Who Would You Pick to Replace Comey?

Who would you like to see as FBI director?

• Rudy Giuliani

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Chris Christi

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ray Kelly

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • John Pistole

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Andrew McCabe

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Trey Gowdy

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • G Gordon Liddy

Votes: 3 16.7%

• Total voters
Sheriff Joe

Hillary would go to prison

Louis Lerner would go to prison

Obama would be proven without a doubt in Kenya

:)

"Gordon LIddy"?? :rofl:

Cue Wiki, first paragraph. Aaaand roll it.

>>
George Gordon Battle Liddy (born November 30, 1930), better known as G. Gordon Liddy, is a convicted criminal and retired American lawyer who is best known as the chief operative in the White House Plumbers unit that existed from July to September 1971, during Richard Nixon's presidency. He was convicted of conspiracy, burglary, and illegal wiretapping for his role in the Watergate scandal.

Separately, along with E. Howard Hunt, Liddy organized and directed the burglary of the Democratic National Committee headquarters in the Watergate building in May and June 1972. After five of Liddy's operatives were arrested inside the DNC offices on June 17, 1972, subsequent investigations of the Watergate scandal led to Nixon's resignation in 1974. Liddy was convicted of burglary, conspiracy and refusing to testify to the Senate committee investigating Watergate. He served nearly fifty-two months in federal prisons.[1] <<

Great choice there. :lmao:

Disclamer: Gowdy is the only one I've /really/ investigated, but he's got a level head and a strong legal ethic. The second I heard Comey was fired I thought of Gowdy to replace him. I'm not sure he'd take the job though :/

Disclamer: Gowdy is the only one I've /really/ investigated, but he's got a level head and a strong legal ethic. The second I heard Comey was fired I thought of Gowdy to replace him. I'm not sure he'd take the job though :/
Looks pointed to me.

Screen%2BShot%2B2015-12-29%2Bat%2B6.44.15%2BAM.png

Looks pointed to me.

~yuk yuk yuk~

I don't judge people by their coverings, but by their actions and character.

Looks pointed to me.

~yuk yuk yuk~

I'll bet you're the life of the party, huh?

I have been accused of being too serious at times. My wit and humor tends to be a bit more... crude and cruel. I'm attempting to remain serious on this forum. :)

Looks pointed to me.

~yuk yuk yuk~

I have been accused of being too serious at times. My wit and humor tends to be a bit more... crude and cruel. I'm attempting to remain serious on this forum. :)
Oookay.

Looks pointed to me.

~yuk yuk yuk~

Oookay.

Wut?!? I have troll sites and I have serious sites. It's part of my attempts to balance myself and my outlook upon the state of American affairs. ~shrug~

My initial response was "I have heard he is a dickhead, but that's mostly from pussies getting fucked."

Forum List

Back