whoopies calls people snowflakes for not liking target gay wear

Not to a black person.
Is that your best wriggle ? The adoption of invented word speak to stifle real communication is pretentious and dangerous . Occasionally funny when used as satire but only distressing when used seriously .

I fail to see why Target or any other clothing store would bother with having a "trans" clothing line. For decades, males that dress as Drag Queens have simply walked over to the women's clothing section, selected the attire they desired and purchased them. The trans folks need only do the same.
Exactly. To push these trans clothing displays definitely smacks of a form of grooming just as do vulgar drag queen shows targeting families/kids, sexually explicit exhibits in gay pride parades and such. I object when heterosexuals push inappropriate imagery, lyrics, language, subject matter on what should be family entertainment. How does it make me phobic or 'snowflake' or any other derogatory label to object when gays or transvestites do it?

Whoopee is entitled to her opinion, but nobody should feel obligated in any way to agree with her.

right after being on air saying american idol teaches people to judge. and down fall of society.

what a hypocrite . its the view that teaches hate.
She’s not a smart woman. She’s the one who said Jill Biden would make a great Surgeon General.

right after being on air saying american idol teaches people to judge. and down fall of society.

what a hypocrite . its the view that teaches hate.

Are you upset by gay merchandise? If not why post this?

Exactly. To push these trans clothing displays definitely smacks of a form of grooming just as do vulgar drag queen shows targeting families/kids, sexually explicit exhibits in gay pride parades and such. I object when heterosexuals push inappropriate imagery, lyrics, language, subject matter on what should be family entertainment. How does it make me phobic or 'snowflake' or any other derogatory label to object when gays or transvestites do it?

Whoopee is entitled to her opinion, but nobody should feel obligated in any way to agree with her.
rlpzk5311v2b1.jpg

Forum List

Back