Why does the GOP Support Israel

Originally posted by Survalli
When most Jews are democrats?

I will tell you. Israel is currently the ONLY democracy in the Middle East. We support Israel because like our honorable President Bush, we know a fine example of freedom like that MUST BE PROTECTED AT ALL COSTS. The brave people of Israel are also the foremost freedom fighters against terrorism, because they have had to, and still do live with, and fight it EVERYDAY. They have been fighting for their exsistence ever since their state was established. It's also for religous reasons. The nasty demoRAT party is wrongly secularist, the GOP is rightly traditionalist, you could also call us God's Own Party, lol. If you have read the Bible, you would know that the Jews are Christ's chosen people, because he was one of them. Those are the main reasons, I hope I've clarified this issue for you.

God bless America and our good President!

What a load of donkey dung.

Israel is NOT a democracy. Else, Arabs would have a place.

Its people are NOT "brave." Else, they'd fight their own wars instead of sending U.S. troops in.

Jews are NOT "God's chosen people." They're scheming liars who wrote a book declaring themselves so, and too many morons believe it.

Finally, this guy is an example of everything that's WRONG with the GOP. Hey, guy, ever heard of a country called "America"? Yeah, it's supposed to come BEFORE Israel.

Originally posted by William Joyce

Its people are NOT "brave." Else, they'd fight their own wars instead of sending U.S. troops in.

Jews are NOT "God's chosen people." They're scheming liars who wrote a book declaring themselves so, and too many morons believe it.

Finally, this guy is an example of everything that's WRONG with the GOP. Hey, guy, ever heard of a country called "America"? Yeah, it's supposed to come BEFORE Israel.

Well, you've saved me the trouble of exposing you as an anti-democracy, anti-Semitic, fool. Israel IS the only democracy in the Middle East, are you blind? They have elections, women are in their army, and so much more. Hello!? Christ WAS A JEW, NEWS FLASH! THEY ARE. They must fight everyday for their survival you asshole. I'm everything that's right with the GOP and my lost generation.

nobody really answered my question? politically it would be beneficial for the GOP to support the Palestines

That's funny. 'Cause under them, we sure do get a lot of it.

Here's the great Israelis at work:

http://www.antiwar.com/justin/?articleid=2306

They knew Mohammad Atta was about to attack and said nothing. This is not in dispute. I guess they knew and said nothing because something like 9/11 would have had a Pearl Harbor effect for them. So, Americans dies for Israel's goals. Still love them Jews, Gop guy?

They knew Mohammad Atta was about to attack and said nothing. This is not in dispute. I guess they knew and said nothing because something like 9/11 would have had a Pearl Harbor effect for them. So, Americans dies for Israel's goals. Still love them Jews, Gop guy?

Another liberal ass!? *Sigh* First off, I believe NOTHING that comes from the mouth of a stinking liberal. MY FAMILY IS JEWISH YOU ANTI-SEMITIC ASS! 2,000+ years of hardship can warp a people's sense of right and wrong.

Originally posted by Gop guy
No! The GOP does not support terrorism!

you act as though the palestines cant be reformed. I tend to believe that they can be shown the error of their ways. The middle east might be a completely different place had Rabin lived.

Originally posted by Survalli
you act as though the palestines cant be reformed. I tend to believe that they can be shown the error of their ways. The middle east might be a completely different place had Rabin lived.

They need to do more to stop terrorism.

Of course there are arabs in Israel!!!!! Talk about having a closed mind - you think ONLY Jews live in Israel???????

I also do not think that insulting a relgion justifies your cause, whatever it maybe.

If we're supposed to look out for America first, shouldn't they look out for Israel first? If they warned us, they'd tip their had and might get hit by a horrible attack themselves. It's a bloody business out there, but sometimes sacrifices have to be made. Israel isn't always right, but then again, who is?

The GOP supports Israel because:
1. It is a democracy.
2. It is an active partner in the GWOT.
3. Many evangelical Christians, who believe that Israel is God's chosen people, are part of the GOP.

BTW, GOP guy, welcome to the board. And don't worry about William Joyce - all he ever spouts is white supremacist garbage.

Originally posted by gop_jeff
The GOP supports Israel because:
1. It is a democracy.
2. It is an active partner in the GWOT.
3. Many evangelical Christians, who believe that Israel is God's chosen people, are part of the GOP.

BTW, GOP guy, welcome to the board. And don't worry about William Joyce - all he ever spouts is white supremacist garbage.

Yo thanks man, I've noticed that's what he's about. What you said was dead on.

MY FAMILY IS JEWISH YOU ANTI-SEMITIC ASS!

No way! I am SO SORRY! Please accept my apology. I take back every critical thing I've EVER said about Jews and their activities. I mean, if I'd known you were Jewish, I would have kept that la-la anti-Semitic stuff to myself. My goodness gracious. Gosh, how can I make it up to you? And your long-suffering people?

Few hundred more dead white Genitle U.S. troops do the trick for ya, bitch? That's MY family, you arrogant, nation-stealing pig. Keep your hands off them.

No way! I am SO SORRY! Please accept my apology. I take back every critical thing I've EVER said about Jews and their activities. I mean, if I'd known you were Jewish, I would have kept that la-la anti-Semitic stuff to myself. My goodness gracious. Gosh, how can I make it up to you? And your long-suffering people?

Few hundred more dead white Genitle U.S. troops do the trick for ya, bitch? That's MY family, you arrogant, nation-stealing pig. Keep your hands off them.

I will enjoy WATCHING YOU BURN IN HELL from heaven you evil S.O.B.

I suggest all interested parties back out of this argument. It's like the Special Olympics. Even if you win, you're still retarded.

Originally posted by Hobbit
I suggest all interested parties back out of this argument. It's like the Special Olympics. Even if you win, you're still retarded.

He will not smear the name of the good people of Israel.

He will not smear the name of the good people of Israel.

You mean like you do to the Gentiles?

Forum List

Back