Who woulda guessed it: ANOTHER Muslim arrested for attacks on US soil

Answer my question. Are you making the astoundingly stupid claim that the Iraq War was driven by religion?

No, never said anything remotely similar to that.
Uh huh.
However murder is murder to me, I don't care if the motivation is religion/war/burning the roast/weather/getting a bad fortune in a cookie.

If you get shot in the head today, do you care if your killer was motivated by Horus or by your head being a good target?
It's interesting that you equate a nation-state at war with illegal combatant terrorists.

Nice dodge, expected at this point.

If an innocent person gets killed by a tank or missile, that to me is the same as an innocent person being killed by a terrorist.

My goodness...the resounding firmness of your argument just amazes me. :lol::lol::lol:
Since your mind is as closed as any fundamentalists', there really is no point in trying to sway you.

You always entertain me with your creative ways of saying you've got nothing.

And you know what the REALLY funny part is?

You don't have anything to say about the Muslim terrorist in the Marine Reserves, but you're all outraged over something I posted.

You do have your priorities. They're fucked up, but you have them. :clap2:

No, never said anything remotely similar to that.
Uh huh.
However murder is murder to me, I don't care if the motivation is religion/war/burning the roast/weather/getting a bad fortune in a cookie.

If you get shot in the head today, do you care if your killer was motivated by Horus or by your head being a good target?
It's interesting that you equate a nation-state at war with illegal combatant terrorists.

If an innocent person gets killed by a tank or missile, that to me is the same as an innocent person being killed by a terrorist.
Yeah. Do you have any credible links to the number of innocents we killed in Iraq?

Just so's you know, if you post that bogus study from the Lancet, I'm going to laugh in your stupid face.

Since your mind is as closed as any fundamentalists', there really is no point in trying to sway you.

You don't have anything to say about the Muslim terrorist in the Marine Reserves, but you're all outraged over something I posted.

How do you know I have not said anything about the Muslim TERRORIST? Have you checked all my posts in all my threads about this subject? Looking forward to your on-topic reply.

It never fails: Someone posts something critical of Islam, and some braindead retard comes in and says, "Yeah, but those Xtians are MUCH worse!"

It's like the tides. And just as thoughtless.

Tell me, you braindead retard: How does that excuse the Muslim shooter?

Basically..because they are..

The hold the record in dead bodies.:eusa_shhh:

Sure, if you go back a thousand years.

Newsflash: The Crusades are over. Have been for a long time.

Islam...and braindead retards such as yourself...haven't gotten the message.

TROP.jpg

What's the body count for Christians since 9/11?

Nazi Germany?

I'd say about 6 mil or so.

Uh huh.

Yeah. Do you have any credible links to the number of innocents we killed in Iraq?

Just so's you know, if you post that bogus study from the Lancet, I'm going to laugh in your stupid face.

You already have a number in your head so you can stick to that, the total number if it's 50,000 or 100,000 or 100,000,000 would still disgust me.

I'm a man of principle, not a man of scale.

TROP.jpg

Nazi Germany?

No! No! No! Nothing before 9/11 counts, Sallow!

How do you know I have not said anything about the Muslim TERRORIST? Have you checked all my posts in all my threads about this subject? Looking forward to your on-topic reply.

You haven't in this thread. Have you elsewhere? Links, please.

And posts after 1:27PM CDT counts, so no rushing off to post now!

TROP.jpg

Nazi Germany?

The Nazis in Germany have killed 6 million people since 9/11/2001?

Huh. You'd think I'd have read about that in the papers.

You already have a number in your head so you can stick to that, the total number if it's 50,000 or 100,000 or 100,000,000 would still disgust me.

I'm a man of principle, not a man of scale.
In other words..."America sucks!"

Not how it works...YOU made an accusation against me not caring about this Muslim TERRORIST....now...prove it or apologize.

TROP.jpg

Nazi Germany?

Not when we're comparing Christian versus Islamic terrorism since 9/11, it doesn't.

Unless you're a dumbass leftist, that is. Are you a dumbass leftist?

Not how it works...YOU made an accusation against me not caring about this Muslim TERRORIST....now...prove it or apologize.
Okay.

There are three threads on this issue that turn up with a search for "marine reservist":

http://www.usmessageboard.com/gener...-carrying-ammonium-nitrate-near-pentagon.html

http://www.usmessageboard.com/general/171711-suspicious-device-found-in-car-near-pentagon.html

And this thread we're in now: http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...r-muslim-arrested-for-attacks-on-us-soil.html

You haven't posted in the first two.

As for this thread, this is your only post referencing the terrorist:
Oh, just a coincidence he happens to be a Muslim.

Let us say it is just a coincidence that he is a religious fanatic....
So, your only mention of him is a deflection of the charge that his religion has something to do with his actions. No condemnation of his actions at all. Most of your posts are discussing what I've written.

It looks like you're far more upset over what I wrote than the terrorist.

Nazi Germany?

Not when we're comparing Christian versus Islamic terrorism since 9/11, it doesn't.

Nothing before 9/11 matters to any of you, does it? That way you can turn a blind eye to anything BUT muslim crimes against humanity....and yes, there are muslim crimes against humanity.

Okay.

There are three threads on this issue that turn up with a search for "marine reservist":

http://www.usmessageboard.com/gener...-carrying-ammonium-nitrate-near-pentagon.html

http://www.usmessageboard.com/general/171711-suspicious-device-found-in-car-near-pentagon.html

And this thread we're in now: http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...r-muslim-arrested-for-attacks-on-us-soil.html

Oh, just a coincidence he happens to be a Muslim.

So, your only mention of him is a deflection of the charge that his religion has something to do with his actions. No condemnation of his actions at all. Most of your posts are discussing what I've written.

He is a Muslim Religious Fanatic. A regular Joe Schmoe Muslim would not do this...just like a regular Joe Schmoe Christian would not do this...just like a regular Joe Schmoe Hindu would not do this......the operative term is FANATIC.

This simplistic mentality plagues the left. These Christian bigots are giddy with excitement at the opportunity to exploit a tragedy. Those on the left constantly espouse how stupid religion is with plenty of examples, but they always stop short of Islam.

Sallow, in Islamic ruled countries women are stoned to death. Public executions are the norm. They are taught in public schools that the holocaust is a Jewish conspiracy.

Now concentrate. Do you really believe that Christians are committing acts of terrorism and violence at the same rate as Muslims?

Not really a Christain bigot, per se...I don't like any religion.

I see no problem with people living their fantasy in worship places and the like..so long as it's kept there.

Don't really like it in my face..brings up bad memories.

Like the Holocaust, Spanish Inquistion..and 9/11. Batshit crazy religious zealots.

:rolleyes:

Nothing before 9/11 matters to any of you, does it? That way you can turn a blind eye to anything BUT muslim crimes against humanity....and yes, there are muslim crimes against humanity.
Just as I thought. You're a dumbass leftist.

Of course, there was never any doubt.

The reason I chose 9/11, dumbass leftist, is because that's the point the website I referenced started counting Islamic terror attacks. For any meaningful comparison, a similar count of Christian terror attacks must be made from the same point.

But you don't care about that. That's because you're a dumbass leftist.

Okay.

He is a Muslim Religious Fanatic. A regular Joe Schmoe Muslim would not do this...just like a regular Joe Schmoe Christian would not do this...just like a regular Joe Schmoe Hindu would not do this......the operative term is FANATIC.
Too little, too late. If you have to be browbeaten into it, it's not sincere. Dumbass leftist.

Forum List

Back