Who’s excited for tonight’s TRUMP RALLY!? Hell to the yeah!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I planning on tuning in just long enough to see the percentage of the attendees are wearing face masks. A judge ruled yesterday that they don't have to. So my guess is somewhere between 5 and 10%. Yours?

Will there be violence between Trumptards and protesters? Hope not, but I fear it's pretty much inevitable.

Of course. Wish I could go. It'll be like bragging you marched with MLK someday.

He's trying to create a riot, a battle between his supporters and the sane folks.

Battered & bloody antifa terrorists sounds good to me!

BRING IT!

Ever notice that ANTIFA and BLM show up to protest unarmed while you chicken shit losers
can't even go get a slice of pizza unless you have your firearm? You assholes counter protest
with AR's and body armor while they are wearing flip flops.

You're a bunch of fucking cowards.

I planning on tuning in just long enough to see the percentage of the attendees are wearing face masks. A judge ruled yesterday that they don't have to. So my guess is somewhere between 5 and 10%. Yours?

Will there be violence between Trumptards and protesters? Hope not, but I fear it's pretty much inevitable.

I like to watch them imagining how many plasma screens are busted up by the finish.

Not watching, not caring. I’m not sure why it is so hyped. The left seems to be obsessed.

What Trump fails to understand is that Okiehoma has a large population of agitators, protestors, looters, murderers, meth heads, prostitutes, people who have hockey hair and Bible thumping militants. Did I leave out corrupt politicians and cops?

Last edited:

You bet your sorry ass I will, Doc. And enjoying every second of it.

That's what rednecks used to say about MLK marches.

MLK was an articulate leader who didn't encourage violence. Your Donald hardly possesses those qualities.

[/QUOTE]
Especially when it comes to being articulant, Trump is like a drill sergeant who dropped out of school.

What Trump fils to understand is that Okiehoma has a large population of agitators, protestors, looters, murderers, meth heads, prostitutes, people who have hockey hair and Bible thumping militants. Did I leave out corrupt politicians and cops?

To say NOTHING of the asparagus!

You bet your sorry ass I will, Doc. And enjoying every second of it.

Let's see if you can do it this time without the Vaseline....

He's trying to create a riot, a battle between his supporters and the sane folks.

Battered & bloody antifa terrorists sounds good to me!

BRING IT!

Ever notice that ANTIFA and BLM show up to protest unarmed while you chicken shit losers
can't even go get a slice of pizza unless you have your firearm? You assholes counter protest
with AR's and body armor while they are wearing flip flops.

You're a bunch of fucking cowards.
Shit, they don't even have to go anywhere. One of these cowardly morons was bragging about watching TV with his gun a little while ago.

What Trump fils to understand is that Okiehoma has a large population of agitators, protestors, looters, murderers, meth heads, prostitutes, people who have hockey hair and Bible thumping militants. Did I leave out corrupt politicians and cops?

To say NOTHING of the asparagus!

They never did grow much asparagus in Okiehoma...But rest assured that incest amongst the Baptist compounds is common.

0% chance of facemasks.

100% chance some dumb-ass bloody tRumpling gets violent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back