Whoa scary....

Discussion in 'Israel and Palestine' started by Gop guy, Apr 18, 2004.

1. Gop guy

Gop guy Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0
    There are some real Palestinian anti-Semitic scum on this board. These people need to be purged from this board. They feed the fire of the global plague that is anti-Semitism.

God bless America and our good President!

2. DKSuddeth

DKSuddeth Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +62
    If we banned people for exercising their freedom of speech to denounce what THEY think is wrong in this country, we would be no better than the communists of old soviet and cuba, would we not?

3. Gop guy

Gop guy Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I guess you're right.

4. Scourge

Scourge Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    I think there is some anti-semitism here and abroad that is based on old-school prejudice and ignorance. (KKK/Nazi/etc.) and there is also some Arab anger towards injustice (perceived or real/you decide) that is a reaction to events and circumstance rather than just hate for hates sake.

I guess if Israel fired a rocket into my neighboiur's house and killed my 3 kids at the same time, I would be pissed. I guess if some suicide bomber killed my family I'd be angry at Palestinians as well. I dunno, seems like there are better reasons than others for bad feelings sometimes, even if its an uncomfortable situation. It's hard to identify with someone who appears evil, but some history and listening to their perspective can help, even if you ultimately think they are full of sh*t. At least, you'll have good reason to.

5. AtlantaWalter

AtlantaWalter Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3
    I take umbrage at that statement my copraphagenic friend; I am most definitely anti-semitic but I am not Palestinian.

"These people need to be purged from this board" and deny them their freedom of speech!!!! Next time, put your mind in gear before putting your mouth into operation.

Also, the jews are the global plague, not anti-semitism.

6. Gop guy

Gop guy Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Evil, need I say more.

7. DKSuddeth

DKSuddeth Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +62
    We can't ban people because they hate one group or another. If we did that, then over half of the people would be gone for their 'liberal hate'.

8. sumayya

sumayya Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    dear friend, it is good at first to know the right picture of the Arabs, don't just follow others because they are much powerful or such. im not trying here to tell that you are wrong but all i want you is to look deeply as a democrate to the Arab world and try to know what do they want? why are they doing such things? and so on..

9. CrazyLiberal

CrazyLiberal Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    The global plague? What have the Jews ever done to you? Jews have been persecuted throughout history I don't understand why some people have such loathing for them.

10. Avatar4321

Avatar4321 Diamond Member Gold Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,203
    i dont think we would be as bad. Atleast they would still be alive.