Whoa scary....

Gop guy

Apr 17, 2004
West Reading PA
There are some real Palestinian anti-Semitic scum on this board. These people need to be purged from this board. They feed the fire of the global plague that is anti-Semitism.

God bless America and our good President!

Originally posted by Gop guy
There are some real Palestinian anti-Semitic scum on this board. These people need to be purged from this board. They feed the fire of the global plague that is anti-Semitism.

If we banned people for exercising their freedom of speech to denounce what THEY think is wrong in this country, we would be no better than the communists of old soviet and cuba, would we not?

Originally posted by DKSuddeth
If we banned people for exercising their freedom of speech to denounce what THEY think is wrong in this country, we would be no better than the communists of old soviet and cuba, would we not?

I guess you're right.

I think there is some anti-semitism here and abroad that is based on old-school prejudice and ignorance. (KKK/Nazi/etc.) and there is also some Arab anger towards injustice (perceived or real/you decide) that is a reaction to events and circumstance rather than just hate for hates sake.

I guess if Israel fired a rocket into my neighboiur's house and killed my 3 kids at the same time, I would be pissed. I guess if some suicide bomber killed my family I'd be angry at Palestinians as well. I dunno, seems like there are better reasons than others for bad feelings sometimes, even if its an uncomfortable situation. It's hard to identify with someone who appears evil, but some history and listening to their perspective can help, even if you ultimately think they are full of sh*t. At least, you'll have good reason to.

Originally posted by Gop guy

God bless America and our good President!

I take umbrage at that statement my copraphagenic friend; I am most definitely anti-semitic but I am not Palestinian.

"These people need to be purged from this board" and deny them their freedom of speech!!!! Next time, put your mind in gear before putting your mouth into operation.

Also, the jews are the global plague, not anti-semitism.

Originally posted by AtlantaWalter
I take umbrage at that statement my copraphagenic friend; I am most definitely anti-semitic but I am not Palestinian.

"These people need to be purged from this board" and deny them their freedom of speech!!!! Next time, put your mind in gear before putting your mouth into operation.

Evil, need I say more.

We can't ban people because they hate one group or another. If we did that, then over half of the people would be gone for their 'liberal hate'.

dear friend, it is good at first to know the right picture of the Arabs, don't just follow others because they are much powerful or such. im not trying here to tell that you are wrong but all i want you is to look deeply as a democrate to the Arab world and try to know what do they want? why are they doing such things? and so on..

The global plague? What have the Jews ever done to you? Jews have been persecuted throughout history I don't understand why some people have such loathing for them.

Originally posted by DKSuddeth

i dont think we would be as bad. Atleast they would still be alive.

Originally posted by CrazyLiberal
The global plague? What have the Jews ever done to you? Jews have been persecuted throughout history I don't understand why some people have such loathing for them.

Thanks you made me choke on my pizza to see we actually agree on something. trying to kill me:p

Do you think that the Jews were behind 9/11, like the rest of the Arab world or are you somewhat grounded in reality?

Originally posted by Doc Holiday
Do you think that the Jews were behind 9/11, like the rest of the Arab world or are you somewhat grounded in reality?

I cant figure out why people think that.

I take umbrage at that statement my copraphagenic friend; I am most definitely anti-semitic but I am not Palestinian. "These people need to be purged from this board" and deny them their freedom of speech!!!! Next time, put your mind in gear before putting your mouth into operation. Also, the jews are the global plague, not anti-semitism.

Why do you think volks like this moron hate less than .01% of the world's population? A population that they have tried to kill over the centuries but have always FAILED.

The answer has been evident for as long as this scum has crawled on the surface of the dirt.

These haters are envious, feel like they are worthless and have no hope for any meanful existence during their life on earth.

Most of them like William here are sociopaths and very dangerous to all mankind.

Scourge, you have to live there to join the debate. Ignorance is the trouble for most people with opinions in this matter, or a political "fad" in certain social circles.
Of course you would be angry if a rocket was fired into your back yard by the Israelis, but wouldn't you be equally as angry if it were the Palestians firing the rocket? You would have every right to anger if your 22-year old son was shot while visiting Jerusalem. But would your anger be as righteous if your son was strapped with 20 kg of explosives?
If your family was killed by a suicide bomber, what would you have your government do? If repeated negotiation attempts only cause an increase in suicide bombings from one a month to one a day, what would you have your country do?
To quote Sol Stern, in his article "Israel Without Apology," City Journal, summer 2003: "Israel now deserves the support, without apology or equivocation." You have to be there, see it, know about it, before you can make equivalent terror and defense.

Originally posted by etoile

Scourge, you have to live there to join the debate. Ignorance is the trouble for most people with opinions in this matter, or a political "fad" in certain social circles.
Of course you would be angry if a rocket was fired into your back yard by the Israelis, but wouldn't you be equally as angry if it were the Palestians firing the rocket? You would have every right to anger if your 22-year old son was shot while visiting Jerusalem. But would your anger be as righteous if your son was strapped with 20 kg of explosives?
If your family was killed by a suicide bomber, what would you have your government do? If repeated negotiation attempts only cause an increase in suicide bombings from one a month to one a day, what would you have your country do?
To quote Sol Stern, in his article "Israel Without Apology," City Journal, summer 2003: "Israel now deserves the support, without apology or equivocation." You have to be there, see it, know about it, before you can make equivalent terror and defense.

It appears that Scourge doesn't understand that Israel has the military might to completely destroy the Arabs (who call themselves Palestinians) from the face of the earth.

If the Arabs had the same military capablity to destroy Israel and the Jewish people, would they hesitate for even a moment?

Every other Arab country has decided to not accept their Israel occupying brothers to assimilate into their own societies. They prefer to keep them where they can continue to strike from ambush or blow their babies up so that Israelis die. To use their brother Arabs as pawns to destroy the hated infidels who by being alive prove the non-existence of their god Allah.

For to the Arab Muslims and their faith, nothing happens without the will of the moon-god Allah. They certainly have a feeling of dispair and impotentence that neither their god nor their brother Arabs can save them. If only they can destroy the Jewish people, then their god becomes real and is there to save them.

But alas, they must use the old Qur'anic ploy of Al-Taqiyya or lying about their true intentions to save their religion and god. The Muslim believes that they have a monotheistic god like the Christians and Jews. But they deny that this god has been found in Hazor buried in the sand. The same god that their great prophet Muhammad used to create their religion of hate and conquest.

His picture is attached.

...Jews have been persecuted throughout history I don't understand why some people have such loathing for them.
Historically, it seems to boil down to just a few major things:

1) The perceived Deicide

2) Money crimes

3) And there was a large resurgence when the talmud was first translated and it's racist ideology was exposed to the gentile world.

I am not saying that this is right or fair, but it is what it is.

The re-writing of history by brainwashed racist pieces of crap should be banned. Get it through your thick skulls.

The Jews invaded Palestine from Europe. They killed or evicted the native Christians and Muslims. Why should the Palestinians leave their native land and go to a foreign country. Why should a foreign country welcome them, although many are being housed in other Arab speaking countries. That's like saying that if the European Jews had invaded Chile and expelled the non-Jews, the Chileans should leave Chile and should be welcomed by Colombians because they are both Hispanic.

Forum List

Back