whoopies calls people snowflakes for not liking target gay wear

Probably the same amount of folks who give a flying fuck what you think.
Do you really respect that spoiled, warped Hollywood flake? I'm not talking about her color.... But then again maybe that's all that matters to you.

At least I have the satisfaction of knowing that the people who agree with me and respect me don't do it because I'm in their favorite movies or are an icon spokesperson for their tribe.

No more than when these idiots post something that Ted Nugent said.
Ted Nugent speaks truth in spite of being an asshole. I take NO prisoners. For years I didn't like him and only listened to him on the radio. What I don't like about Nugent is he WANTS to upset people...at least at one time he thought it was cool to trigger the libs. I never thought that was cool even though libs make me puke. But I still agree with most of what he says about what happening now in American politics. I'm sure Whoopi has said some things in the past that I would agree with as well, but probably more on personal, spiritual and emotional topics than political ones. Honestly I used to have the hots for Whoopie. But I think Hollywood has ruined her. Nugent has grown up, not down.

Forum List

Back