Who woulda guessed it: ANOTHER Muslim arrested for attacks on US soil

It never fails: Someone posts something critical of Islam, and some braindead retard comes in and says, "Yeah, but those Xtians are MUCH worse!"

It's like the tides. And just as thoughtless.

Tell me, you braindead retard: How does that excuse the Muslim shooter?

Basically..because they are..

The hold the record in dead bodies.:eusa_shhh:

Sure, if you go back a thousand years.

Newsflash: The Crusades are over. Have been for a long time.

Islam...and braindead retards such as yourself...haven't gotten the message.

TROP.jpg

What's the body count for Christians since 9/11?

Man I wish we took 17,000+ dead people seriously.

How many hundreds of thousands of people were killed in the Iraq War, one that is still celebrated by many people?

Va. man charged in 2010 DC-area military shootings | The Post and Courier, Charleston SC - News, Sports, Entertainment

So, the Muslim that parked his car in some trees and was snooping around the military cemetery is now found to be the one that was firing live bullets and multiple US government targets last fall.

Another Muslim. Wow. That religion of peace gets more and more peaceful by the year, doesn't it?
If this fellow is indeed involved in some kind of terrorist activity I hope they hang him. But the so-called "news" reports I've seen thus far are vague, confusing and circumstantial.

"Snooping" around a cemetary does not suggest any sort of terrorist potential I can think of. Then we read he was carrying explosive material, then he wasn't -- with no further explanation. Now they found "spent casings" in his car. Spent casings that relate to what? How many Americans are sport or hobby shooters who save their brass?

It would seem these so-called "news" services are hiring high-school girls as reporters.

TROP.jpg

How many hundreds of thousands of people were killed in the Iraq War, one that is still celebrated by many people?

How many were killed in the revolutionary war?
I suggest you find out the difference between death on the battlefield and death to those not exepcting it.

This simplistic mentality plagues the left. These Christian bigots are giddy with excitement at the opportunity to exploit a tragedy. Those on the left constantly espouse how stupid religion is with plenty of examples, but they always stop short of Islam.

Sallow, in Islamic ruled countries women are stoned to death. Public executions are the norm. They are taught in public schools that the holocaust is a Jewish conspiracy.

Now concentrate. Do you really believe that Christians are committing acts of terrorism and violence at the same rate as Muslims?

Not really a Christain bigot, per se...I don't like any religion.

I see no problem with people living their fantasy in worship places and the like..so long as it's kept there.

Don't really like it in my face..brings up bad memories.

Like the Holocaust, Spanish Inquistion..and 9/11. Batshit crazy religious zealots.

The what? The Spanish Inquisition? That's the best you can do to justify your bigotry?

TROP.jpg

Are you making the astoundingly stupid claim that the Iraq War was driven by religion?

Nice attempt Sallow. The Tiller Killer and Tim McVeigh are heroes to your kind, aren't they? Simply because they weren't Muslim.

Ok. I'll agree with you. It's true not EVERY terrorist is a Muslim. Only about 99% are.

Kindly show us where anyone (Sallow included or not) who has said that Tiller and McVeigh are their heroes.

Thank you in advance.

This simplistic mentality plagues the left. These Christian bigots are giddy with excitement at the opportunity to exploit a tragedy. Those on the left constantly espouse how stupid religion is with plenty of examples, but they always stop short of Islam.Sallow, in Islamic ruled countries women are stoned to death. Public executions are the norm. They are taught in public schools that the holocaust is a Jewish conspiracy.

Now concentrate. Do you really believe that Christians are committing acts of terrorism and violence at the same rate as Muslims?

Do we?

TROP.jpg

Are you making the astoundingly stupid claim that the Iraq War was driven by religion?

Are you making the astoundingly hypocritical claim that 17,000 dead people is a big deal to you?

It never fails: Someone posts something critical of Islam, and some braindead retard comes in and says, "Yeah, but those Xtians are MUCH worse!"

Where did he say that Christians were "MUCH worse"?

TROP.jpg

How many were killed in the revolutionary war?
I suggest you find out the difference between death on the battlefield and death to those not exepcting it.

Comparing the revolutionary war to the Iraq War, that's cute.

Everyone in the Iraq War expected to die, that's even cuter.

This simplistic mentality plagues the left. These Christian bigots are giddy with excitement at the opportunity to exploit a tragedy. Those on the left constantly espouse how stupid religion is with plenty of examples, but they always stop short of Islam.

Sallow, in Islamic ruled countries women are stoned to death. Public executions are the norm. They are taught in public schools that the holocaust is a Jewish conspiracy.

Not really a Christain bigot, per se...I don't like any religion.

I see no problem with people living their fantasy in worship places and the like..so long as it's kept there.

Don't really like it in my face..brings up bad memories.

Like the Holocaust, Spanish Inquistion..and 9/11. Batshit crazy religious zealots.

The what? The Spanish Inquisition? That's the best you can do to justify your bigotry?

Pointing out FACTS of history is bigotry? Really?

Are you making the astoundingly hypocritical claim that 17,000 dead people is a big deal to you?
Answer my question. Are you making the astoundingly stupid claim that the Iraq War was driven by religion?

Oh, DO shut up, you stupid, stupid woman.

Oh, DO shut up, you stupid, stupid woman.

My goodness...the resounding firmness of your argument just amazes me. :lol::lol::lol:

Answer my question. Are you making the astoundingly stupid claim that the Iraq War was driven by religion?

No, never said anything remotely similar to that.

However murder is murder to me, I don't care if the motivation is religion/war/burning the roast/weather/getting a bad fortune in a cookie.

If you get shot in the head today, do you care if your killer was motivated by Horus or by your head being a good target?

No, never said anything remotely similar to that.
Uh huh.
However murder is murder to me, I don't care if the motivation is religion/war/burning the roast/weather/getting a bad fortune in a cookie.

If you get shot in the head today, do you care if your killer was motivated by Horus or by your head being a good target?
It's interesting that you equate a nation-state at war with illegal combatant terrorists.

Forum List

Back