Whore Churches

Hawk

Jun 4, 2009
California
Today America, besides the rest of her moral decay, has too many churches that once were true places of Faith,but now they became as places for all whoremongers,especially the denominations that accept the worth sin condemned in The Bible,homosexuality.Here is the example that applies at Episcopelian Church that became as a dog kennel by daring to ordain an openly gay bishop Gene Robinson.This filthy pervert left his normal wife and two daughters and went along with his boyfriend.Here goes another example with old Catholicism with her perverted popes and notorious gay-pedophile priests who do their sex orgies on underage school boys.There are hundreds of whore churches of many denominations that replaced all traditional values of Faith with performing gay marriages, straight marriages after divorces(God hates divorce and remarriage),and other abominable things.Their deluded members,pastors,and supporters are fools who are on their way to Hell.

*yawn* Does your church collect tithing?

Yes it does.:)

Money changing hands on the sabbath is a sin. Case closed, you have no room to judge.
Judge with the righteous judgements.That what Jesus gave as the instruction.Do not judge stand for not to accuse people falsely.Love thy neighbor,rebuke him.We warn perverts and perverted places about the horrible judgements of Hell they will stand.

Judge not, lest ye be judged.

People in glass houses.....
Judge with the righteous judgement.We can't be politically correct Christians.Those who say that they are Christians and fags,those are liars who are bound for Hell, 1 Corinthians 6:9-10.Those whoremongering churches ignore that God is not mocked,Galatians 6:7.

Most Christian Churches are a glorious suicide, the Anglican Church a wife, Islamic mosques a gang, and Jewish synagogues a career.

Buddhists a way to say goodbye and Hindus a way to say fuck me in dirty water.

Religion, what are you going to do?

Today America, besides the rest of her moral decay, has too many churches that once were true places of Faith,but now they became as places for all whoremongers,especially the denominations that accept the worth sin condemned in The Bible,homosexuality.Here is the example that applies at Episcopelian Church that became as a dog kennel by daring to ordain an openly gay bishop Gene Robinson.This filthy pervert left his normal wife and two daughters and went along with his boyfriend.Here goes another example with old Catholicism with her perverted popes and notorious gay-pedophile priests who do their sex orgies on underage school boys.There are hundreds of whore churches of many denominations that replaced all traditional values of Faith with performing gay marriages, straight marriages after divorces(God hates divorce and remarriage),and other abominable things.Their deluded members,pastors,and supporters are fools who are on their way to Hell.

According to faith, isn't hate a one way ticket to hell?

Why is it always the religionites who spew hate?

Hawk, I guess you're not aware that Jesus was gay himself?

Money changing hands on the sabbath is a sin. Case closed, you have no room to judge.

Wrong. But, our requirement is to give all we have, in the form of willingness. A tithe is just an easy figure to come up with.

It is not a sin, I have no idea where you got that from.

Churches are just a protection racquet extorting money from the fearful by threatening them with fire for all eternity.

the worse sin (note you said worth a little gayness comng out there, son?) is the rejection of the jesus as your savior. hell i am a pagan and i know that....

god hates divorce..what an ego that you try to speak for your god. and he hates remarriage...so why are the most conservative religious states the ones with the highest divorce rates?

o so you quote the old testament....what happen to the grace of jesus and all that? you are so full of shit hawk....what did you take it up the ass last night and now you are remorseful or bitter...no lube eh?

Judge with the righteous judgements.That what Jesus gave as the instruction.Do not judge stand for not to accuse people falsely.Love thy neighbor,rebuke him.We warn perverts and perverted places about the horrible judgements of Hell they will stand.

There is nothing more perverted than what the christians have done to the teachings of christ.

for a loving god ...your god seems to hate a lot of things..two blended threads blended into clothes....two crops planted in one field..the list just goes on and on...me i am thinking about buying me a slave from canada.....said1 is too busy....so i guess dr grump will have to do...

Forum List

Back