Why does the GOP Support Israel

Discussion in 'Israel and Palestine' started by Survalli, Apr 18, 2004.

1. Survalli

Survalli Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    When most Jews are democrats?

2. Gop guy

Gop guy Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I will tell you. Israel is currently the ONLY democracy in the Middle East. We support Israel because like our honorable President Bush, we know a fine example of freedom like that MUST BE PROTECTED AT ALL COSTS. The brave people of Israel are also the foremost freedom fighters against terrorism, because they have had to, and still do live with, and fight it EVERYDAY. They have been fighting for their exsistence ever since their state was established. It's also for religous reasons. The nasty demoRAT party is wrongly secularist, the GOP is rightly traditionalist, you could also call us God's Own Party, lol. If you have read the Bible, you would know that the Jews are Christ's chosen people, because he was one of them. Those are the main reasons, I hope I've clarified this issue for you.

God bless America and our good President!

3. William Joyce

William Joyce Chemotherapy for PC

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,349
    What a load of donkey dung.

Israel is NOT a democracy. Else, Arabs would have a place.

Its people are NOT "brave." Else, they'd fight their own wars instead of sending U.S. troops in.

Jews are NOT "God's chosen people." They're scheming liars who wrote a book declaring themselves so, and too many morons believe it.

Finally, this guy is an example of everything that's WRONG with the GOP. Hey, guy, ever heard of a country called "America"? Yeah, it's supposed to come BEFORE Israel.

4. Zhukov

Zhukov VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +301
    There are Arabs in Israel's parliament, there are Arab judges in Israel, and they have Arab ambassadors.

5. Gop guy

Gop guy Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Well, you've saved me the trouble of exposing you as an anti-democracy, anti-Semitic, fool. Israel IS the only democracy in the Middle East, are you blind? They have elections, women are in their army, and so much more. Hello!? Christ WAS A JEW, NEWS FLASH! THEY ARE. They must fight everyday for their survival you asshole. I'm everything that's right with the GOP and my lost generation.

6. Survalli

Survalli Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    nobody really answered my question? politically it would be beneficial for the GOP to support the Palestines

7. Gop guy

Gop guy Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0
    No! The GOP does not support terrorism!

8. William Joyce

William Joyce Chemotherapy for PC

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,349
    That's funny. 'Cause under them, we sure do get a lot of it.

Here's the great Israelis at work:

http://www.antiwar.com/justin/?articleid=2306

They knew Mohammad Atta was about to attack and said nothing. This is not in dispute. I guess they knew and said nothing because something like 9/11 would have had a Pearl Harbor effect for them. So, Americans dies for Israel's goals. Still love them Jews, Gop guy?

9. Gop guy

Gop guy Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Another liberal ass!? *Sigh* First off, I believe NOTHING that comes from the mouth of a stinking liberal. MY FAMILY IS JEWISH YOU ANTI-SEMITIC ASS! 2,000+ years of hardship can warp a people's sense of right and wrong.

10. Survalli

Survalli Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    you act as though the palestines cant be reformed. I tend to believe that they can be shown the error of their ways. The middle east might be a completely different place had Rabin lived.