looking to make it from Boston to Tulsa in one while posting on the internet at the same time.
So in other words, you are saying he is full of shit?

Yeah, I can buy that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back