Who would you like to have seen in concert ?

I love this band's energy. and was supposed to see them a few years back but changed course. This is a slower song to appease the mellow crowd.

Beatles were the first band to play a stadium in 1965. If you were there it probably sounded terrible because they were using single hundred watt amps over 40,000 people....many screaming girls.

Last edited:
I missed seeing the Who with a friend in San Francisco because I was sick. It turned out to be that famous Who show where Keith Moon was too incacipated to play so they called out for volunteers from the audience. The guy was actually pretty good from what my friend told me.

You have a cool Mom!
Was a very cool mom.......passed in 1991 (47):(
She was a photographer..... hard to believe she missed out on the big tech- boom.... very few homes had computers, cell phones looked like police walkie-talkies..... I'm glad she missed 9/11... so much has changed in 30 years ....I think she would have like Donald Trump being prez....

She took me to a few concerts.....Santana, Carpenters, James Taylor , Carole King, Joan Baez, 3 Dog Night ,the Beach Boys.....

Last edited:

Forum List

Back