Whoa geeze! Case of mistaken identity with Ford? Check this out. It's wild.

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
Former Scalia law clerk has done some detective work.

IMG_0026-600x310.jpg

Brett Kavanaugh, Georgetown Prep school classmate Chris Garrett

Ed Whelan, Justice Scalia’s former law clerk and president of conservative think tank the Ethics and Public Policy Center (EPPC), came out in defense of Brett Kavanaugh and said compelling evidence will come out next week exonerating Kavanaugh.

On Thursday afternoon, Ed Whelan started dropping pictures and evidence that may blow Christine Ford’s case wide open.

Ed Whelan @EdWhelanEPPC

· 1h

Okay, I’ll begin laying out some information concerning Christine Blasey Ford’s allegations against Judge Kavanaugh.

Ed Whelan @EdWhelanEPPC

Dr. Ford may well have been the victim of a severe sexual assault by someone 36 years ago. Her allegations are so vague as to such basic matters as when and where that it is impossible for Judge Kavanaugh to *prove* his innocence.

4:52 PM - Sep 20, 2018

Ed Whelan @EdWhelanEPPC

Replying to @EdWhelanEPPC
According to Ford’s letter, the assault occurred “in a suburban Maryland area home at a gathering that included me and four others.” Her WaPo account adds that the house was “not far from” the Columbia Country Club.

4:53 PM - Sep 20, 2018

Ed Whelan @EdWhelanEPPC

The “four others” that she and her lawyer have identified are Kavanaugh, Mark Judge, P.J. Smyth, and a female classmate of Ford’s. None of the four lived in the vicinity of the Columbia Country Club.

4:55 PM - Sep 20, 2018

Ed Whelan @EdWhelanEPPC

Kavanaugh’s home was 3.6 miles away; Smyth’s 4.3 miles; Judge’s 10 miles; and the female classmate’s 7 miles.

Ed Whelan @EdWhelanEPPC

Here is a map of the homes in relation to Columbia Country Club. pic.twitter.com/0pXSbSxb49

4:57 PM - Sep 20, 2018

Part 2

Ed Whelan @EdWhelanEPPC

Here is a house that is barely a half-mile from the Columbia Country Club. Street address: 3714 Thornapple Street, Chevy Chase.

4:58 PM - Sep 20, 2018
View image on Twitter

Ed Whelan @EdWhelanEPPC

The floor plan corresponds closely to Ford’s description of the house where the gathering took place. Here’s the “short stair well” (part of a U-shaped staircase with landing) running up from the foyer next to the living room.

5:01 PM - Sep 20, 2018
View image on Twitter

Ed Whelan @EdWhelanEPPC

Who lived in this house? Chris Garrett, a Georgetown Prep classmate, friend, and football teammate of Brett Kavanaugh’s.

5:07 PM - Sep 20, 2018

Ed Whelan @EdWhelanEPPC

Folks who knew both Kavanaugh and Garrett in high school have commented on how much they resembled each other in appearance. Here are Kavanaugh and Garrett in their senior yearbook photos.

5:09 PM - Sep 20, 2018
More at link and don't give me shit that its GP. The information is from twitter

BREAKING: FORMER SCALIA LAW CLERK Drops Pictures and Evidence That Blows Christine Ford's Case Wide Open

To quote the Great Loser Hillary Clinton, "What difference does it make?"

They were all white, they were all male, and they were all very likely fairly conservative and on their way to becoming good, upstanding Republicans,

Therefore as the wacko left sees it, they're all guilty. Of something. Or other.

I'd laugh if it turned out to be Bill Clinton not Kavanaugh.

Bill Clinton wearing a Kavanaugh mask?

Wouldn't surprise me in the least. That shithead would go through any lengths to rape a woman.

IMG_0026-600x310.jpg

Ed Whelan, Justice Scalia’s former law clerk and president of conservative think tank the Ethics and Public Policy Center (EPPC), came out in defense of Brett Kavanaugh and said compelling evidence will come out next week exonerating Kavanaugh.

On Thursday afternoon, Ed Whelan started dropping pictures and evidence that may blow Christine Ford’s case wide open.

Ed Whelan @EdWhelanEPPC

· 1h

Okay, I’ll begin laying out some information concerning Christine Blasey Ford’s allegations against Judge Kavanaugh.

Ed Whelan @EdWhelanEPPC

Dr. Ford may well have been the victim of a severe sexual assault by someone 36 years ago. Her allegations are so vague as to such basic matters as when and where that it is impossible for Judge Kavanaugh to *prove* his innocence.

Ed Whelan @EdWhelanEPPC

According to Ford’s letter, the assault occurred “in a suburban Maryland area home at a gathering that included me and four others.” Her WaPo account adds that the house was “not far from” the Columbia Country Club.

Ed Whelan @EdWhelanEPPC

The “four others” that she and her lawyer have identified are Kavanaugh, Mark Judge, P.J. Smyth, and a female classmate of Ford’s. None of the four lived in the vicinity of the Columbia Country Club.

Ed Whelan @EdWhelanEPPC

Kavanaugh’s home was 3.6 miles away; Smyth’s 4.3 miles; Judge’s 10 miles; and the female classmate’s 7 miles.

Ed Whelan @EdWhelanEPPC

Here is a map of the homes in relation to Columbia Country Club. pic.twitter.com/0pXSbSxb49

The things you insane trumpkins lie about is amazing.

:cuckoo:

IMG_0026-600x310.jpg

Ed Whelan @EdWhelanEPPC

· 1h

Ed Whelan @EdWhelanEPPC

Ed Whelan @EdWhelanEPPC

Ed Whelan @EdWhelanEPPC

Ed Whelan @EdWhelanEPPC

Ed Whelan @EdWhelanEPPC

It is more evidence that Ford has offered and you believe her like she was JC himself.

IMG_0026-600x310.jpg

Ed Whelan @EdWhelanEPPC

· 1h

Ed Whelan @EdWhelanEPPC

Ed Whelan @EdWhelanEPPC

Ed Whelan @EdWhelanEPPC

Ed Whelan @EdWhelanEPPC

Ed Whelan @EdWhelanEPPC

That's funny, coming from someone who's living a lie. :laughing0301:

IMG_0026-600x310.jpg

Ed Whelan @EdWhelanEPPC

· 1h

Ed Whelan @EdWhelanEPPC

Ed Whelan @EdWhelanEPPC

Ed Whelan @EdWhelanEPPC

Ed Whelan @EdWhelanEPPC

Ed Whelan @EdWhelanEPPC

You mean like falsely accusing someone of rape so you don’t lose your ability to kill your children legally?

I hope he is not just blowing smoke. Because if he is this fight just got a lot nastier.

Face it folks, Kavanaugh could rape a minor live on national television and Trump sheep would attack the minor.

Face it folks, Kavanaugh could rape a minor live on national television and Trump sheep would attack the minor.
Your frustration is leaking out, snowflake.

No evidence against Trump.
Now no evidence against Kacanaugh.
You must be about to explode.

:p

Golfing Gator raped me in Gainesville at some time in the past at a home near campus.

If Golfing Gator doesn’t demand an FBI investigation, he is guilty.

IMG_0026-600x310.jpg

Ed Whelan @EdWhelanEPPC

· 1h

Ed Whelan @EdWhelanEPPC

Ed Whelan @EdWhelanEPPC

Ed Whelan @EdWhelanEPPC

Ed Whelan @EdWhelanEPPC

Ed Whelan @EdWhelanEPPC

Oh My doG!

Two crappy black and white 30 year old yearbook photos of teenagers with similar hairstyles look alike?

Who'da thunk?

Why wasn’t everyone who accused Bill Clinton of sexual assault believed and why didn’t the FBI investigate Paula Jones and Juanita Broderick’s cliaims?

Those might be within 36 years....The FBI should investigate now.

Such horseshit. Everyone here knows how I feel about Trump, but this shit is beyond the pale. As I have said 100 times, you fucking partisans are going to be the downfall of this country. You on the left and those on the right that put their party before the country will be the death of this country.

Golfing Gator raped me in Gainesville at some time in the past at a home near campus.

If Golfing Gator doesn’t demand an FBI investigation, he is guilty.

You now have exactly as much evidence as Ford does.

New Topics

Forum List

Back