Who Would You Pick to Replace Comey?

Who would you like to see as FBI director?

• Rudy Giuliani

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Chris Christi

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ray Kelly

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • John Pistole

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Andrew McCabe

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Trey Gowdy

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • G Gordon Liddy

Votes: 3 16.7%

• Total voters
^ Technically also belongs in satire lol

No no, it's a serious suggestion, if unlikely. Just thought it would be poetic justice to tie them together after the latter event was used as a wedge to upstage the former.

That's how my head works --- motivations.

... am I mistaken that you're talking about Hillary Clinton here? Because no way in fucking hell that would increase American's faith in the FBI, and thus absolutely not a serious suggestion at all.

Mais non chère!

The memory is the second thing to go --- I mean it's only been ONE DAY. :banghead:

Think about it --- WHAT was the burning topic dominating these very pages not 24 hours ago, just before the Comey Clusterfuck© was committed?

---- Sally Yates.

Guess that upstagement worked a little too well. How soon we forget.

Gotcha I stand corrected on the name. Though my position upon the "seriousness" of such a candidate to restore faith in the FBI stands.

I dunno what she knows about spying but she sure knows how to prosecute....

I think Ivanka Trump.....that would really make left wing heads explode....

Conflict of interest --- what if she had to investigate a case of incest? :eusa_think:

images

^ belongs in satire.
g gordon liddy, lol.

The Onion is an American digital media company and news satire organization that publishes articles on international, national, and local news. Based in Chicago, the company originated as a weekly print publication on August 29, 1988 in Madison, Wisconsin. In the spring of 1996 The Onion began publishing online. In 2007, the organization began publishing satirical news audio and video online, as the Onion News Network. In 2013, The Onion ceased publishing its print edition and launched Onion Labs, an advertising agency. - Google It

Actually Gordon Liddy's name is in the OP here. You could actually vote for him. Which is why I immediately seared it with my searing wit.

^ belongs in satire.
g gordon liddy, lol.

The Onion is an American digital media company and news satire organization that publishes articles on international, national, and local news. Based in Chicago, the company originated as a weekly print publication on August 29, 1988 in Madison, Wisconsin. In the spring of 1996 The Onion began publishing online. In 2007, the organization began publishing satirical news audio and video online, as the Onion News Network. In 2013, The Onion ceased publishing its print edition and launched Onion Labs, an advertising agency. - Google It

Actually Gordon Liddy's name is in the OP here. You could actually vote for him. Which is why I immediately seared it with my searing wit.

~throws yellow flag~ Redundant Foul -- "I immediately [roasted, torched, flamed] it with my searing wit" :p

g gordon liddy, lol.

the onion?

belongs in the gardening section.

Ah so you have no idea where your story came from then. That's... uhm brilliant.
please, shut the fuck up and quit your mini-modding. i am very much acquainted with the onion and do certainly not need your googled summary, hero.

Did my joke hit a nerve or something? Do you need a safe space because someone else said something you don't like? ~points at playpen and offers a pacifier~

yes, your joke. gotcha.

^ belongs in satire.
g gordon liddy, lol.

~throws yellow flag~ Redundant Foul -- "I immediately [roasted, torched, flamed] it with my searing wit" :p

Hey I got it straight from the Department of Redundancy Department. :crybaby:

Looking back --- two wags actually voted for him. :eek:

Two posters --- on this board, who walk among us somewhere --- voted for 86-year-old convicted felon and professional failure Gordon Liddy, to head the FBI.

They won't say who they are though. But I bet we could hire Gordon Liddy to hack into their accounts to find out.

--- and then they'd STILL vote for him. :banghead:

Disclamer: Gowdy is the only one I've /really/ investigated, but he's got a level head and a strong legal ethic. The second I heard Comey was fired I thought of Gowdy to replace him. I'm not sure he'd take the job though :/
He's scary looking and scary acting. He always seems to have deep, dark conspiracy theories lurking in his mind, even if he doesn't exactly say it out loud.

No offense honey, but your ilk thinks that "words" are scary and believe that anyone disagreeing with you are "Nazi's" - Not putting a lot of stock in your "feelings"
I don't think you're a Nazi; just a bitch. I welcome disagreement, you can disagree with me all you want but you're the one getting "personal," per usual. And I'm not your honey.

ooo I like em feisty. Alright then. Tell me how he "acts scary" and tell me how many FBI folks you actually know that don't think about "conspiracy theories" Hint, it's part of their job to investigate them. I bet it would surprise you to know that FBI /regularly/ hangs out in all the underground haunts that most folks blow off, 4chan /pol/ and even darker corners like with the enemy - and they spend their entire time spinning conspiracy theories (relative term of course, depending on what country you're in and who's side you're on) and trying to prove/disprove them.
Don't you think part of the FBI's job is to keep up on the nutcases?
Yep, that is why the democrats not a week ago, wanted Comey's head on a pike.

He's scary looking and scary acting. He always seems to have deep, dark conspiracy theories lurking in his mind, even if he doesn't exactly say it out loud.

No offense honey, but your ilk thinks that "words" are scary and believe that anyone disagreeing with you are "Nazi's" - Not putting a lot of stock in your "feelings"
I don't think you're a Nazi; just a bitch. I welcome disagreement, you can disagree with me all you want but you're the one getting "personal," per usual. And I'm not your honey.

ooo I like em feisty. Alright then. Tell me how he "acts scary" and tell me how many FBI folks you actually know that don't think about "conspiracy theories" Hint, it's part of their job to investigate them. I bet it would surprise you to know that FBI /regularly/ hangs out in all the underground haunts that most folks blow off, 4chan /pol/ and even darker corners like with the enemy - and they spend their entire time spinning conspiracy theories (relative term of course, depending on what country you're in and who's side you're on) and trying to prove/disprove them.
We did? Can you link those posts for us, please?

Have you been living under a rock? Just a few weeks ago, Schumer was calling for Comey's firing. Two days ago, he was calling the firing a mistake.

Have you been living under a rock? Just a few weeks ago, Schumer was calling for Comey's firing. Two days ago, he was calling the firing a mistake.
Oh...he called for "his firing"......but you claimed that Democrats had "wanted Comey's head on a pike." Let me be the first to inform you that those are not the same thing.

Oh...he called for "his firing"......but you claimed that Democrats had "wanted Comey's head on a pike." Let me be the first to inform you that those are not the same thing.
So, today you claim you don't understand a figure of speech, but tomorrow you'll probably indulge in it.

Whatever.

Forum List

Back