Who would you like to have seen in concert ?

I wish that I could've officially discovered Billy Joe Royal before his passing on October 6, 2015.

God bless you and his family always!!!

Holly

P.S. I am happy to say that I did get to see Steve Sanders of the Oak Ridge Boys who is also no longer here now, but due to how young I still was back then, the only memory that I have of the blessing was hearing another member of the act say that they love to visit the cats when going to any zoo. The Cincinnati Zoo is where the performance was and it was in either 1990 or 1991. I do have this eight by ten picture from that day, but it isn't a signed copy because sadly I was not able to meet any member of the act. Steve is the one in the solid blue shirt. I love him so much. 1998 is when we lost him and it was only four years ago that I finally realized all that I had missed out on.

176216.jpg

A bunch for me, unfortunately.

Alabama is retired from touring.
The Dream Engine is split...and with their driving force deceased (Jim Steinman), probably won't reunite. :(

I have seen him (twice), but wish I'd been able to see Meat Loaf in his physical prime. The show in 2006 (3 Bats Live) was good, but he was clearly pushing the limits of both his vocal abilities and his screwed-up back.

Glen Campbell, Harry Chapin, Red Sovine, Kenny Rogers...all deceased. :(

Forum List

Back